Why You Won't Get Rich: Because Capitalism Broke Its Contract with Hard Work

The only way to reverse the damage is if everyone feels they have a financial stake in society

capitalism isnt a thing that can do things to you,, its people that fucked things up through cronyism,,,

and the only way people can have a stake is to make something of their lives and stop blaming others,,

The only way to reverse the damage is if everyone feels they have a financial stake in society

dumbass-apocalypse-meme.png

No one gets' rich working for someone else. For that, you have to own your own business, at the very least.

What do you consider rich?

Start a business part time with your wasted Netflix hours and weeks. Realistically look at the couple things you love to do and would wake up every day thriving to do it...No risk. If you can't make money at it, try plan B.

Most big winners usually start out as big failures

Trust in Western leadership is at an all-time low.

If China exploits this, as Russia has; this game is going to be over even quicker for those who betrayed the principles that great men died for in the Second World War.

I noticed little fanfare this year in Canada regarding the anniversary of D-Day. Maybe that's fitting, sadly.

Bullshit.
I quite high school in the 10th grade and retired at 46.
Everyones not a moron like you.
Usually the 10th grade dropouts seem to thrive way way more than the 9th or 11th. Good job. What industry?

Kind of like the 6th grade drop out for youngins

Trust in Western leadership is at an all-time low.

If China exploits this, as Russia has; this game is going to be over even quicker for those who betrayed the principles that great men died for in the Second World War.

I noticed little fanfare this year in Canada regarding the anniversary of D-Day. Maybe that's fitting, sadly.
When most of the participants are dead ,these things are forgotten.

Kind of like remembering WW1 yrs ago

income inequality keeps growing and growing and growing

not since The Great Depression have the country's richest citizens captured such a large proportion of the country's income

something needs to change, my friends. we need a political revolution, folks!

not since The Great Depression have the country's richest citizens captured such a large proportion of the country's income

politics are what caused the problem,, what we need is another freedom revolution,,

Income inequality keeps growing because corporate fascism keeps growing.....You don't appear the least bit concerned about that.

what really matters in American democracy is money. keep the rich happy and they will shower both parties with contributions, which will buy the votes necessary to sustain these policies that benefit the rich. it shows how far America has descended from the idealism upon which it was founded

Free Market Capitalism is where someone like Oprah or Morgan Freeman, even Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, went out and wanted to find what people wanted. So much so, those people became very rich. Too many lazy ass progressive slaves today, who were taught that they were victims, will never achieve anything except government handouts because they are slaves....

Congress should tax firms whose labor costs less than the federal minimum wage. An excise could work. US firms should not be allowed to leave merely for cheap labor overseas. Our labor must be able to afford our first world economy.

Bullshit.
I quite high school in the 10th grade and retired at 46.
Everyones not a moron like you.
Usually the 10th grade dropouts seem to thrive way way more than the 9th or 11th. Good job. What industry?

Kind of like the 6th grade drop out for youngins

Machining and investing.
Obviously made more investing than machining but I was a first class machinist and got top pay. I ended up making parts for NASA's shuttle program and the first proto type F-22 Raptor.

Forum List

Back