Why Won't The CIA Fraud Department Do Something About The 2020 Election??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Insurrectionist Rep. Paul Gosar has been railing about imaginary voter fraud as long as anyone -- so, it was notable to hear what he had to say Friday after being seen taking notes at the report on Arizona's fake election audit. He said nothing. There was not a peep about the election audit in his home state of Arizona; but just the day before the audit he menacingly tweeted just one word: "Tomorrow."

On September 11, just 13 days before the audit results were released, Gosar had this to say about what he expected the audit to find.
"If it's what I've been told, and I had people come to me in the early hours of the day after (the election) from the Security Exchange Fraud Department to the CIA Fraud Department that between 450,000 and 700,000 votes Arizona were altered in the state of Arizona."

Why isn't the media reporting about the findings from the CIA Fraud Department?? They knew hours after the election that 700K votes were changed to Biden in just Arizona alone. Why didn't the head of the CIA make this information known and why didn't she inform Trump so he could do something about it?

You are not going to stop the coming Globalist AntiChrist Government. It is prophecy, so no matter what you do to try to stop it, it will arrive.

It comes in to the world through lawlessness, so no CIA, FBI, or DOJ will stop it as they will have become lawless themselves by the time we near The End Times.

You are not going to stop the coming Globalist AntiChrist Government. It is prophecy, so no matter what you do to try to stop it, it will arrive.

It comes in to the world through lawlessness, so no CIA, FBI, or DOJ will stop it as they will have become lawless themselves by the time we near The End Times.
That is an important contribution sir.

I've noticed when facts don't really line up with your bullshit -- yall just say bigger and more delusional bullshit to overcompensate....

The fact of the matter that you are trying to dodge is that a sitting fucking US Congressman is telling goofy morons like you that there is a CIA Fraud department over elections and that this make believe department found evidence that 700k votes were switched....

And he tells you this shit because he has so much contempt for your intelligence that he knows you will believe it...

"Insurrectionist Rep. Paul Gosar has been railing about imaginary voter fraud as long as anyone -- so, it was notable to hear what he had to say Friday after being seen taking notes at the report on Arizona's fake election audit. He said nothing. There was not a peep about the election audit in his home state of Arizona; but just the day before the audit he menacingly tweeted just one word: "Tomorrow."

On September 11, just 13 days before the audit results were released, Gosar had this to say about what he expected the audit to find.
"If it's what I've been told, and I had people come to me in the early hours of the day after (the election) from the Security Exchange Fraud Department to the CIA Fraud Department that between 450,000 and 700,000 votes Arizona were altered in the state of Arizona."

Why isn't the media reporting about the findings from the CIA Fraud Department?? They knew hours after the election that 700K votes were changed to Biden in just Arizona alone. Why didn't the head of the CIA make this information known and why didn't she inform Trump so he could do something about it?

Good question though even the CIA Fraud department knowing it doesn't change a thing.

No one will overthrow the election and we are stuck with that incompetent half wit for another three years.

Trump knew it and said so at his rally. The lefty loons on this board laughed at him. Guess we know who was right via the CIA.

Good question though even the CIA Fraud department knowing it doesn't change a thing.

No one will overthrow the election and we are stuck with that incompetent half wit for another three years.

Trump knew it and said so at his rally. The lefty loons on this board laughed at him. Guess we know who was right via the CIA.
THERE IS NO CIA FRAUD DEPARTMENT

For fuck's sake

4i6Ckte.gif

Ludicrous speaks (well, writes) again. I'm beginning to believe this kook only posts to get attention. I will feed his needs by pointing out nothing in this post or all of his posts have any substance, evidence, facts or any common sense.

Have you possibly considered that Gosar is a liar?

Biff_Poindexter
They might not have a fraud department like you say but CIA agents and people from many other agencies looked into the 2020 election.

This is part of what they had to say.

“The fraud was so massive and so blatant, despite what the mainstream media said, that we need to get this information out to the public,” said Caron. “That’s why more and more people from the intelligence community and law enforcement are coming out, which is unheard of.”

Just come straight into the thread full 100% nutjob. Seriously, your doctor needs to re-evaluate your meds.

Biff_Poindexter
They might not have a fraud department like you say but CIA agents and people from many other agencies looked into the 2020 election.

“The fraud was so massive and so blatant, despite what the mainstream media said, that we need to get this information out to the public,” said Caron. “That’s why more and more people from the intelligence community and law enforcement are coming out, which is unheard of.”
Hey dumbfuck, Caron is a FORMER CIA officer you dumb piece of shit. And he has to talk to the Epoch Times because nobody credible will listen to him.

"A former CIA intelligence officer-turned private agent for a “strategic planning, technologies and foreign and domestic” group under President George H.W. Bush says he’s been a part of a network of such investigators since 2014 but the group is increasing in size because of the shady antics surrounding the 2020 presidential election results.

Robert Caron told The Epoch Times......."

Biff_Poindexter

This is why I have so little respect for Trumpers...

When I just highlighted the fact that a US Congressman had you believing there is a CIA Fraud Department, you didnt' blink an eye.....then you went on to spouting more disinformation.....

This is the first paragraph from your own linked article...

"A loose “network” of about 400 former investigators and intelligence operatives from the FBI, CIA, NSA, and several other agencies are investigating the 2020 election to determine if there was any election fraud"

Former officials who didn't investigate the election in any official capacity....which means they had no access to do an actual investigation...and even in the article they are described as a "loose network"...Here is what the ACTUAL intelligence agencies said about their investigation....

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Biff_Poindexter
Seems these folks came up with something different. Not my problem if you don't believe what they found.

Doesn't matter what they found anyway. The election won't be overturned and we are stuck with a half whit in the WH for another three years.

john doe 101
Sure. Cause he says something you don't want to hear he's a liar and nobody would listen to him.

I'll stand over here and LMAO.
Serious question....

Do you even care that folks like Paul Gosar, Mike Lindell, Sidney Powell, Trump, etc etc -- continuously lie to you over and over again??

Gosar said that he had proof from the CIA that 700K votes were changed in Arizona...and didn't provide a single shred of evidence and you don't care at all??

Cyber Ninjas, Mike Lindell, Scott Baio, basically anybody who is a conservative grifter told you that this audit was going to uncover so much fraud that Trump will be considered the winner..and NONE OF THAT HAPPENED....and you don't care at all?

john doe 101
Sure. Cause he says something you don't want to hear he's a liar and nobody would listen to him.

I'll stand over here and LMAO.
You lied and said Caron is in the CIA. Who cares what a former CIA agent has to say to the Epoch Times. He has ZERO influence on the current CIA. He's just another nut job like you.

Evidently, you'll believe what any nut job on the street has to say vs actual people educated on the matter.

Forum List

Back