Why Would Trump Have Secret Documents About The French President??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Federal Bureau of Investigation agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence reportedly recovered 11 sets of classified documents, including details on French President Emmanuel Macron. Some of the files were marked top secret and meant to be viewed only in special government facilities, The Wall Street Journal, which reviewed the records, reported on Friday.

Shortly after the report, Trump started ranting anew on his Truth Social platform. ‘Number one, it was all declassified. Number two, they didn’t need to “seize” anything. They could have had it anytime they wanted without playing politics and breaking into Mar-a-Lago. Trump also lashed out at his predecessor, calling him ‘President Barack Hussein Obama’, a seeming reference to former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. Trump claimed that Obama ‘kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified’. ‘How many of them pertained to nuclear?’ Trump wrote. ‘Word is, lots!’
"

180425114044-10-trumps-state-dinner.jpgmelania-trump-portsmouth-macron-1136589.jpg

Now I know, no one gave Melania so much joy like Macron did...maybe Trump was jealous...and kept some secret docs on him..or maybe these were items Melania wanted to keep....to remind her of how a real man made her feel....but on the bright side, all of the classified material the FBI came to get were all declassified....so there is no big deal...and as Trump pointed out -- why didn't the FBI do anything about the 33 million classified documents that Obama currently has with him......

Apparently, no one mentioned all of the millions of classified documents with lots of nuclear stuff in them until now....and not a single person at the DOJ or FBI while Trump was president, did anything about it.....but we all know Trump will never lie about something like that ....why is the FBI wrongfully going after the innocent Christian white man and not doing anything to the evil Muslim Communist darkie?? What has this country become when a white conservative billionaire is treated more unfairly than any person in this history of this country

Last edited:

Federal Bureau of Investigation agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence reportedly recovered 11 sets of classified documents, including details on French President Emmanuel Macron. Some of the files were marked top secret and meant to be viewed only in special government facilities, The Wall Street Journal, which reviewed the records, reported on Friday."
Save yourself embarrassment and wait till AP News or Reuters reports something.
The fact is that these sites you Link to get their info from AP News or Reuters.

Federal Bureau of Investigation agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence reportedly recovered 11 sets of classified documents, including details on French President Emmanuel Macron. Some of the files were marked top secret and meant to be viewed only in special government facilities, The Wall Street Journal, which reviewed the records, reported on Friday."
you idiots will believe anything as long as it supports your cults delusions,,,

nothing in the article proves its true

sure they did,,,

Save yourself embarrassment and wait till AP News or Reuters reports something.
The fact is that these sites you Link to get their info from AP News or Reuters.
But the FBI totally planted evidence on Trump tho right?
and why has Trump been so quiet about the 33 million classified docs (with lots of nuclear) that Obama had all this time??

You should be asking Trump when did it happen, since he is the one who made the claim..

I look forward to where you will be moving the goalposts next...

I also heard the FBI found the recipe for kentucky fried chicken at mar-lago,,,

do you think they should sue him over it??

I can think of 3 reasons Trump would keep such documents.

1. He was planning to sell them.
2. He was planning to use them for blackmail.
3. He was being blackmailed for such documents.

It's quite possible that all 3 reasons are true, of course.

Needless to say, all Trump cultists approve. DearLeader's a traitor, so now the Trump cult thinks it's good to be a traitor.

"Federal Bureau of Investigation agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence reportedly recovered 11 sets of classified documents, including details on French President Emmanuel Macron. Some of the files were marked top secret and meant to be viewed only in special government facilities, The Wall Street Journal, which reviewed the records, reported on Friday.

Shortly after the report, Trump started ranting anew on his Truth Social platform. ‘Number one, it was all declassified. Number two, they didn’t need to “seize” anything. They could have had it anytime they wanted without playing politics and breaking into Mar-a-Lago. Trump also lashed out at his predecessor, calling him ‘President Barack Hussein Obama’, a seeming reference to former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. Trump claimed that Obama ‘kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified’. ‘How many of them pertained to nuclear?’ Trump wrote. ‘Word is, lots!’
"

View attachment 681512View attachment 681513

Now I know, no one gave Melania so much joy like Macron did...maybe Trump was jealous...and kept some secret docs on him..or maybe these were items Melania wanted to keep....to remind her of how a real man made her feel....but on the bright side, all of the classified material the FBI came to get were all declassified....so there is no big deal...and as Trump pointed out -- why didn't the FBI do anything about the 33 million classified documents that Obama currently has with him......

Apparently, no one mentioned all of the millions of classified documents with lots of nuclear stuff in them until now....and not a single person at the DOJ or FBI while Trump was president, did anything about it.....but we all know Trump will never lie about something like that ....why is the FBI wrongfully going after the innocent Christian white man and not doing anything to the evil Muslim Communist darkie?? What has this country become when a white conservative billionaire is treated more unfairly than any person in this history of this country
likely cause they weren’t actually top secret

i mean why would docs about our ally be top secret?

"

View attachment 681512View attachment 681513

I have to admit that I usually don't bother to read your posts. I went back and scanned this post and I'm glad I did. I've decided that everything about you is just very tabloid. You need to write for soap operas.

Needless to say, all Trump cultists approve. DearLeader's a traitor, so now the Trump cult thinks it's good to be a traitor.
by jove I think youve got it,,,

you really could be working for joey xiden’s fbi or the demafasict new IrS…you should apply

Maybe we'll start caring when y'all admit that y'all worship the devil.

And learn how to spell "y'all".
so did Obama have 33 million classified docs and Trump kept it quiet this whole time??
Or is trump lying like a bitch and pointing fingers at the black guy because he knows racists like you eat that up?

you really could be working for joey xiden’s fbi or the demafasict new IrS…you should apply
So did Obama steal 33 million classified docs or no??

Why are you folks dodging the question??

And why did Trump not say anything until now??

Forum List

Back