Why Would Trump Have Secret Documents About The French President??

What do you know about winning? You are a cheater because that is who you support. You people do not win, you steal.
I know I don't grovel at the foot of any fellow human. Respect is earned with time. Magaturds haven't convinced anyone that elections were stolen. Life is good. :113:

I know I don't grovel at the foot of any fellow human. Respect is earned with time. Magaturds haven't convinced anyone that elections were stolen. Life is good. :113:
No one is groveling but you. Look at the crap you believe and put up with. You make 0 decisions for yourself. You people are lemmings.

so did Obama have 33 million classified docs and Trump kept it quiet this whole time??
Or is trump lying like a bitch and pointing fingers at the black guy because he knows racists like you eat that up?
Except for your personal insults, I agree that if Trump knew for a fact that Obama had millions of classified docs there is no way he would have kept quiet about it.
Hate him or love him, there is no way he ever kept quiet about anything that he could use to discredit Obama or his political party.

But the FBI totally planted evidence on Trump tho right?
and why has Trump been so quiet about the 33 million classified docs (with lots of nuclear) that Obama had all this time??
And why would Trump have boxes full of classified documents just sitting around his home for a year and half, just getting dusty? If he was up to nefarious purposes, this would not be the case.

What would you know about transparency, magaturd? We are in this situation due to a crucial lack of transparency from the magaturd administration.

Peddle your stupid to your tribe, not here.
what was the lack of transparency from the prior admin?

I can think of 3 reasons Trump would keep such documents.

1. He was planning to sell them.
2. He was planning to use them for blackmail.
3. He was being blackmailed for such documents.

It's quite possible that all 3 reasons are true, of course.

Needless to say, all Trump cultists approve. DearLeader's a traitor, so now the Trump cult thinks it's good to be a traitor.

There are many more possibilities.
For example, memoirs.
For defense in case of people attempting to slander or sue him later.

The point is that regardless of classification, documents that were legally put into Trump's possession, it always remains legal for him to possess.
That is a basic fact of the ex post facto legal principle.
That is why there is that joke about "having to shoot" someone after telling them something.

so did Obama have 33 million classified docs and Trump kept it quiet this whole time??
Or is trump lying like a bitch and pointing fingers at the black guy because he knows racists like you eat that up?

All presidents retain their library.
They usually then open it up to the public, once no longer classified.

Except for your personal insults, I agree that if Trump knew for a fact that Obama had millions of classified docs there is no way he would have kept quiet about it.
Hate him or love him, there is no way he ever kept quiet about anything that he could use to discredit Obama or his political party.

Except that it could not possibly "discredit" Obama in any way, to announce that Obama has retained classified documents.
Everyone knows ex-presidents ALWAYS do that.
The point of NARA is not for the convenience of the ex-president, but for public interest.
So NARA normally only gets the left over that the ex-president does not want.

"Everyone" apparently being "just you".

No other president did it. Trump is alone in being that kind of criminal.

The point is that regardless of classification, documents that were legally put into Trump's possession, it always remains legal for him to possess.

Where did you come up with such an insane idea?

I've had classified documents "put into my possession." It doesn't mean I owned them and could do whatever I want with them.

Don’t you agree with this outstanding statement?

Every libs dream has come true: Trump is under investigation for the Espionage act. He should be punished if he’s guilty but get ready for Democrats to run on this for the next 10 years to deflect from the massive levels of inequality that their corporatist policies create.

This is comprehensive. Trump is a collector and has no regard for classified or top secret information.

Except that it could not possibly "discredit" Obama in any way, to announce that Obama has retained classified documents.
The point of NARA is not for the convenience of the ex-president, but for public interest.
So NARA normally only gets the left over that the ex-president does not want.

All Obama's documents are stored at NARA. You are simply wrong.

This is comprehensive. Trump is a collector and has no regard for classified or top secret information.

Yeah he’s the worst and O and Joe are the greatest.

The thinking of a mental midget.

Forum List

Back