Why Won't The CIA Fraud Department Do Something About The 2020 Election??

I don't know where this DNA-altering crap originated. It's crazy. There are people out there who believe everyone who got the Trump Vaccine will be dead in two years.

As for the tracker thing...don't tell anybody this but...you know that microchip they planted in the Trump Vaccine? Well, the new booster shot is really a software upgrade.

Pass it on!
I am still looking forward to the implantable chip. They have them now to help disabled people in a number of ways. Screw this keyboard, I am ready for a better interface that was not designed 100 years ago.

Biff_Poindexter
My family and I all exist in reality. That's why none of us believe Bidung got 80 million votes. Reality sucks for a sheep like you. Baa Baa Baa

Dragonlady
You aren't annoying you are funny as hell and a person who never researches anything before posting on a thread and making herself look like the idiot she is. LMAO.

Once again, you're projecting. I research, post links, and blow the stuff you pull out of your ass out of the water.

If you truly found me funny, you'd be happy that I'm posting and look forward to mocking me, but instead you're triggered, and demand that I "go back to Canada". Every. Single. Time.

Biff_Poindexter
My family and I all exist in reality. That's why none of us believe Bidung got 80 million votes. Reality sucks for a sheep like you. Baa Baa Baa

There it is. The idiocy of the Trump Cult. Believing that ANYONE would vote for four more years of disease, death and debt.

80 million people didn't vote FOR Joe Biden. 80 million people voted AGAINST Donald Trump. That's what you Cultists failed to grasp. The American people would have elected a glass of water over 4 more years of Trump and the Republican Party destroying the nation.

You and your family have been radicalized to hate America by a Republican Party which will say or do anything to remain in power. Hopefully you'll come to your senses soon, but having read your posts lo these past 10 years, I think you're beyond recovery.

Dragonlady
LOL They voted for higher gas prices and green shit. Oh and more social programs as well. Social programs we don't need.

80 million people never voted for Bidung. But 75 million did vote for Trump.

Oh I'm not a Republican. Neither is anyone in my family.

The Dems would do anything to remain in power. So far Bidung has made mess after mess. 2022 and 2024 will be very interesting to watch.

Biff_Poindexter
Not all of your family believe Biden stole the election....

Especially your cousin....you know her.......don't ask me how I know her tho....

A gentlemen doesn't kiss and tell......

Dragonlady
LOL They voted for higher gas prices and green shit. Oh and more social programs as well. Social programs we don't need.

80 million people never voted for Bidung. But 75 million did vote for Trump.

Oh I'm not a Republican. Neither is anyone in my family.

The Dems would do anything to remain in power. So far Bidung has made mess after mess. 2022 and 2024 will be very interesting to watch.
Saying "I'm not a Republican" while blindly worshiping a failed Republican president is basically saying...I'm a Republican, except more cult-like.....

Biff_Poindexter
Hell I left that party decades ago. I'm and Independent. Oh I I'd say Trump was far from a failed President.

Before the very convenient Chines virus this country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Gas was 1.70 a gallon.

I'd say Trump did a great job. Bidung however is a disaster. Just think you voted for that disaster. Congrats.

TheDefiantOne
You deal with it. You're another idiot who actually believes Bidung got 80 million votes. So sad.
It seems you believe dumb Donald actually won the election. When the facts are many like you have watched the efforts to prove it in the judiciary and not once in sixty efforts Federal Judges who were appointed by Trump and other prior Republican Judges rejected your "dream".

Your delusions and hallucinations are debilitating and blur the line between what is real and what isn't, making it difficult for you and a minority like you to accept reality.

g5000
It could be true. Not everyone is honest. We both know that.
It was completely bogus. The right wing propagandists saw a video and constructed a completely fake story around it, and then convinced the rube herd it was voter fraud. Some called for his death.

And guess which county it was?

Maricopa.

