Why Would Any White Person Vote for Reparations Joe?

Too late...Dems have been compartmentalizing the citizenry for decades...It’s time to beat them at their own game.
WHITE POWER...the 70%!

Most of the 70% are other groups the Republicans have tried to marginalize ... that's why it won't work.

First, you have to take out women. When you guys try to ban abortion, end equal pay, etc. That's brings you down to 35%.

Then you have the 10% of the population is gay. Take them out, you are now down to 32%.

Take away those who are Atheists, Muslims, Agnostics, or anything non-Christian... that's 20% more of your number, now you are down to 26%.

So if you want to run a movement on the privileges of people who are White, Male, Straight Christians... you can.

Just don't expect to make much progress. Especially since some of that 26% might say, "Um, yeah, actually, I'm as horrified by police brutality and economic inequality as the next guy.
Well there you go, what were you thinking? Reasonable? Humanity? You just got a trophy.
View attachment 406532
He was talking about the shithole that he lives in, Chicago.
Wrong. Nope. Try again.
No, he lives in Chicago. It's right there.
Cry cry cry. No it isn't right there. Cry.

JoeB131
Diamond Member

JoinedJul 11, 2011Messages126,826Reaction score13,040Points2,220LocationChicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
I don't give a flying USMB rip. Contact a Mod. Whiny Infantile Carp..
Well, you see, I am not a whinny bitch so I have never contacted a mod.

LMFAO! I can't believe that you even felt compelled to defend that. Whimper and Wine.

The reality is that its not necessary for anyone to be a Republican or a Democrat to be deplorable, Our country has plenty of disgusting people, Its only in recent years that we have decided that all of them reside on one side of the political isle. makes not a lick of sense.

This is a hot potato that I shall handle very carefully.

I think that many Euro Americans are voting for Mr. Biden because they have bought into the Democratic idea that they should feel guilt for what their ancestors did to a certain ethnicity.

They feel that by voting for Mr. Biden, they are showing remorse. They will be glad to pay reparations in order to help absolve themselves from the evils of slavery, segregation, & discrimination.

I personally think that they are being foolish, but I respect them for their (misplaced) idealism.

Trump plague? You mean the Chinese virus? Reported.

Nope, I mean Trump Plague... the Plague he lied to the American people about and allowed us to have the most deaths inthe world from it.
Obama was given a chance by most Americans at his start. Whether they supported him or not or liked him or not. Trump was not afforded that luxury. So he is reviled and a Republican. Most everything spoken about him is going to be negative and has been. So we have half the people who will spew he is impeached and half laughing about and will never say he was impeached. It took Repubs from the time Biden entered politics to realize that Progs hate their guts. And there are some who still schmooze Progs.

I think that many Euro Americans are voting for Mr. Biden because they have bought into the Democratic idea that they should feel guilt for what their ancestors did to a certain ethnicity.

They feel that by voting for Mr. Biden, they are showing remorse. They will be glad to pay reparations in order to help absolve themselves from the evils of slavery, segregation, & discrimination.

I personally think that they are being foolish, but I respect them for their (misplaced) idealism.

You can never remove the guilt of a self hating white. It doesn't matter what we or the Democrat party does because they still don't practice what they preach. Before my neighborhood turned, I had neighbors that used to preach the diversity message from the tops of their roof. When their wish started to come true, they were the first to sell out and move to the whitest community their money could afford. I'm sure they continued preaching their diversity message to the chagrin of their new neighbors.

ou haven’t heard?
It’s so hip to be “WOKE” right now...the novelty in it is astronomical.
There’s a major competition to be the WOKEST WHITE taking place among filthy white guilters....this shit is so fascinating. Twilight Zone shit!
Read the posts from our resident WHITE WOKERS here...you can’t buy this entertainment anywhere.
Follow @JoeB131 @Lysistrata @rightwinger @Slade3200 @Mac1958 and laugh along the way....and trust me, there’s many more here.

Again, if you are such a broke loser that minorities are beating you out for jobs, that's on you.
He says he dropped out of grad school.

You can never remove the guilt of a self hating white. It doesn't matter what we or the Democrat party does because they still don't practice what they preach. Before my neighborhood turned, I had neighbors that used to preach the diversity message from the tops of their roof. When their wish started to come true, they were the first to sell out and move to the whitest community their money could afford. I'm sure they continued preaching their diversity message to the chagrin of their new neighbors.

Oh, yes.

Some (many?) (most?) liberals are, well, not true to their words.

They tell everybody how hunky dory "diversity" is, but they live in mostly Euro American communities (with a gated entrance if possible), they pay a lot of money each year for private security patrol cars to check the streets, they send their kids to private schools, and they would rather die than use public transportation on a regular basis.

That is why so many ordinary people, uh, "dislike" liberals.

The most frightening thing is, of course, that they will be in power on January 20.

ou haven’t heard?
It’s so hip to be “WOKE” right now...the novelty in it is astronomical.
There’s a major competition to be the WOKEST WHITE taking place among filthy white guilters....this shit is so fascinating. Twilight Zone shit!
Read the posts from our resident WHITE WOKERS here...you can’t buy this entertainment anywhere.
Follow @JoeB131 @Lysistrata @rightwinger @Slade3200 @Mac1958 and laugh along the way....and trust me, there’s many more here.

Again, if you are such a broke loser that minorities are beating you out for jobs, that's on you.
That is a true racist comment. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You are stating that someone is a loser because they can't get a job over a minority. Are you saying minorities are inferior? Of course you are. There is no way around it.

Nice job!

:ahole-1:

What's the deal why bring up white people? is this about race or about what is best for uniting our country? not dividing it into fighting factions based on skin color.
I agree - The Chinese, Hispanics and other non-white factions that came here in the years subsequent to the civil war should help pay the reparations as well.

I agree completely!

We need to be more inclusive!

The reality is that its not necessary for anyone to be a Republican or a Democrat to be deplorable, Our country has plenty of disgusting people, Its only in recent years that we have decided that all of them reside on one side of the political isle. makes not a lick of sense.
So maybe....JUST maybe.... It isn't true. But of course, you are in a bubble and you can't escape it.

My county voted 83% for Trump in 2016 and today I saw 4 idiots by the roadside with Biden signs. " Honk if you're for Biden" signs as well. Nobody was honking. Most flipped them the bird. Here's the real kicker...they were white :disbelief:WTF? If you're white why would you vote for Biden? So the Democratic Party in Congress can steal your $$$ and give it to black people who were never slaves?

In the past decade or so, the Democrat party became the anti-white party. That's why it's stupid to vote for any Democrat if you are white.
A WHITE person voting for the Democratic Party would be as ridiculous as a Jew voting for Hitler in the 1930's.

Sad...the democrats at one time were not so bigoted as they are today.

Forum List

Back