Why?

feduptaxpayer

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2010
Vancouver
So, why does Crimestoppers always show white actors portraying crimes that were committed? Why don't they ever use non-whites? Are only white people suppose to be criminals? I don't get it.

So why does big corporations always advertise on TV showing a white girl with a black guy or a white guy with a black women? Why never a black guy with an Asian or or a Latino with an Asian or a black girl/guy? I don't get it.

So, why on TV shows do we only see white homos living and playing together but never see black or Asians or Latinos homos living and playing together? I don't get it.

So, are white people only criminals, homos, and love to mix it up with other races? You tell me? Over.

So, why does Crimestoppers always show white actors portraying crimes that were committed? Why don't they ever use non-whites? Are only white people suppose to be criminals? I don't get it.

So why does big corporations always advertise on TV showing a white girl with a black guy or a white guy with a black women? Why never a black guy with an Asian or or a Latino with an Asian or a black girl/guy? I don't get it.

So, why on TV shows do we only see white homos living and playing together but never see black or Asians or Latinos homos living and playing together? I don't get it.

So, are white people only criminals, homos, and love to mix it up with other races? You tell me? Over.

Sounds like someone is grumpy about their shows.

Got news for you, change the channels sometime and check out shows with some of those scary Black and Asian people and you'll see that there are gays and criminals on them as well.

Ever heard of Fresh Off The Boat? How about Blackish? Matter of fact, you can even find examples of what you say is missing on right wing shows such as Last Man Standing.

Sounds like someone is grumpy about their shows.

Got news for you, change the channels sometime and check out shows with some of those scary Black and Asian people and you'll see that there are gays and criminals on them as well.

Ever heard of Fresh Off The Boat? How about Blackish? Matter of fact, you can even find examples of what you say is missing on right wing shows such as Last Man Standing.

C'mon, who you trying to kid here? No way, except maybe in real life gangland reality are Blacks, Asians or homos in anyway portrayed as bad. When those Black or Asian shows are watched on TV or in the movies, it is always the white guy that is really the bad guy in the end.. The Black or Asian guy may appear to be bad at first but that will change fast during the viewing, and the only reason they became bad was because of whitey who made them so. Pay attention to that and you will see that it is as plain as day.

Blackish is suppose to be a funny show where everybody is suppose to be all lovey-dovey and funny. Have a Whitish show on TV, and the people in it will be portrayed as being racist, homophobic, and will end up looking and talking like a bunch of hillbillies. Not all but many do. Pay attention and you will see it. It is as plain as day.

You may be trying to deny what I have said as true but it is there for all to see. One just has to look for it.

I guess there's no explaining things to you, because you like being blinded by your bias.

It is Hollywood and major corporations that always keep showing how they like to portray only white people as being pro-gay or are the only ones who seem to enjoy and like dating or marrying a non-white. It would appear as though a message is being sent to all white people that these things are cool and natural and normal things for all white people to want to be or do and that they should become just like those in their corporate commercials. With Crimestoppers only white people are used. I never see any non-whites being used. I could go as far as to say that this is a case of promoting hatred and racism towards white people. But I guess that trying to get you to give it some thought is truly going to be an exercise in futility. The attack on the white straight Christian conservative male is and alawys has been in full swing for decades. The problem is that most white people have been so brainwashed and conditioned by a certain ethnic elite to make them believe that they are nothing more than a bunch of racists and intolerant bigots, and must be made to feel inferior and guilty for all the sins of the world. It is all just a bunch of :bsflag: for sure. And white people eat it all up like candy. The fools.

I guess there's no explaining things to you, because you like being blinded by your bias.

