Why would Hillary blame Jim Comey for Huma's saving 650,000 emails

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
on her pedophile husbands computer? Seriously, this was 100 percent Huma's doing, and she did this on purpose, though I am not sure of the reason, which was most likely to have the ammo to blackmail Clinton as Huma well knows what a loser Hillary is.

At any rate blaming the law for your having stolen Picaso's or national security info on your laptop is just a little irrational. Then irrational is how Hillary thinks, just like the fools who believed her lies.

Yawn

The emails were stored in a folder named "Life Insurance". Does that answer your question?

• Banned
The emails were stored in a folder named "Life Insurance". Does that answer your question?
An episode of Miami Vice could not be made this interesting. Or stupid depending on ones point of view

on her pedophile husbands computer? Seriously, this was 100 percent Huma's doing, and she did this on purpose, though I am not sure of the reason, which was most likely to have the ammo to blackmail Clinton as Huma well knows what a loser Hillary is.

At any rate blaming the law for your having stolen Picaso's or national security info on your laptop is just a little irrational. Then irrational is how Hillary thinks, just like the fools who believed her lies.

Yawn

I think the point has to be made that this same infraction which the FBI spent millions investigating was determined to be investigatable for Powell, Rice or the RNC...

The RNC admitted to deleting 5 million emails, a later recovery found 22 million emails and no investigation...

Comey treated the investigation like a political event, the FBI was totally compromised... There New York office by the sounds of it were totally out of line and were in disent of Comey at times...

The emails were the equvilent of a political speeding ticket which Trump rightfully exploited... The mediahelp make that mohill into a mountain while totally ignoring his infractions...

The laugh it Trump did the exact same thing but no one heard about it:
http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-trump-companies-destroyed-emails-documents-515120?rm=eu

Comey wasn't the real probelm... Clinton lost for a few reasons...
  • She was way too risk adverse... She let Trump lead the headlines (for good and Bad)... She should have offered something new, there was things there which would have really resonated... I think STV (single transfer vote) would had everyone talking... Never going to happen but she won't be the person saying no.
  • Media quest for ratings had the two candidates on toitally different level of expectation. Trump had jsut not be too racist and Clinton had to be the greatest President ever and why has she not been for the last 30 years.

Forum List

Back