Why You Never Stop for Peaceful Protestors

Look how many there are. Kill or put in jail?
Re-educate?
What can we do?
Listen to the news and do not drive in vicinity of protest. Watch the street well ahead and do not drive where you can be blocked in. If you have to run over somebody or some bodies to save your life, do what you got to do.

Re-educate?
What can we do?
Listen to the news and do not drive in vicinity of protest. Watch the street well ahead and do not drive where you can be blocked in. If you have to run over somebody or some bodies to save your life, do what you got to do.
Is this the new normal? If so, Why do we pay taxes?
I refuse to accept that!

Cue the vehicular homicide fantasies.
What happened to the driver of that vehicle?
I guess hes ok

Hurst was at the intersection, trying to document everything when he saw the crowd surround Hawkins car. His video shows when people took bikes and other objects, and smashed out the windows and hood of Hawkin’s car.

“Reacted with a lot of anger and hate until soon after they realized this gentleman is handicapped,” Hurst said.

Hurst explains that's when a group of good Samaritans pulled Hawkins from the car to safety.

“I saw a mix of both destroying and a mix of both helping,” Hurst said

Cue the vehicular homicide fantasies.

If I have to choose between having my car damaged because I stopped for marxists that then destroy it or have it damaged by running over this garbage and then backing back over them and then going forward? I will choose the second option. Commie lives do not matter to me in the slightest.

Re-educate?
What can we do?
I refuse to accept that!
Nothing normal about it. Never said it was. It is not even right. And Taxes paid have nothing to do with it and will not help you in an emergency situation. But if your life is worth it you will heed the advice. If there are protests around you, stay the heck away from them. But if you find yourself in a meeting engagement, you should have a plan for actions on contact and what lengths you are willing to go to protect yourself and your family. Me and mine are worth it.

Re-educate?
What can we do?
I refuse to accept that!
Nothing normal about it. Never said it was. It is not even right. And Taxes paid have nothing to do with it and will not help you in an emergency situation. But if your life is worth it you will heed the advice. If there are protests around you, stay the heck away from them. But if you find yourself in a meeting engagement, you should have a plan for actions on contact and what lengths you are willing to go to protect yourself and your family. Me and mine are worth it.
Correct.

The time to figure out what to do is before you're in that situation.

Re-educate?
What can we do?
I refuse to accept that!

Sometimes these radical group protests just spring out of nowhere and you can innocently find yourself in what amounts to a combat zone and these commie fucks are just waiting on someone to enter their "safe space". I will not "honor" their safe space nor would I have a moral issue of running their asses over. I also believe in "open carry" and practice it. These snowflakes are pushing for a fight that is going to lead to a lot of toe-tagged commie fucks taking up room at their local morgues.

Their right to protest doesn't usurp my right to travel peacefully and unimpeded.

Re-educate?
What can we do?
I refuse to accept that!
Correct.

The time to figure out what to do is before you're in that situation.
Or I'll kill them sumbitches! They do not wanna fuck with me.
I'll bifurcate their carotid arteries and run from the blood spray!
Not playing that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back