It is Hollywood and major corporations that always keep showing how they like to portray only white people as being pro-gay or are the only ones who seem to enjoy and like dating or marrying a non-white. It would appear as though a message is being sent to all white people that these things are cool and natural and normal things for all white people to want to be or do and that they should become just like those in their corporate commercials. With Crimestoppers only white people are used. I never see any non-whites being used. I could go as far as to say that this is a case of promoting hatred and racism towards white people. But I guess that trying to get you to give it some thought is truly going to be an exercise in futility. The attack on the white straight Christian conservative male is and alawys has been in full swing for decades. The problem is that most white people have been so brainwashed and conditioned by a certain ethnic elite to make them believe that they are nothing more than a bunch of racists and intolerant bigots, and must be made to feel inferior and guilty for all the sins of the world. It is all just a bunch of :bsflag: for sure. And white people eat it all up like candy. The fools.
It's actually turning into an attack on anyone who isn't lesbian.

Yo...........Feduptaxpayer.............you seem to show a lot of bias and for some strange reason, you think that the white male is under attack from all sides.

Got news for you.............speaking as a white male who is over 50, grew up in Montana and didn't see my first black person until my Senior year in HS, joined the Navy and learned that ALL sailors are equal, never saw anything that would say that white males are under attack.

Yo...........Feduptaxpayer.............you seem to show a lot of bias and for some strange reason, you think that the white male is under attack from all sides.

Got news for you.............speaking as a white male who is over 50, grew up in Montana and didn't see my first black person until my Senior year in HS, joined the Navy and learned that ALL sailors are equal, never saw anything that would say that white males are under attack.

That is because you are not paying close attention to what is going on against white people all over the world. The fake corporate media has conditioned you to believe that whites are a majority and all is ok, when in fact the white people all over the world are on the decline. White people only make up about 7 - 8% of world population. That alone should tell you that white people are already in the minority. But what the heck and according to you all is ok, white people need not panic and are not under attack. Just check out the fact that in the early sixties white people were approx. 80% the the population of Canada, and also in the USA. That number is now near 60%. for both countries. You need to wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late to do something about it. Like Trump who wants to close the border gates down, in Canada we need to do that also.

That is because you are not paying close attention to what is going on against white people all over the world. The fake corporate media has conditioned you to believe that whites are a majority and all is ok, when in fact the white people all over the world are on the decline. White people only make up about 7 - 8% of world population. That alone should tell you that white people are already in the minority. But what the heck and according to you all is ok, white people need not panic and are not under attack. Just check out the fact that in the early sixties white people were approx. 80% the the population of Canada, and also in the USA. That number is now near 60%. for both countries. You need to wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late to do something about it. Like Trump who wants to close the border gates down, in Canada we need to do that also.

Ummmm...............for at least 20 years I DID pay attention to what was going on in the world. Especially from 1982 until 2002, because half of that time was spent in the Med, Europe, the Persian Gulf and several ME countries. And no, it wasn't through the media filter, it was through my own experiences of actually being there. No...............there is nothing like what you are describing, unless your main news sources are the KKK and Stormfront.

Ummmm...............for at least 20 years I DID pay attention to what was going on in the world. Especially from 1982 until 2002, because half of that time was spent in the Med, Europe, the Persian Gulf and several ME countries. And no, it wasn't through the media filter, it was through my own experiences of actually being there. No...............there is nothing like what you are describing, unless your main news sources are the KKK and Stormfront.

Well the KKK and Stormfront are not websites that I would normally visit. I get most of my information from people like James Edwards, David Duke and Brother Nathanael websites that are pretty much bang on in what they are saying as to what is happening against white people all over the world. There has to be a conspiracy going on against the white race because it appears to be quite evident. Massive non-white immigration, and multiculturalism(white genocide)are the programs and agendas that are doing just that.

Well the KKK and Stormfront are not websites that I would normally visit. I get most of my information from people like James Edwards, David Duke and Brother Nathanael websites that are pretty much bang on in what they are saying as to what is happening against white people all over the world. There has to be a conspiracy going on against the white race because it appears to be quite evident. Massive non-white immigration, and multiculturalism(white genocide)are the programs and agendas that are doing just that.

Bullshit. Those guy are lying nutcases. How would David Duke have any clue what's going on in the world? The guy is as ignorant as a sack of hammers and he's personna non grata in any decently civilized country in the world.

