Why would conservatives vote for DeSantis?

Serious question. DeSantis has done more than any other candidate or recent president to increase the power of the state over individual rights and no one seems to care. Is conservative ideology changed in terms of using the state to enforce it’s desired social outcome?

Conservatism really isn't about small government. It's about big government they get to control, just not as big as Democrats' governments.

They don't. Not in any significant way. Your party creates legislation to 'fix' problems that don't exist in any significant way. They have no real platform beyond lip service to the same old kitchen table issues they've failed to deliver on for decades. The addition of this more recent culture war' BS is more of the same. I don't buy your anecdotal evidence either.
And there is the problem.

When confronted you do actually fall back on telling us our eyes are lying.

And then you wonder why your BS ends up rejected. I did not ask you to buy anything. Instead I pointed out telling people shit is not happening when they are experiencing it happening does not fly. It achieves nothing but makes you look like you are lying.

Look. More votes means you’re more popular. Doesn’t matter where you live. I claimed more people vote democrat. That’s true.

Desantis beat a drug addict criminal by 0.40%. That’s eking out. Then the democrats didn’t run a democrat but instead ran a Republican light Crist. Turnout was terrible for the Republican running as Democrat and Dems lost down ballot which was amplified by the fact the Republicans gerrymandered the shit out of the state.

I never said the Governor was impacted by gerrymandering. Quote it or shut up.
What a load of cope.

You got caught bullshitting. We have been talking about DeSantis the entire time. The thread is about DeSantis. No one mentioned any other races. We all have been talking about Florida politics.

And you brought up gerrymandering. A bullshit cope. And national vote counts. A bullshit cope. And then outright lied about hem needing to 'eek' out victores. A bullshit outright lie. You reach to a single election without context to cover up your bullshit. More cope.

A lot of try hard here to avoid truth.

America First beats the Liberal World Order
More like 2016 than 2020

Yup, he managed to pull a miracle and win just enough votes in the right places to pull out a victory. Impressive.

He then continued to lose again and again and again and again...

Amid the massive pile of losing, the one one time before he ever actually had any office and a record to run on.

What a load of cope.

You got caught bullshitting. We have been talking about DeSantis the entire time. The thread is about DeSantis. No one mentioned any other races. We all have been talking about Florida politics.

And you brought up gerrymandering. A bullshit cope. And national vote counts. A bullshit cope. And then outright lied about hem needing to 'eek' out victores. A bullshit outright lie. You reach to a single election without context to cover up your bullshit. More cope.

A lot of try hard here to avoid truth.
Here is the post I mentioned gerrymandering and I highlighted the relevant parts for those too slow to keep up (you).
9F2F99B4-BBAC-4565-9F8B-373A2E5ED33E.jpeg

And there is the problem.

When confronted you do actually fall back on telling us our eyes are lying.

And then you wonder why your BS ends up rejected. I did not ask you to buy anything. Instead I pointed out telling people shit is not happening when they are experiencing it happening does not fly. It achieves nothing but makes you look like you are lying.
Yet you can never reproduce your selective outrage on demand. Always falling short of the coherent thought that was the reason you sold your ethics away to worship populism in the first place. Pay attention, magaturd. You're engaging in the 'hucksterism' you've been brainwashed taught 'owns da libz'.

Forum List

Back