Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

I'm applauding your salty tears and Trump and his MAGA crowds impotence in being able to prevent what's coming. 😁
Prevent it? nah man....I'm encouraging you idiots to keep screwing up....Turning the country against the leftist authoritarian take over of America is working wonderfully, and we don't have to lift a finger because you triggered fools are doing our work for us.

Prevent it? nah man....I'm encouraging you idiots to keep screwing up....Turning the country against the leftist authoritarian take over of America is working wonderfully, and we don't have to lift a finger because you triggered fools are doing our work for us.
Sure we are. You're so popular with the mainstream of society. 😁

74% of voters say country is on the wrong track, Biden’s job approval stays low: poll​

Chuck Todd told you so....
I don't doubt that number I'm just wondering if you realize that number includes people who don't think Biden is being progressive enough. 😄

if clinton didn’t violate it, he clearly didn’t sorry

LOL

Don't apologize to me. Save your apologies for the Department of Justice if they indict Trump on that very law he signed making it a felony with the potential of up to five years in prison.

Like the fantasy I was replying to?

You are jaw droppingly stupid, Farouk.

tumblr_ndinc4t8p21s2wio8o1_500.gif

LOL

Slobbers a mental hospital inmate who claims Obama raped a 5 year old boy.

:cuckoo:

LOL

Don't apologize to me. Save your apologies for the Department of Justice if they indict Trump on that very law he signed making it a felony with the potential of up to five years in prison.
yes we know your stalinist tactics

LOL

Any. Day. Now.

Day 436,597 :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back