why would a very religious person follow current events/politics...? Should he?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Some Christians don't think Christians should follow politics and current events.

I have been doing that, though, for quite some time. I am beginning to wonder if maybe thye have a point although I think people should be informed.. People need to know what is going on in the world around them..

That said, sometimes u can get addicted to news.. happened to me.. But now I am so disgusted, with the election steal and the insanity of the Left that... I dunno..

part of me just wants to be done w/ it all..

Some Christians don't think Christians should follow politics and current events.

I have been doing that, though, for quite some time. I am beginning to wonder if maybe thye have a point although I think people should be informed.. People need to know what is going on in the world around them..

That said, sometimes u can get addicted to news.. happened to me.. But now I am so disgusted, with the election steal and the insanity of the Left that... I dunno..

Maybe you should call a hotline.

Just don't let politics to become your religion so many others have done.
my religion is what gives me my political (so called) perspective. I mean, Jesus... He doesn't exactly like corruption in govt
doesn't like babies being murdered

That said, anyone with a brain and a heart knows u don't murder the unborn... Once u see the photos of unborn children... I mean... you don't have to be religious to be pro life

my religion is what gives me my political (so called) perspective. I mean, Jesus... He doesn't exactly like corruption in govt
doesn't like babies being murdered

That said, anyone with a brain and a heart knows u don't murder the unborn... Once u see the photos of unborn children... I mean... you don't have to be religious to be pro life

I doubt Jesus would support the thousands of bombs we have dropped that have killed many women and children either.

I hear you. I took a three or so month break from keeping up with current events. Throughout that time I missed none of it. And then our national situation began to deteriorate again so I fell off the wagon and started keeping track of news 24/7 just like before. Frankly who cares what some Christians think. These days most "Christians" only Christian one day per week or on holidays. Remember, some Christians marched on the Holy Land many centuries ago, fought and died for what they believed, kicked ass and took lots of names. These days the best most Christians can muster against rising global tyranny is to raise a Play Station controller in defiance or shove a wafer in their mouth. Vae Victus!

Yeah, it's a real pity a thoroughly unrepentant, thrice married, serial adulterer, thief and compulsive liar who bears false witness against others on practically a daily basis wasn't re-elected.

An unapologetic con artist who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness with gambling houses, contests of the flesh, and a reality TV show, and robbed the elderly through a fake university is a Christian wet dream!

I dunno...

The Best Way for a Christian to be a part of ''The Great Commission'' is to be involved with the world and not shrink back and ''hide our light under a bushel.''

Yeah, it's a real pity a thoroughly unrepentant, thrice married, serial adulterer, thief and compulsive liar who bears false witness against others on practically a daily basis wasn't re-elected.

An unapologetic con artist who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness with gambling houses, contests of the flesh, and a reality TV show, and robbed the elderly through a fake university is a Christian wet dream!

I dunno...
Nah, evangelicals should always vote for politicians that believe abortions are cool.

Nah, evangelicals should always vote for politicians that believe abortions are cool.
They should have picked a real conservative Republican instead of RINO Trump.

Bone Spur wasn't even the first choice for the vast majority of Republicans. But once he won the nomination, they all threw their eternal souls out the window and lined up to suck his cock.

They should have picked a real conservative Republican instead of RINO Trump.

Bone Spur wasn't even the first choice for the vast majority of Republicans. But once he won the nomination, they all threw their eternal souls out the window and lined up to suck his cock.
Should they have voted for your lady....the one who thinks abortions are cool?

Should they have voted for your lady....the one who thinks abortions are cool?
Hillary was not my lady. The evangelicals should have voted for a real conservative in the 2016 primaries.

Then I probably would have voted that year.

In the 2020 election, I voted for Jo Jorgensen.

Hillary was not my lady. The evangelicals should have voted for a real conservative in the 2016 primaries.

Then I probably would have voted that year.

In the 2020 election, I voted for Jo Jorgensen.
I’m thinking evangelicals are smarter than that… My guess is they didn’t feel comfortable wasting their vote, they probably wanted to vote for someone with a chance at winning. Strange concept huh?

I’m thinking evangelicals are smarter than that… My guess is they didn’t feel comfortable wasting their vote, they probably wanted to vote for someone with a chance at winning. Strange concept huh?
Yeah, they voted for evil and evil is what they got. They hitched their souls to a hellbound horse.

They are weak. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back