Zone1 Why

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
despite the wise decision to make this forum zone 1, it still seems next to impossible to hold a civil discussion here on matters pertaining to "race."

Clearly, some trolls just want to troll this forum. Some people really are bone-deep racists. Some people really might not have enough going on between their ears to realize they are sending a discussion over the cliff when they use words and phrases such as:

• Ghetto
  • Hood
  • Good ones
  • You _______ people
  • Us
  • Any racial and/or ethnic slur
  • Let ME tell YOU people how to solve YOUR problems as I define them and YOU

Perhaps more to the point, does anyone really want to have any kind of civil discussion on any matters pertaining to race?

Like I said to one of the mods, just nuke the entire subject from orbit. Eliminate the entire subject forever.

despite the wise decision to make this forum zone 1, it still seems next to impossible to hold a civil discussion here on matters pertaining to "race."

Clearly, some trolls just want to troll this forum. Some people really are bone-deep racists. Some people really might not have enough going on between their ears to realize they are sending a discussion over the cliff when they use words and phrases such as:

• Ghetto
  • Hood
  • Good ones
  • You _______ people
  • Us
  • Any racial and/or ethnic slur
  • Let ME tell YOU people how to solve YOUR problems as I define them and YOU

Perhaps more to the point, does anyone really want to have any kind of civil discussion on any matters pertaining to race?
I take issue with the claim that it is a “wise” decision. 😎

This country is light years away from a constructive conversation on race.

It won't happen until we stop saying "it's all THEIR fault."

Not coincidentally, the same thing applies to MOST issues and problems we have.
You are spouting typical 1% Tweener nonsense

White people have done nothing to cause the violence and divisiveness erupting from black neighborhoods

Why should whites accept blame for something that is not their fault?

Forum List

Back