Why Would Any White Person Vote for Reparations Joe?

Again, the biggest payouts the government makes are to Middle Class White people in the form of Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment and Veteran's benefits

The main difference being that people pay into this programs. Veteran’s benefits? LOL...

The problem is losers. There are some on both sides, but the ones with their hands out tend to be Democrats. Everybody knows that.

The Scientists didn't mismanage this crisis, Trump did.

The scientists just didn’t/don’t know what they are talking about, but Trump was supposed to listen to them. Funny stuff.

Pure ignorance and indoctrination on the left is at play here.

The main difference being that people pay into this programs. Veteran’s benefits? LOL...

yeah,, why should I still be getting benefits for a job I stopped doing 30 years ago? It make no sense, really.

People pay into these programs, but most get far more out of them. Now, if you keel over from a heart attack at 64, it's kind of a ripoff... but if you live to be 80 and spend lots of time at the doctor because you are lonely, you are making out like a bandit.

The scientists just didn’t/don’t know what they are talking about, but Trump was supposed to listen to them.

They knew exactly what they were talking about.

But Trump knows more about the plague than the doctors... it's why he kept pushing Fish Tank Cleaner and bleach as solutions.

1603710514286.png

My county voted 83% for Trump in 2016 and today I saw 4 idiots by the roadside with Biden signs. " Honk if you're for Biden" signs as well. Nobody was honking. Most flipped them the bird. Here's the real kicker...they were white :disbelief:WTF? If you're white why would you vote for Biden? So the Democratic Party in Congress can steal your $$$ and give it to black people who were never slaves?

Maybe they are pedos.

I would keep the children away.

They knew exactly what they were talking about

Then Trump gets credit for leading out country with MUCH less COVID deaths. The scientists said 2 million. I guess they have to right to adjust their opinions on a daily basis without retribution or accountability. After all, they are scientists. They know all...at least they know all based on the evidence currenly on hand. The problem is, science is less “scientific” when the variables are fluid. It is like doing a math problem where x=6 one minute but 3 the next. You guys believe the first answer, all the time. Those of us who can think for ourselves take scientifically unstable opinions with a grain of salt because we know that while the method may be sound, the answer is likely to vary.

yeah,, why should I still be getting benefits for a job I stopped doing 30 years ago? It make no sense, really.

Yet you support unions like the UAW where some people retire at 50 and get medical coverage until 80 or later that auto consumers have to pay. The military didn't pay much in cash, in fact very little especially years ago. They deserve those benefits as compensation for risking their lives, perhaps losing limbs, or suffering mental issues for the rest of their lives. It's the very least we could do for them.

People pay into these programs, but most get far more out of them. Now, if you keel over from a heart attack at 64, it's kind of a ripoff... but if you live to be 80 and spend lots of time at the doctor because you are lonely, you are making out like a bandit.

Insurance works the exact same way. If you are an excellent driver, never got into an accident, not even a fender bender, by the time you die, you lost all that money. House and health insurance no different. It's just the way it works.

But Trump knows more about the plague than the doctors

People who think they know more than doctors are irritating, aren't they?

Then Trump gets credit for leading out country with MUCH less COVID deaths. The scientists said 2 million. I guess they have to right to adjust their opinions on a daily basis without retribution or accountability. After all, they are scientists. They know all...at least they know all based on the evidence currenly on hand. The problem is, science is less “scientific” when the variables are fluid. It is like doing a math problem where x=6 one minute but 3 the next. You guys believe the first answer, all the time. Those of us who can think for ourselves take scientifically unstable opinions with a grain of salt because we know that while the method may be sound, the answer is likely to vary.

The Scientists aren't president, and the death toll would have been lower if Trump had listened.

Nobody is going to look back at 229,000 DEAD - more dead than all the wars fought since WWII, and say, "Good job, Donny!"

Weak minded White Guilt pukes would gladly give the Negroes their money, kiss the Negros's asses or kiss the Negros's feet.

Yet you support unions like the UAW where some people retire at 50 and get medical coverage until 80 or later that auto consumers have to pay. The military didn't pay much in cash, in fact very little especially years ago. They deserve those benefits as compensation for risking their lives, perhaps losing limbs, or suffering mental issues for the rest of their lives. It's the very least we could do for them.

I'd have no problem giving veteran benefits for life for SERVICE RELATED conditions. The thought that I could go in after sitting behind a desk and shuffling papers... and get lifetime benefits... that's kind of silly.

Unions negotiated those deals... and they don't have to pay into Medicare for their members... that's the thing.

Insurance works the exact same way. If you are an excellent driver, never got into an accident, not even a fender bender, by the time you die, you lost all that money. House and health insurance no different. It's just the way it works.

Well, no, insurance can penalize you for being a bad driver and set limits on payments. SS can't.

So faulty argument.

Social Security is WELFARE... But it's welfare for white people that makes it okay.

