Why Would Democrats Practically Legalize Shoplifting?

This is a very timely topic.
It's amazing, that these fucking people now suddenly are asking stores to not even call the police if someone is ONLY shoplifting, which their diseased minds now believe is ok.

BLM Protesters Target Georgetown CVS Because Employees Called Police on Shoplifters

A woman took videos of her ambushing the CVS clerk and the cops.

Here's a woman chastizing an employee for DARING to call the police on shoplifters. I swear, we now live in an alternate reality.

It's amazing, that these fucking people now suddenly are asking stores to not even call the police if someone is ONLY shoplifting, which their diseased minds now believe is ok.

BLM Protesters Target Georgetown CVS Because Employees Called Police on Shoplifters

Shoplifters should to go to her apartment and steal her stuff.

Why would it need to be organized? If it was organized, they would catch the leader fairly easily. UNorganized is unstoppable.

It can be slowed down quite a bit, but not if the city your businesses is in doesn't consider it real shoplifting unless they steal $1,000 of merchandise.
No one is stopping the store from getting its merchandise back and banning them from the store. They've got a big carrot--cooperate and we won't call the police. Most chain stores have security; that's their job. Why involve the police for a CD or $5 pair of earrings?

Why would it need to be organized? If it was organized, they would catch the leader fairly easily. UNorganized is unstoppable.

It can be slowed down quite a bit, but not if the city your businesses is in doesn't consider it real shoplifting unless they steal $1,000 of merchandise.
No one is stopping the store from getting its merchandise back and banning them from the store. They've got a big carrot--cooperate and we won't call the police. Most chain stores have security; that's their job. Why involve the police for a CD or $5 pair of earrings?
7/11 doesnt have security, Walgreens doesnt have security, most places dont, even chain stores. Even if they did, you want private security to stop thieves instead of cops?

7/11 doesnt have security, Walgreens doesnt have security, most places dont, even chain stores. Even if they did, you want private security to stop thieves instead of cops?
I don't know; the chain stores I worked in did. And us cashiers found stuff they tried smuggling through the line, too, like jewelry hidden in a skein of yarn--stuff like that. Had one guy try walking out of the store with a suitcase once--and he'd loaded it, too. LOL
I think that's why the managers were always big guys. I don't remember the cops ever being called.

Why? To provide a deterrent, that's why. Stores carry insurance for theft, but like all insurance, there is a maximum benefit. After that benefit is met, the rest of the loss is on the store. To help recoup some of the losses after that, they increase the price of their goods, and the rest of us have to pay for it. A little personal story here.

Years ago a middle-east family bought (or leased) a store around the corner from me. Because it was so close to my home, I frequented the place. One day when I went in, the police were there advising the store clerk about something or another. When they left, I asked him what happened? He told me some drunk came in, took several packs of cigarettes off a counter display, and just walked out of the store. The police told him if he comes back, give them a call, and they'll kick him out.

We got to talking about the growing theft in our area, and he was a young guy, around 18 years old. His grandmother wrote him and asked how his new life in America was, what goes on here and those kinds of things. So he sent her our local paper. She wrote back with great concern. She said our little suburb had more theft and robberies in one week than the entire middle-east has in a year. I asked him if she was exaggerating, and he said no she wasn't.

He said where I'm from, vendors have outdoor markets. They place tables and chairs for customers to rest while shopping. If a woman leaves her purse on a table and forgets about it, everybody crosses the road to make sure they are nowhere near it. In fact if she didn't realize she left it there until the next day, it's likely it would still be there.

In my country he said, if you are caught stealing from anybody, the police cut off your hand, and not in a hospital either. Get caught stealing again, off comes the other hand. He said there is no third time.

If you think that's something, read this, an incident that happened in our area. It's unbelievable.

This is a new thing that's in the news. Folks just walk into your shop or store and help themselves to whatever you have on the shelves.
Why are they doing this?
City Hall has, in all their wisdom, decided that stealing is like a parking ticket. Then they put out the word that you can take what you want up to $925 or whatever the amount is.
Why would they do this?
This is communism folks.
They're closing down businesses in their cities.
The trick to it is make it look organic....not by design.
Eventually there will be fewer stores....and the stores that are still in business won't have their goods on shelves anymore.
The left wants empty shelves.....and long lines of people waiting for what little is available.
Make sure you have your vaccine card so you can get in.
Welcome to East Germany.

It's not Communism, it's insanity.

