Wikileaks has revealed new evidence that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
For some reason, I'm in the mood to post some 'so-called' conspiracy 'theories' today.
Wikileaks has revealed new evidence supporting the notion that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster. Officially, Vince Foster died through suicide, but it seems more and more like it was a cover up.

For some reason, I'm in the mood to post some 'so-called' conspiracy 'theories' today.
Wikileaks has revealed new evidence supporting the notion that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster. Officially, Vince Foster died through suicide, but it seems more and more like it was a cover up.

You know your video is....3 years old, right?

I don't think 'new evidence' means what you think it means.

Trump, the same man that insisted that Global Warming was a hoax by the Chinese, that Trump won the 2016 popular vote, updated the 'original' maps of Hurricane Dorian with sharpie pen, and gobbled down the idiot birther conspiracy for half a decade......that's your source?

Wincing.....damn, Angelo.
I didn't vote for Trump and I don't agree with him on everything, but I support him now even over Bernie Sanders, and I would have never said that 3 or 4 years ago.

Trump, the same man that insisted that Global Warming was a hoax by the Chinese, that Trump won the 2016 popular vote, updated the 'original' maps of Hurricane Dorian with sharpie pen, and gobbled down the idiot birther conspiracy for half a decade......that's your source?

Wincing.....damn, Angelo.
I didn't vote for Trump and I don't agree with him on everything, but I support him now even over Bernie Sanders, and I would have never said that 3 or 4 years ago.

Yet you just cited that batshit conspiracy theorist who has fallen for some of the dumbest and most obviously false conspiracy theories as your primary source.

Um, wow. Who are you gonna quote next, Alex Jones on Sandy Hook?

Forum List

Back