Wikileaks gives Clinton ultimatum

She could remove her human suit to reveal that she's really a lizard creature from the Pleiades on live TV, and the zombies would still vote for her.

Wikileaks Gives Hillary An Ultimatum: QUIT, Or We Dump Something Life-Destroying

Lets tie 2 and 2 together here.

Clinton Staffer says not to believe anything coming from Wikileaks in next 2 days + Wikileaks giving Clinton ultimatum....HMMMMMMM!

Sooo..... are they saying we should believe everything except whatever comes out in the next two days?
Lol who knows....I believe what Wikileaks puts out...and because the Clinton camp refuses to refute it...well that tells ya something.

Wikileaks already cried wolf by failing to come up with something on the 5th.
Anonymous isn't Wikileaks. The problem with believing everything Anonymous claims is that ANYONE can claim to be them, since they're Anonymous. I questioned the validity of that 4-Chan post when it was first made because none of the other mediums Anonymous uses were used to spread that report.

Just put it out there Julian, lets destroy the liberal assault on decency, morality and honor. Let's start the tribunals, and the hangings. The sooner we eradicate the scum, the sooner we become the world leader we were before they started trying to bring us to a third world level.

Wikileaks Gives Hillary An Ultimatum: QUIT, Or We Dump Something Life-Destroying

Clinton Staffer says not to believe anything coming from Wikileaks in next 2 days + Wikileaks giving Clinton ultimatum....HMMMMMMM!

Hmmmm indeed.. Could be, or not. But -

Under normal circumstances, I as an American would be rightly offended by such an ultimatum and intrusion into a national election. But our circumstances are anything but normal, and I've never seen so many abnormal circumstances in my life.

If they actually have material of such magnitude, I want to see it, and believe it would be in the nation's best interest for it to be revealed.

She obviously won't quit. Release the Kraken.

I am tired of these teases. Either put up or shut up.

I agree to an extent, but they have delivered absolute GOLD in the past few months.

The DNC e-mails showed the TRUE COLORS of the Dems. They are corrupt as shit. Bernie sold his soul to the people who overtly fucked him over.

Hmmmm indeed.. Could be, or not. But -

Under normal circumstances, I as an American would be rightly offended by such an ultimatum and intrusion into a national election. But our circumstances are anything but normal, and I've never seen so many abnormal circumstances in my life.

If they actually have material of such magnitude, I want to see it, and believe it would be in the nation's best interest for it to be revealed.

She obviously won't quit. Release the Kraken.
release-the-kraken-gif.gif

I call BS. They have to know she will not quit. She will hang on no matter what knowing she has the 47 percent behind her.

As Shrimpbox said, I am tired of the tease. I am tired of creepy clown Comey and his email BS. I am tired of hearing about the corrupt CGI. A "charity" whose own IRS files proves it is a money laundering ring for the Clintons.

Let just sink into the cess pool and get Nov 8 over with.

Forum List

Back