Why Would Democrats Practically Legalize Shoplifting?

Democrats are running ads online that makes ownership of anything possibly a negative thing. And they have classes for our kids discussing ownership.
They want us to become a nation of renters.
Their site actually says 'Some think ownership is bad'.
I tried copying a quote from the site....but the site wouldn't allow it. Ownership and Sense of Self Free Essay Example.

Nobody knows that more than us landlords. A lot of people don't want to own their house any longer. It's too much work, takes too much time and is way too complicated. Rents have been souring through the roof for about the last ten years. The Democrat leaders are doing a great job relying their messages. I've been doing this for over 25 years, and never have I seen it like this before. My 90 year old father is a lifelong landlord. He's never seen anything like this either.

The majority of shoplifters are druggies using it to raise cash to feed their habits. It really isnt worth the trouble for organised crime to do so.

Either way it still ends up with the closure of businesses which hurt everybody in the community. Here after the blacks moved in, they ended up closing every major store we had with shoplifting. Now when I need one of those stores, I have to travel to the other side of town where it's still white to shop.
The same way it was (I believe) a Rite Aid went in and opened in a rough section of Detroit. They had shoplifting problems, then got firebombed during one of the left’s “peaceful protests”. They rebuilt, reopened and the exact same thing happened again. They then said enough and pulled out of the area. Leading to Dem leaders whining about it when they wouldn’t fix the issues that caused it all.

This is a new thing that's in the news. Folks just walk into your shop or store and help themselves to whatever you have on the shelves.
What's wrong with that? Do you keep everything behind the counter? If your shit isn't for sale don't hang that gaslight OPEN sign in the door and call the cops on paying customers, dingbat.

The majority of shoplifters are druggies using it to raise cash to feed their habits. It really isnt worth the trouble for organised crime to do so.
Why would it need to be organized? If it was organized, they would catch the leader fairly easily. UNorganized is unstoppable.

This is a new thing that's in the news. Folks just walk into your shop or store and help themselves to whatever you have on the shelves.
What's wrong with that? Do you keep everything behind the counter? If your shit isn't for sale don't hang that gaslight OPEN sign in the door and call the cops on paying customers, dingbat.
Who calls the cops on paying customers? :cuckoo:

go Mike go

Attachments

• F0C17D49-1A97-4645-BA7C-7CB983EAAD3A.jpeg
    F0C17D49-1A97-4645-BA7C-7CB983EAAD3A.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 12
The democrats are terrified since a growing number of blacks have left the Democratic Plantation. Without their black base and their ability to rig elections the democrats will be history.

The white supremacists who run the Democratic Party realize blacks love looting so to appease them just allow shoplifting.

The end result of course is that the blacks will have to drive miles and miles to find a drug store. All the drug stores left in black neighborhoods will close because shoplifters killed their profit margin and they are losing money.

it is obvious why.

they are serving the needs of their technocrat masters.

Jeff Bezos still isn't rich enough.

Shoplifters aren't paying customers.
Hey Mr. Jackass Jewish Shopkeeper. I'm not paying you one penny to be pickpocketed by the customer behind me or in front of me in line at your damned red-light district tourist trap.

Hey Mr. Jackass Jewish Shopkeeper.

Is a Jew in the room with you right now? Are you the only one who can see the Jew?

I'm not paying you one penny to be pickpocketed by the customer behind me

That's correct. You should only pay the shopkeeper for things you buy.

Why would it need to be organized? If it was organized, they would catch the leader fairly easily. UNorganized is unstoppable.

It can be slowed down quite a bit, but not if the city your businesses is in doesn't consider it real shoplifting unless they steal $1,000 of merchandise.

A study done by Rosenblum Law indicated 3% of shoplifters do so for resale value.
They also indicated that the majority of shoplifters are not habitual criminals, and that generally shoplifting is the only crime they ever commit.

A study done by Rosenblum Law indicated 3% of shoplifters do so for resale value.
They also indicated that the majority of shoplifters are not habitual criminals, and that generally shoplifting is the only crime they ever commit.

True, most of our nations thieves want to wear the sneakers they steal. Good point.

Forum List

Back