Why would you want Trump to be president again?

I don't like arrogant liars, criminals and Trump's obscene posturing.

Watch him.. He brags and attacks others. He is completely without substance.

[video]

sure you do, as long as they align with your failed ideology.

Calling Americans commies and Marxists is so Trumpie..
Modern-day Archie Bunkers.

OavYQV2.gif

Honest question! I was going to do a poll - but quickly realized I was not qualified since I am the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for. Therefore, I will leave it totally up to Trump supporters to tell us why they would want him to be president again. Thank you in advance for your input.

I reserve the right to criticize your reasons.

The honest answer is to look at the mess of Bidenism and realize it is long past time for a change.

The man doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Honest question! I was going to do a poll - but quickly realized I was not qualified since I am the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for. Therefore, I will leave it totally up to Trump supporters to tell us why they would want him to be president again. Thank you in advance for your input.

Even people that voted for Joe Biden will vote for Trump if he runs again.

except the problem with your babble is I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same.Trump is not part of that corrupt two party system dumbass.I have said on here MANY times Bush was a close second to Obama as the most corrupt president ever.Both were mass murderers,Obama only wins cause he was a clone of Bush expanding what he got started so enough of this because we hate Demoncrats garbage.Both parties are corrupt and one in the same,its a refreshing change to have a potus sense kenendy not part of the corrupt two party system.:cuckoo:
Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden all corrupt and bought and paid for men.

The reason they tried to politically assassinate Trump was that he could not be bought.

The corrupt Repubs, and corrupt DemNazis both wanted him out of office.

how about thousands of unwashed un vaccinated haitians living under a bridge go team biden

uh lets see,the most anti war president sense carter,first one sense him not a warmonger,brought more jobs back to the country than any president in the past 60 years,signed a peace deal with Israel and palestine which Biden has broken now,first president i can remember to stop Illegal immigration.,first president in my lifetime i can remember doing what he said he would do for the most part,I think thats a good start
u couldnt even buy gas to get to work when peanut brain was president

The following is a very scary article that should concern us all.

Robert Kagan is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and a contributing columnist for The Washington Post.

Trump’s charges of fraud in 2020 are not about looking back, as many Republicans insist. They are about establishing the predicate to challenge future election results more effectively.

Our constitutional crisis is already here

Forum List

Back