why would a very religious person follow current events/politics...? Should he?

Mixing religion and politics never ends well.

Alexis de Tocqueville pointed out this phenomenon in Europe, and highlighted what a blessing it was America didn't suffer from it because we kept church and state separate.

Too bad we didn't listen to him:

The unbelievers of Europe attack the Christians as their political opponents rather than as their religious adversaries; they hate the Christian religion as the opinion of a party much more than as an error of belief; and they reject the clergy less because they are the representatives of the Deity than because they are the allies of government.

In Europe, Christianity has been intimately united to the powers of the earth. Those powers are now in decay, and it is, as it were, buried under their ruins. The living body of religion has been bound down to the dead corpse of superannuated polity; cut but the bonds that restrain it, and it will rise once more. I do not know what could restore the Christian church of Europe to the energy of its earlier days; that power belongs to God alone; but it may be for human policy to leave to faith the full exercise of the strength which it still retains.

That was written in 1834.

But they voted againt the evil-est didn’t they?
As I have said many, many times on this forum, when you fall for the idiotic pattern of voting for the "lesser of two evils", you are still voting for evil, and you end up with more and more evil.

As I have said many, many times on this forum, when you fall for the idiotic pattern of voting for the "lesser of two evils", you are still voting for evil, and you end up with more and more evil.
Cool theory…its fun to say.
How many Joe Bidens will you and dblack allow to be elected before you wake the fuck up and realize you‘re destroying America while you wait for that knight in shining armor that will never have a chance?

How many Joe Bidens will you and dblack allow to be elected before you wake the fuck up and realize you‘re destroying America while you wait for that knight in shining armor that will never have a chance?
Oh, I gave up on the GOP booting the psychos, liars, hypocrites, and bigots (like you) from the party a long time ago. That's why I changed my lifelong registration in the GOP to Independent when Trump was elected.

All of you are destroying America. And Christianity. It ain't the marxists doing it. YOU are doing it to yourselves.

Oh, I gave up on the GOP booting the psychos, liars, hypocrites, and bigots (like you) from the party a long time ago. That's why I changed my lifelong registration in the GOP to Independent when Trump was elected.

All of you are destroying America. And Christianity. It ain't the marxists doing it. YOU are doing it to yourselves.
So let me make sure I understand you… We can stop destroying America and Christianity by voting for Hulk Hogan and allowing people like Joe Biden to be elected?
Is that what hes saying dblack ?

So let me make sure I understand you… We can stop destroying America and Christianity by voting for Hulk Hogan and allowing people like Joe Biden to be elected?
Is that what hes saying dblack ?
No, you can stop destroying America by sticking to your principles.

Well, not yours. You're a racist.

But Christians should stick to their principles. They sold their souls to an utterly corrupt beast.

We never hold our politicians' feet to the fire. Not one of you tards held Trump's feet or the Republican Party's feet to the fire for not repealing and replacing Obamacare. You let them lie right to your slack little faces and get away with it.

They gave Trump a "mulligan" for his adultery. Yet they curse Bill Clinton's adultery to the skies. They overlooked Trump's stealing the nest eggs of senior citizens at his fake university. They overlooked the fact he made his money from GAMBLING. They overlooked his beauty contests of the flesh and his molesting of the contestants and his pussy grabbing. They overlooked all of his success which was made by exploiting every human weakness.

And then they let him exploit their spiritual weakness.

Jesus really, really detests hypocrites.

You are cucks. You deserve to be lied to.

Last edited:
No, you can stop destroying America by sticking to your principles.

Well, not yours. You're a racist.

But Christians should stick to their principles. They sold their souls to an utterly corrupt beast.

We never hold our politicians' feet to the fire. Not one of you tards held Trump's feet or the Republican Party's feet to the fire for not repealing and replacing Obamacare. You let them lie right to your slack little faces and get away with it.

They gave Trump a "mulligan" for his adultery. Yet they curse Bill Clinton's adultery to the skies. They overlooked Trump's stealing the nest eggs of senior citizens at his fake university. They overlooked the fact he made his money from GAMBLING. They overlooked his beauty contests of the flesh and his molesting of the contestants and his pussy grabbing. They overlooked all of his success which was made by exploiting every human weakness.

And then they let him exploit their spiritual weakness.

Jesus really, really detests hypocrites.

You are cucks. You deserve to be lied to.
NOPE…they didn’t “overlook“ anything…simply, they were wise enough to know what the alternative to Trump was and they voted against that. It‘s so bizarre that you weirdos struggle to understand such simple shit.
Look bud, unfortunately you’ll never see another like Ross Perot…its been 29 years since he ran…and remember, he died a registered Republican.

Last edited:
NOPE…they didn’t “overlook“ anything…simply, they were wise enough to know what the alternative to Trump was and they voted against that. It‘s so bizarre that you weirdos struggle to und such simple shit.
Look bud, unfortunately you’ll never see another like Ross Perot…its been 29 years since he ran…and remember, he died a registered Republican.
You keep picking evil fucks like Trump and of course no man of honor will come forward. They all walk away with disgust.

The Best Way for a Christian to be a part of ''The Great Commission'' is to be involved with the world and not shrink back and ''hide our light under a bushel.''
True, the question is how?

Some Christians don't think Christians should follow politics and current events.

I have been doing that, though, for quite some time. I am beginning to wonder if maybe thye have a point although I think people should be informed.. People need to know what is going on in the world around them..

That said, sometimes u can get addicted to news.. happened to me.. But now I am so disgusted, with the election steal and the insanity of the Left that... I dunno..

part of me just wants to be done w/ it all..

some like to think they are 'christians'; but reject christian ideology to justify voting for a barely human creature who has broken most, if not all 10 commandments & has committed all 7 deadly sins.

my religion is what gives me my political (so called) perspective. I mean, Jesus... He doesn't exactly like corruption in govt
doesn't like babies being murdered

That said, anyone with a brain and a heart knows u don't murder the unborn... Once u see the photos of unborn children... I mean... you don't have to be religious to be pro life

joan-d-chittister-803837.jpg

some like to think they are 'christians'; but reject christian ideology to justify voting for a barely human creature who has broken most, if not all 10 commandments & has committed all 7 deadly sins.

Get off the stage asshole!

Sun Tzu 'quote':

“An evil enemy will burn his own nation to the ground…to rule over the ashes”

Forum List

Back