Why would anyone not have faith in our elections?

I don’t get it.

oh wait, fuck.

Unprecedented I tell you....oh wait....

From 2017:

From 2012:

From 2016:

From 2017:

From 2012:

Pretending that small glitches and improprieties are unique to the 2020 race is simply a lie.
Why do you guys keep telling it?

I don’t get it.

oh wait, fuck.

From 2017:

From 2012:

From 2016:

From 2017:

From 2012:

Pretending that small glitches and improprieties are unique to the 2020 race is simply a lie.
You notice they’re always unique for Democrats? That a lot of very specific uniqueness.

I don’t get it.

oh wait, fuck.

From 2017:

From 2012:

From 2016:

From 2017:

From 2012:

You notice they’re always unique for Democrats? That a lot of very specific uniqueness.

They are? "No major flaws" is one of the headlines..."Hundreds of area absentee ballots missing" is another.

Thats a lot of hot air from you.

I don’t get it.

oh wait, fuck.

From 2017:

From 2012:

From 2016:

From 2017:

From 2012:

They are? "No major flaws" is one of the headlines..."Hundreds of area absentee ballots missing" is another.

Nothing to look at here. The propaganda arm of the DNC said so.

I don’t get it.

oh wait, fuck.

From 2017:

From 2012:

From 2016:

From 2017:

From 2012:

Enjoy your sour grapes...you have a 4 years of them to go through.

Meanwhile the point remains that our elections have always had some flaws... Every major election, every year.

Stop pretending like this is anything unusual and also be a man and admit that your blob got the shit kicked out of him. Perhaps look in the mirror and consider your behavior over the last 4 years and admit to yourself that you and people like you are partly to blame. Trump is an asshole. You didn't have to act like one. You made the choice to be repulsive. And presto! You repulsed a lot of people who may have voted for your lord and master. You earned your defeat.

I don’t get it.
You should have watched some of the several hearings in which 1st-hand-account Whistle Blowers gave personal testimony under oath - after signing affidavits, meaning they can be charged with Perjury if found to be lying - of personally witnessing massive election fraud....

I watched again this morning the testimony of the truck driver who told how he drove PALLATES of Mail-In-Ballots FROM NEW YORK TO PENNSYLVANIA and dropped them off at a voting center. I watched the self-identified Libertarian Poll Worker tell how he personally watched Democrat Poll Workers back-date ballots and count votes for Trump as votes for Biden. I watched as another Poll monitor told how observed 'Military' ballots 100% marked for 'Biden' and how they were completely identical, as in they all looked like 'zerox'ed copies, all with the same birthday - the year being '1900'....I have read the mathematical experts analysis of how what was done / reported is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE...

...And then I see the comments of Democrats and snowflakes who supported every single act of Democrat Sedition, Obstruction, FISA Court Abuse/Crime, failed Coup attempt, BS admitted politically partisan Impeachment attempt, and attempt to undermine and overthrow the United States government through removing the President due to irrational partisan hatred...and I do not get it...

1606936544491.png

...And then I see the comments of Democrats and snowflakes who supported every single act of Democrat Sedition, Obstruction, FISA Court Abuse/Crime, failed Coup attempt, BS admitted politically partisan Impeachment attempt, and attempt to undermine and overthrow the United States government through removing the President due to irrational partisan hatred...and I do not get it...
....because Dimocraps have gone full-retard Marxist.

These kind of screw-ups at the hair salon ... Unacceptable
These kind of screw-ups at the airport ... Unacceptable
These kind of screw-up at a restaurant ... Unacceptable
These kind of screw-ups at the haberdasher ... Unacceptable
These kind of screw-ups at the gas station ... Unacceptable
These kind of screw-ups at the pharmacy ... Unacceptable
These kind of screw-ups at the bakery ... Unacceptable
These kind of screw-ups at the bank ... Unacceptable

These kind of screw-ups with anything government is in control of ... Pretty much expected and obviously Acceptable for some.

New Topics

Forum List

Back