Why Won't The CIA Fraud Department Do Something About The 2020 Election??

Sounds very believable to me. Do you really think anyone trusts the government and media anymore, I don't.
Only idiots trust the government and media in this day and age. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: CNN used to have millions that viewed them each night,now it’s under a million.

Meanwhile these nut job traitors are ruining democracy. But as long as your little personal friendship with this nut job remains intact, I guess the world is ok in your mind.

72 hour psych holds. Deprogramming by professional doctors. Involuntary admittance into mental institutions. THAT is what is needed. Play time is over.
Shock treatments brought out of mothballs are also an option. I'm sure there's a few old timers willing to come out of retirement to help these people.

john doe 101
Not in the least. Bidung couldn't outwit anyone.

Hell Bidung never even campaigned. I'm sure you had to at least wonder about that. He got 80 million votes?? In a pigs ass.

Trump got 75 million REAL votes. If he runs in 2024 he will win.
Have you called the CIA Fraud Dept. & reported this?

You should. Let us know what they say when the operator picks up & you ask for that dept.

Thanks!

Dude. You should have waited to see how many other rubes fell for that shit.

"CIA Fraud Department". An actual Republican Congressman said this. Jesus H. Christ.

He says he heard from the CIA fraud department. Totally made that up.

Someone should be pointing out to this lying idiot that HE is the fraud.
Come Monday the CIA will be innudated with calls from nuts for 45 demanding they do something.

Amazing.

I'm not bitching. Trump and his tard herd are the ones whining and manufacturing mountains of bullshit.

Worst. Sore. Losers. Ever.
The conspiracy to cover up the fraud has failed. Your lie has failed. More believe the election was fraudulent every day. Suck it up.

The conspiracy to cover up the fraud has failed. Your lie has failed. More believe the election was fraudulent every day. Suck it up.

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!
RUBES: The moon is made of White American cheese!
REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese do you?
TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

You see, dumbass, just because a lot of fools bleev something doesn't make it true. And the more you repeat horseshit, it does not become any less false.

There is ZERO evidence of massive fraud. And that is a FACT.

A lot of people believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy.

A lot of people believe the moon landings were a hoax.

A lot of people believe Oswald was a patsy.

Shit, for some crazy fucking reason, more and more people are starting to believe the earth is flat!

Trump's mental masturbation about the election is just one more in a long list of manufactured bullshit.

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!
RUBES: The moon is made of White American cheese!
REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese do you?
TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

You see, dumbass, just because a lot of fools bleev something doesn't make it true. And the more you repeat horseshit, it does not become any less false.

There is ZERO evidence of massive fraud. And that is a FACT.

Wrong dickhead. The word of the proven liars is falling apart. Too bad.

"Insurrectionist Rep. Paul Gosar has been railing about imaginary voter fraud as long as anyone -- so, it was notable to hear what he had to say Friday after being seen taking notes at the report on Arizona's fake election audit. He said nothing. There was not a peep about the election audit in his home state of Arizona; but just the day before the audit he menacingly tweeted just one word: "Tomorrow."

On September 11, just 13 days before the audit results were released, Gosar had this to say about what he expected the audit to find.
"If it's what I've been told, and I had people come to me in the early hours of the day after (the election) from the Security Exchange Fraud Department to the CIA Fraud Department that between 450,000 and 700,000 votes Arizona were altered in the state of Arizona."

Why isn't the media reporting about the findings from the CIA Fraud Department?? They knew hours after the election that 700K votes were changed to Biden in just Arizona alone. Why didn't the head of the CIA make this information known and why didn't she inform Trump so he could do something about it?

Did it ever occur to you that there was no fraud?
They found nothing like that. It's all trump defeat syndrome that's causing it.
Biden was elected so get over it.

Call the CIA Fraud Dept. on Monday & demand to speak to a supervisor. Thay'll patch you right thru.

Let us know how you make out, Ace.

I am seriously concerned about your mental health. Not kidding.

You should be concerned about the country, or what is left of it. I base my belief of fraud on fact. Not the word of liars.

You should be concerned about the country, or what is left of it. I base my belief of fraud on fact. Not the word of liars.
I am very concerned about the country and the tards like yourself who have infected the GOP like a cancer.

Holy Moley! Cheeto Jeezus acolytes are STILL carrying on about this crap? I mean, really? Your own people hand picked "professionals" to prove their point....AND JUST THE OPPOSITE WAS PROVEN. 'Truth is truth': Trump dealt blow as Republican-led Arizona audit reaffirms Biden win

I remember when Dump got his campaign going by milking the "birther" BS. He sent his "people" down there to find out what's going on. When his people came back confirming the birther issue was to bunk, the Orange Oaf couldn't even flat out admit he was wrong

And remember his being pissed that he didn't win the popular vote in 2016? Again, he sent "his people" to check whether there was voter fraud/shennanigans going on. Trump to launch investigation into voter fraud after claiming it cost him popular vote

And again, his own investigation came up with zilch! And again, Trumpicana didn't have the stones to flat out admit his loss and his error Trump signs order disbanding voter fraud commission

This is just pathetic! This orange pated palooka NEVER admits he's wrong even when the physical evidence is against him! And all the little Trumpsters just cheer him own for their own warped personal reasons....cheering for a man who's private stock & trade was building hotels the vast majority of MAGA minions can't afford.
:cuckoo:

And the band played on.

Forum List

Back