A new video purported to show a dark-skinned man from a liberal political group illegally stuffing an Arizona ballot box with hundreds of votes. It’s no surprise that the video is going viral in the conservative blogosphere. This is precisely the kind of egregious voter fraud that many conservatives have warned about in their campaigns for voter ID laws around the country.

The man dropping off the ballots is Latino, fitting perfectly into the theories about voter fraud enabling liberal electoral victories. Vitriol immediately began pouring into the comment sections of blogs like Glenn Beck’s enormously popular website The Blaze, calling the man an illegal immigrant, a wetback, and worse. The Blaze’s headline was cagey, stopping short of outright accussing anyone of a crime but promising clickbait-worthy “stunning” acts.

“Looks like a Mexican man to me,” one commenter wrote on another right-wing blog. “Obama’s plan is working.”

The problem is that the entire premise is wrong. The man is wearing a shirt that says “Citizens for a Better Arizona,” a liberal political group that asks voters to fill out absentee ballots and then delivers them to the polling station. In short, they help extend electoral participation to voters—particularly Latinos—who can’t make it to the polls on election day.

If he were a ballot-box stuffing political operative, the man in the video would probably have put more effort into his disguise. And, despite calls to arrest the man, he’s not hiding his identity either: Ben Marine, who was employed with the CBA for at least two years, is registered and familiar with Arizona courts in order to handle the ballots.

In fact, the story being told on conservative blogs is false, nothing here is illegal, this isn’t voter fraud, and the man is merely delivering absentee ballots to a polling station. That explains why he walks through the front door and doesn’t hide in the least bit what he’s up to.

Some comments:

I would imagine that this fellow has an appointment w/Sheriff Joe in his future. Wonder how he'll like sleeping in a tent and wearing pink undies?

He kind of looks Hispanic! Why didn't they call the cops?

All completely bogus.

Biff_Poindexter
Hell I left that party decades ago. I'm and Independent. Oh I I'd say Trump was far from a failed President.

Before the very convenient Chines virus this country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Gas was 1.70 a gallon.

I'd say Trump did a great job. Bidung however is a disaster. Just think you voted for that disaster. Congrats.
Dumb Donald brought chaos to the White House and further divided an already divided population. He is a Narcissistic and Vindictive Empty Suit unfit to be POTUS. That you and others worship him have been charmed by his lies and false promises - in short he is a classic demagogue and charlatan. How you cannot see this is unfathomable.

Rye Catcher
Trump was all about America and Americans. He was an asshole at times but everyone seems to forget. He's not a politician and never will be.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself you made the right vote.

Bidung is a disaster and I hope America can survive another three years of the very expensive Bidung/Kameltoe shit show.

Dumb Donald brought chaos to the White House and further divided an already divided population. He is a Narcissistic and Vindictive Empty Suit unfit to be POTUS. That you and others worship him have been charmed by his lies and false promises - in short he is a classic demagogue and charlatan. How you cannot see this is unfathomable.
Something must have happened to Trump when he was around 8 years old that permanently stunted his emotional growth.

Biff_Poindexter

You only vote for republicans...you are not independent....

Biff_Poindexter
I vote for the candidate who best suits what I want which is what all voters should be doing.

You keep lying to yourself that the 2020 election was fair. Who knows. You just might convince yourself. LOL

Rye Catcher
Trump was all about America and Americans. He was an asshole at times but everyone seems to forget. He's not a politician and never will be.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself you made the right vote.

Bidung is a disaster and I hope America can survive another three years of the very expensive Bidung/Kameltoe shit show.
Trump said in words and tweets he was all about American and Americans. The facts suggest otherwise. Americans come in all sizes, shapes, colors, ethnicities and beliefs. His deeds, his actions and his words are bombastic and chop logic. He lauds those at their appointment, but when they disappoint him he insults them. Is it any wonder that he has had two divorces?

That you state he was an asshole at times is an understatement. He is a phony, a liar and a grifter.

No one can truthfully call Joe Biden an asshole. Thus it seems on some level you understand dumb donald is who he is, a self serving jerk who puts himself before all things and others.

Forum List

Back