Wife of ex cop files for divorce

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
I just saw a report that the wife of the ex cop arrested for the incident in Minneapolis has filed for divorce...can anyone confirm? Wise move on her part if true. Very very wise.

Supposedly a fomer Mrs MN or something....I dont see it from pic that was posted. Seems opportunistic to me. How can I advance my celebrity and get more like like likes

Last edited:
I just saw a report that the wife of the ex cop arrested for the incident in Minneapolis has filed for divorce...can anyone confirm? Wise move on her part if true. Very very wise.
The mob is "protesting" the house. Gotta be pretty scary. The cop was wrong, but the facts are nothing like the rioters would like us to believe

The fact there was no resistance and he was killed over a fake $20 bill doesn't help matters. It is truly disgusting to watch the unnecessary use of force.

She's getting the hell out of dodge.

Forum List

Back