I'd have no problem giving veteran benefits for life for SERVICE RELATED conditions. The thought that I could go in after sitting behind a desk and shuffling papers... and get lifetime benefits... that's kind of silly.

Unions negotiated those deals... and they don't have to pay into Medicare for their members... that's the thing.

Then how do they get it?

Well, no, insurance can penalize you for being a bad driver and set limits on payments. SS can't.

So faulty argument.

Social Security is WELFARE... But it's welfare for white people that makes it okay.

How is it for white people? You mean to tell me black people don't contribute or collect SS?

My county voted 83% for Trump in 2016 and today I saw 4 idiots by the roadside with Biden signs. " Honk if you're for Biden" signs as well. Nobody was honking. Most flipped them the bird. Here's the real kicker...they were white :disbelief:WTF? If you're white why would you vote for Biden? So the Democratic Party in Congress can steal your $$$ and give it to black people who were never slaves?
Not all white people are racist. You probably have liver surrounded.by racists of your life and you think it is normal.

Not all white people are racist. You probably have liver surrounded.by racists of your life and you think it is normal.

You ain't black unless you vote for me.
They want to put ya'al back in chains.
I didn't want to send my kid to a racial jungle.
Poor kids are just as bright as white kids.
You can't go to a 7-11 unless you speak Indian.

Joe would have gotten his azz tuned up for those comments. This man is a walking talking touchy feely bigot. how the hell did he last 47 years?

1603756580068.png

The Scientists aren't president, and the death toll would have been lower if Trump had listened.

Nobody is going to look back at 229,000 DEAD - more dead than all the wars fought since WWII, and say, "Good job, Donny!"

You stupid conused Moon Bat

You can thnak Joe Bidesn's

You stupid confused Moon Bat.

You can thank Creepy Joe's Chicom buddies for that.

You know, the ones that gave Hunter Biden enough money to pay off his cocaine dealer and pay child support to the stripper he knocked up.

Creepy Joe (aka The Big Guy) found out there are big bucks in selling out his country, didn't he?

View attachment 407173

Except for the fact that several of these comments were made in the past couple of years.

Say......aren't you a member of the party who went back to Mitt Romney's high school days to point out he was a bully? The same people who dug up a 20 year old silly DUI charge on GW which he paid a fine for and released? The same people who went years back to try and claim Mitt committed animal cruelty by going on vacation and tying his dog carrier on the top of the car, even though dogs love being outside? The same people who keep bringing up a discrimination charge against the company Donald was running for his father 50 years ago that was settled out of court and no admission of guilt was part of the settlement? The same party that entertained a leftist activist who made claim Justice Kavanaugh tried to rape her in his college years, yet nobody she claimed was there said it was true?

"Folks, if you ever want to know what the Democrat party is up to, just note what they are accusing the Republicans of."
Rush Limbaugh

Joe would have gotten his azz tuned up for those comments. This man is a walking talking touchy feely bigot. how the hell did he last 47 years?

How? Because Democrats are hypocrites, that's how.

Remember what a fuss they put up when Trent Lott was at a birthday party for Strom Thurmond, and he said if he was elected President, the country wouldn't have had all the problems we did? Out of all the issues he held at the time, the commies decided that Trent's comment was in regards to segregation. Yet when Biden made a public statement that he got along well with Sen. James Eastland and Georgia Sen. Herman Talmadge, both who opposed the Civil Rights act, all was forgiven by the MSM. Nothing to see here folks.

Say......aren't you a member of the party who went back to Mitt Romney's high school days to point out he was a bully? The same people who dug up a 20 year old silly DUI charge on GW which he paid a fine for and released? The same people who went years back to try and claim Mitt committed animal cruelty by going on vacation and tying his dog carrier on the top of the car, even though dogs love being outside?

Uh, the dog loved it so much he shit himself...and the feces were rolling down the front window. Mormon Mitt thought this was a funny and endearing story, of course.

Guy, if that was you or I who got that DUI, that would have followed us around for the rest of our lives, every time we applied for a job.

The same people who keep bringing up a discrimination charge against the company Donald was running for his father 50 years ago that was settled out of court and no admission of guilt was part of the settlement?

How racist could they have been where Richard Nixon was saying, "Damn, son, ratchet it back a bit."

The same party that entertained a leftist activist who made claim Justice Kavanaugh tried to rape her in his college years, yet nobody she claimed was there said it was true?

Nobody claimed Tara Reade was telling the truth, and a lot of people straight up called her a liar.

We weren't talking about conduct issues, we were talking specifically about public statements for 30 years ago, which you take out of context, while ignoring the racist, vile shit that comes out of this man's mouth every fucking day.

But then again, you agree with the racist, vile shit that comes out of Trump's mouth. That's why you love him.

You know what would be awesome? If Trump made the case for how the Democrats maintained slavery in the South, and how the Democrat Party owes reparations to blacks and to the Union Soldiers who fought to free the slaves. Write it up in a bill and send it to Congress.

New Topics

Forum List

Back