Wikileaks exposes McCain: He asked Russians for financial support

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
John McCain didn’t stop criticizing President Donald Trump for a second. Every speech he made so far goes against President Trump, and you’d all agree that McCain isn’t the one to shoot out the critics. If somebody has to be criticized, then that would be him. McCain claims that the President “did business” with Russians, and they actually helped him win the elections. Again, McCain is the only person who has something to do with Russia. It’s strange how he kept criticizing President Trump, and still do such things. WikiLeaks founder have something to say about this. The latest revelation may put McCain behind bars. This “Russian secret” may put an end to his career.
BREAKING: WikiLeaks Just Came Up With MAJOR Announcement - THIS WILL PUT MCCAIN IN JAIL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mccain is a lying sneaking goon , a traitorous bastard.

John McCain didn’t stop criticizing President Donald Trump for a second. Every speech he made so far goes against President Trump, and you’d all agree that McCain isn’t the one to shoot out the critics. If somebody has to be criticized, then that would be him. McCain claims that the President “did business” with Russians, and they actually helped him win the elections. Again, McCain is the only person who has something to do with Russia. It’s strange how he kept criticizing President Trump, and still do such things. WikiLeaks founder have something to say about this. The latest revelation may put McCain behind bars. This “Russian secret” may put an end to his career.
BREAKING: WikiLeaks Just Came Up With MAJOR Announcement - THIS WILL PUT MCCAIN IN JAIL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didja read your own link?

Because it doesn't have one.

/thread

Right now, I don't have much confidence in anything coming out of Russia or Wikileaks. Of course, MW believes everything that the orange clown or Russia claims.

Right now, I don't have much confidence in anything coming out of Russia or Wikileaks. Of course, MW believes everything that the orange clown or Russia claims.

Since the OP's article gave no evidence at all, I followed Poo's WikiLeaks link in post 2. It leads to a standard fundraising letter addressed to "we Republicans" that is addressed to "Vitaly Churkin 136 E 67th St New York, NY 10065". Even MW, dim as he is, has to understand that such letters are sent by campaign staffers, not by candidates. But it's addressed to the individual, not to "Russia".

I just want to know who McCain bought the golden showers dossier from?

We know anti Trumpers founded it. Democrats bought it. But yet....strangely enough it ended up in Mc<Cains I used to be a hero" possesion.

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah baby I want the link.

I just want to know who McCain bought the golden showers dossier from?

We know anti Trumpers founded it. Democrats bought it. But yet....strangely enough it ended up in Mc<Cains I used to be a hero" possesion.

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah baby I want the link.

Interesting that wikileaks, an organization that profoundly hates America, is at the heart of the alt-right movement. They know exactly how to take out America from within.

and trump has declared his love for them as he undermines our own intelligence...

/thread

You must be totally blind because the link is right under the article dufis.

/thread

Get yourself a pair of huge pop bottle glasses so you can see that link up there when you click on it , it looks like this

upload_2017-3-19_17-42-25.png

McCain is/was part of the problem with the GOP. He has been there too long and made huge bank from selling his influence. Remember the Keating 5?

Keating Five - Wikipedia

All those goons should be in jail.

/thread

Get yourself a pair of huge pop bottle glasses so you can see that link up there when you click on it , it looks like this

View attachment 117546

No shit Sherlock. And that page has no source link. Which you'll see, when your drunken stupor wears off, is what I just said up there.

/thread

View attachment 117546

No shit Sherlock. And that page has no source link. Which you'll see, when your drunken stupor wears off, is what I just said up there.

LOL now I gotcha ..... well hell I got it from WIKI's tweet itself damn it ahhah.

/thread

View attachment 117546

LOL now I gotcha ..... well hell I got it from WIKI's tweet itself damn it ahhah.

No worries, post 2 filled in the blank.

But you really need to vet your stuff before you start a thread, for the same reason you check out something you buy in a secondhand store -- make sure all the parts are there and that they actually work.

/thread

View attachment 117546

politicus page did not have a link to the wikileaks letter

Dep supplied it

Forum List

Back