In Canada, men and women are equal under the law (unlike the US where no equal rights act or amendment has passed), so white men have never been in charge of this country anyway.

No one rules by the colour of their skin or what nature gave them between their legs, asshole. Being a white male gives you no special rights or privileges under the law.

The Canadian Constitution has multi-culturalism as a founding basis for our society. As well as equal rights for all.

Perhaps you'd prefer to join the Taliban, or ISIS. Those are the only male run societies that exist in the world.

That they're brutal, backward Third World Hellholes tells you something about male dominated cultures.

When men ran the US, there was slavery, genocide and civil war. Things have been better since women got the vote.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bullshit. Those guy are lying nutcases. How would David Duke have any clue what's going on in the world? The guy is as ignorant as a sack of hammers and he's personna non grata in any decently civilized country in the world.

In Canada, men and women are equal under the law (unlike the US where no equal rights act or amendment has passed), so white men have never been in charge of this country anyway.

No one rules by the colour of their skin or what nature gave them between their legs, asshole. Being a white male gives you no special rights or privileges under the law.

The Canadian Constitution has multi-culturalism as a founding basis for our society. As well as equal rights for all.

Perhaps you'd prefer to join the Taliban, or ISIS. Those are the only male run societies that exist in the world.

That they're brutal, backward Third World Hellholes tells you something about male dominated cultures.

When men ran the US, there was slavery, genocide and civil war. Things have been better since women got the vote.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are the nut job nothing for brains. Those patriots mentioned above are far from being ignorant. When it comes to the facts they would run circles around your stunned screwed up head. Multiculturalism is just another forced ism on the white people of Canada who never asked for it. If the white people of Canada were asked if they were in favor of multiculturalism being forced on them they would have said no.

Hey, don't go calling a sack of hammers ignorant. They have a purpose. On the other hand, you don't. You are a born ignorant loser lieberal multicult fool. Chuckle-chuckle.

I don't get it. If a white person marries a black person, it is not just the white person marrying outside of their race. At the same exact moment, they are showing a black person marrying outside of their race, too.

There are black gay people all over TV, even in predominantly black shows. Asian female with black male is pretty common and they make gorgeous babies.

Crap. Just noticed this is the Canada section. My comments were US based.

The Justice Channel on tv in the USA by John Walsh does have shows with Negro and Mexican criminals.

I have noticed however that watching Negroes or Mexicans prey upon Caucasian victims is sickening and revolting and so I change the channel.

The most fascinating crime episodes are white on white bank robberies.

Maybe that's why.

I don't get it. If a white person marries a black person, it is not just the white person marrying outside of their race. At the same exact moment, they are showing a black person marrying outside of their race, too.

There are black gay people all over TV, even in predominantly black shows. Asian female with black male is pretty common and they make gorgeous babies.

Crap. Just noticed this is the Canada section. My comments were US based.
Canada has all the same social issues as the USA does.

We and they are both expat English colonies turned independent republics.

Canucks are more anti gun and pro liberal however due to longer British influence.

But there is little other difference.

You are the nut job nothing for brains. Those patriots mentioned above are far from being ignorant. When it comes to the facts they would run circles around your stunned screwed up head. Multiculturalism is just another forced ism on the white people of Canada who never asked for it. If the white people of Canada were asked if they were in favor of multiculturalism being forced on them they would have said no.

Hey, don't go calling a sack of hammers ignorant. They have a purpose. On the other hand, you don't. You are a born ignorant loser lieberal multicult fool. Chuckle-chuckle.
Thomas Jefferson boinked a lot of Negro females of all ages old and young.

He was one of the first to discover jungle love.

The slave ship crews also boinked them because a pregnant female slave is more valuable than a barren one at the slave auction.

So there has been some multiculturalism between whites and blacks since the 1600's.

Same for me.

There just aren't a lot of Negro kids in Catholic schools.

USMC was my first chance to work with Negro enlisted's.

I never saw a Negro officer.

And we had 2 Negro candidates in officer basic training and advanced infantry school. They were a rare item.

We did what we could to help them succeed.

Forum List

Back