What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WI Decertify the Election story..

rightnow909

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Again, I haven't read through this whole thing... I copy things and read later..

But just thought I would share...

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This has been shared like 6 times now by you sheep. Seems you got your talking points email late, you should check with your party handler and find out why

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If it happens, that will make the totals 296 electoral votes for Biden and 242 for Trump. The election final results stand.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Again, I haven't read through this whole thing... I copy things and read later..

WOW, This is ancient crap.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
in other words: Who cares if our country is entirely corrupt and being used by criminals to make big $$ here and in foreign countries
Maybe you should have been a criminology major and took a career in the profession of Law Enforcement. I know he has made big bucks and true, I don't really care, except for the underage girls thing in the dope din. Other than that, I do not know what laws he broke. I just know, there are dumb asses out there that think he is a way to get at his old man. If he was 17, I could understand, but he is 51, so that dog probably won't hunt, except in fevered partisan minds.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I read it for you.

It says you're a loser.

It is correct.

OP
R

rightnow909

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should have been a criminology major and took a career in the profession of Law Enforcement. I know he has made big bucks and true, I don't really care, except for the underage girls thing in the dope din. Other than that, I do not know what laws he broke. I just know, there are dumb asses out there that think he is a way to get at his old man. If he was 17, I could understand, but he is 51, so that dog probably won't hunt, except in fevered partisan minds.
no idea whom you refer to... who is 51 and etc...

??

i just responded to your statement that theship has sailed... as if we are all supposed to forget about thecorrupt 2020 election and "move on"

move on to what? Communist china? please

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
no idea whom you refer to... who is 51 and etc...

??

i just responded to your statement that theship has sailed... as if we are all supposed to forget about thecorrupt 2020 election and "move on"

move on to what? Communist china? please
Hunter turned 51 on February 4th, 2021, born in 1970, pretty much responsible for his own actions or irresponsible about his actions as the case may be.

What corrupt election? You got a new court ruling for me?

Oops. Forget Hunter. Must have gotten the threads I was responding to, combined.

Move on, to the next formal presidential election in 2024 as trump legitimately lost 2020.

OP
R

rightnow909

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hunter turned 51 on February 4th, 2021, born in 1970, pretty much responsible for his own actions or irresponsible about his actions as the case may be.

Oops. Forget Hunter. Must have gotten the threads I was responding to, combined.

Move on, to the next formal presidential election in 2024 as trump legitimately lost 2020.
well, people are free to believe what they want... all the way to Hell (for lying)

"..and all liars.. will have their part in the Lake of Fire" (of God's wrath)

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, people are free to believe what they want... all the way to Hell (for lying)

"..and all liars.. will have their part in the Lake of Fire" (of God's wrath)
Are you talking about trump or his lawyers or the Judges or the people in the country that say it was a fraudulent election, or who?

OP
R

rightnow909

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about trump or his lawyers or the Judges or the people in the country that say it was a fraudulent election, or who?
as the Scripture says

ALL liars [emphasis added]

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the election fraud lawsuits, we have been able to identify a big problem with our court system, too many liberal judges.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the election fraud lawsuits, we have been able to identify a big problem with our court system, too many liberal judges.
What, you want to overthrow the courts too?

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So we need to decertify the election in more than one state.
I played Powerball & lost. I think it's rigged so I want my fucking money.

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seeing the House and Senate Certified the election nothing can be done, Biden is President until either Harris has him killed, he loses in 2024 or he is shown the nice boobs of a young adult female and he strokes out…

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List