Why

Uh....their Socialized Health Care system is nearly bankrupt?

is Massachusetts beggin the US of KKKA for a bailout? :eusa_whistle:

Are they? The same as kalifonya? Michigan? And other Fucked-up 'Blue States' that have been under progressive CONTROL for decades?

SHOULD we bail ANY of them out? I say NAY...for thier REPS in the US Congress wish to take the rest of us to where they are.

Now that I've had my say/rant?

Willow? What is the premise of your post? WHY the energy expended to post this thread? [Frame Of Reference Needed]

why to point out that the lunatic left is going to visit the abject failure of socialized medicine and bankruptcy as experienced by Massachussets on the rest of us.. Case closed..

Yeah! Any group of people who would even consider, or actually elect, Mitt Romney as executive are hopeless and obviously support their own destruction.

One problem the state has faced is that it failed to accurately anticipate the true cost of the program. At the time the program was signed into law, estimates indicated that the cost of Commonwealth Care, which is responsible for the program’s biggest single cost, its health insurance subsidies, would be about $725 million per year. But by 2008, those projections had been revised. New estimates indicated that the plan was to cost $869 million in 2009 and $880 million 2010, an upwards increase of nearly 20 percent.

Read more: Massachusetts health program, model for Obama’s reform, strains state budget | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

One problem the state has faced is that it failed to accurately anticipate the true cost of the program. At the time the program was signed into law, estimates indicated that the cost of Commonwealth Care, which is responsible for the program’s biggest single cost, its health insurance subsidies, would be about $725 million per year. But by 2008, those projections had been revised. New estimates indicated that the plan was to cost $869 million in 2009 and $880 million 2010, an upwards increase of nearly 20 percent.

Read more: Massachusetts health program, model for Obama’s reform, strains state budget | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Looks to me that they were shallow in view...damaging in effect/affect.

you two liberals need to get an education, obama's plan is similarly modeled after massachutes...whats further hilarious, is that DEMS were the ones who helped it pass in mass, but of course mitt gets all the blame....just like bush, the dems were never in power, and when the economy started tanking, guess who just came to power in the halls of congress..........the DEMS

Forum List

Back