This is a new thing that's in the news. Folks just walk into your shop or store and help themselves to whatever you have on the shelves.
Why are they doing this?
City Hall has, in all their wisdom, decided that stealing is like a parking ticket. Then they put out the word that you can take what you want up to $925 or whatever the amount is.
Why would they do this?
This is communism folks.
Eventually there will be fewer stores....and the stores that are still in business won't have their goods on shelves anymore.
The left wants empty shelves.....and long lines of people waiting for what little is available.
Welcome to East Germany.

What's the difference?

I don't know; the chain stores I worked in did. And us cashiers found stuff they tried smuggling through the line, too, like jewelry hidden in a skein of yarn--stuff like that. Had one guy try walking out of the store with a suitcase once--and he'd loaded it, too. LOL
I think that's why the managers were always big guys. I don't remember the cops ever being called.
Were your shop lifters extremely prone to violence? NY's shoplifters are. All major cities with high black populations are plagued with violent people you dont want to fuck with if you arent armed.

Were your shop lifters extremely prone to violence? NY's shoplifters are.
No, there's that.

Why? To provide a deterrent, that's why. Stores carry insurance for theft, but like all insurance, there is a maximum benefit. After that benefit is met, the rest of the loss is on the store. To help recoup some of the losses after that, they increase the price of their goods, and the rest of us have to pay for it. A little personal story here.

Years ago a middle-east family bought (or leased) a store around the corner from me. Because it was so close to my home, I frequented the place. One day when I went in, the police were there advising the store clerk about something or another. When they left, I asked him what happened? He told me some drunk came in, took several packs of cigarettes off a counter display, and just walked out of the store. The police told him if he comes back, give them a call, and they'll kick him out.

We got to talking about the growing theft in our area, and he was a young guy, around 18 years old. His grandmother wrote him and asked how his new life in America was, what goes on here and those kinds of things. So he sent her our local paper. She wrote back with great concern. She said our little suburb had more theft and robberies in one week than the entire middle-east has in a year. I asked him if she was exaggerating, and he said no she wasn't.

He said where I'm from, vendors have outdoor markets. They place tables and chairs for customers to rest while shopping. If a woman leaves her purse on a table and forgets about it, everybody crosses the road to make sure they are nowhere near it. In fact if she didn't realize she left it there until the next day, it's likely it would still be there.

In my country he said, if you are caught stealing from anybody, the police cut off your hand, and not in a hospital either. Get caught stealing again, off comes the other hand. He said there is no third time.
That'd do it.

Why are they doing this?
Why would they do this?
This is communism folks.
Welcome to East Germany.

What's the difference?
I see insanity becoming totalitarianism.

Amputation

Right hands have been cut off at the wrist as punishment for theft in Sharia-controlled areas of Nigeria and in Saudi Arabia. Repeat offenders in the latter country can lose both hands, and legs are sometimes taken for other offenses. An executioner, Muhammad Saad al-Beshi, told the Saudi newspaper Arab News in 2003 that "I use a special sharp knife, not a sword. When I cut off a hand I cut it from the joint. If it is a leg the authorities specify where it is to be taken off, so I follow that."

In Iran, in early 2008, five robbers had their right hands and left feet cut off in one week—a practice known as cross amputation. According to The New York Times "doctors watched to limit bleeding and infection during the procedure." Hands and feet are also reportedly cut off as punishment in Yemen, Sudan, and Somalia.

Were your shop lifters extremely prone to violence? NY's shoplifters are. All major cities with high black populations are plagued with violent people you dont want to fuck with if you arent armed.
Ahh Good ol’ Godboy. USMB’s official resident racist. Well, dude doesn’t try and hide it so I suppose that’s a positive eh? :rolleyes-41:

Ahh Good ol’ Godboy. USMB’s official resident racist. Well, dude doesn’t try and hide it so I suppose that’s a positive eh? :rolleyes-41:
He added a lot to his post after I'd already responded. Will see if I can delete my response now.

Nope. Too late. But my remark is only in response to his first post.

That'd do it.

Yes it would. But since we cannot do that here due to the Constitution, cruel and unusual punishment clause, and the right to a fair and speedy trial, wouldn't it make sense to offer as much of a deterrent as we can within out guidelines?

He added a lot to his post after I'd already responded. Will see if I can delete my response now.

Nope. Too late. But my remark is only in response to his first post.
Is there something untrue in my post?

New Topics

Forum List

Back