Why Won’t Trump Show Us The Warrant? Because It Shows His Criming.

What flavor is the ice cream in this fantasy world of yours? Do they let you have sharp objects or even shoe laces?

Someone such as yourself needs constant care and attention to keep from harming yourself or others. And perhaps a lesson in seeing the truth for once, something you never seem to do.
Traitor, Spy, Insurrectionist. Put that on a Trump bumper sticker.

I think it turned out Trump was lying about Obama doing this. DEBUNKED

Big difference. Honestly, I think Trump is a spy. Espionage. Add that to insurrectionist.
It takes considerably more than your biased claim of debunked for it to be so. You know, some actual proof and not the manufactured type that you always believe in.

That link I provided explains the difference between what Obama did and how he did it, and how Trump did it. Add espionage to this guys resume.
That link you provided splits hairs. The espionage charge is slanderous at this point.

That link you provided splits hairs. The espionage charge is slanderous at this point.
The provision for which Trump is under investigation has a maximum 10-year prison sentence.

James Comey decided not to seek criminal charges against Hillary Clinton under the Espionage Act for her private email server because there wasn't enough evidence of willful intent or gross negligence. Dozens of emails containing classified information were housed on the server.

After intensely criticizing Clinton for her handling of classified information, Trump signed a law upgrading the mishandling of secret records from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Sorry dude. No man is above the law, even the one who wrote the law.

The provision for which Trump is under investigation has a maximum 10-year prison sentence.

James Comey decided not to seek criminal charges against Hillary Clinton under the Espionage Act for her private email server because there wasn't enough evidence of willful intent or gross negligence. Dozens of emails containing classified information were housed on the server.

After intensely criticizing Clinton for her handling of classified information, Trump signed a law upgrading the mishandling of secret records from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Sorry dude. No man is above the law, even the one who wrote the law.
First of all, regarding Comey’s logic and determining not to at least charge Hillary Clinton with gross negligence, you are choosing to believe what you want to believe.

The reality is that my profession is Federal cybersecurity and I have scene people charged who were far lower than Hillary’s Secretary level and who did no where near the severity of setting up a rogue piece of IT infrastructure to transport and house classified data (email server).

Stop your bullshit about no one being above the Law. Hillary disproved that by way of Comey and her email server to transmit bulk messages from the State Department.

First of all, regarding Comey’s logic and determining not to at least charge Hillary Clinton with gross negligence, you are choosing to believe what you want to believe.

The reality is that my profession is Federal cybersecurity and I have scene people charged who were far lower than Hillary’s Secretary level and who did no where near the severity of setting up a rogue piece of IT infrastructure to transport and house classified data (email server).

Stop your bullshit about no one being above the Law. Hillary disproved that by way of Comey and her email server to transmit bulk messages from the State Department.
It's probably what we would have done to Trump (slap on the wrist) had he not made it a felony. He knew how serious doing it was so why did he then do it?

Everyone does what Hillary did. Even the Trumps. But you guys blow that fact off every time I point it out.

It's probably what we would have done to Trump (slap on the wrist) had he not made it a felony. He knew how serious doing it was so why did he then do it?

Everyone does what Hillary did. Even the Trumps. But you guys blow that fact off every time I point it out.
Do you think that Hillary should have been charged for willful intent or at a minimum, gross negligence? Or, do you agree with Comey?

That link I provided explains the difference between what Obama did and how he did it, and how Trump did it. Add espionage to this guys resume.
The "link" you provided came from a biased source (big surprise coming from you) and is highly suspicious in its conclusions. The only reason you posted it was because you claim it supports your allegations and claim it to be 100% true.

As the story continues, it is falling apart just like your favorite Russia hoax and all of your other partisan attacks on Trump. You lose again and always will.

Just for once, provide actual proof of your rants. You continue to befool yourself.

Traitor, Spy, Insurrectionist. Put that on a Trump bumper sticker.

You often remind me of someone with a bumper sticker mentality ... :auiqs.jpg:
Proudly show your support for your team regardless of how shitty they may be.

The "link" you provided came from a biased source (big surprise coming from you) and is highly suspicious in its conclusions. The only reason you posted it was because you claim it supports your allegations and claim it to be 100% true.

As the story continues, it is falling apart just like your favorite Russia hoax and all of your other partisan attacks on Trump. You lose again and always will.
You'll never like any link that doesn't say vindicates Trump dummy.

Forum List

Back