Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

Then she wasn't so popular.
Depends on who you ask, Simp.

Like I said, it may have been an opinion, but certainly not a lie. That proves your source is a shit source.

You sure have lost a lot already today. :dance:

Some have attacked Reinhart for defending former employees of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in 2008, after Reinhart had worked for a decade as a federal prosecutor in West Palm Beach.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article264444421.html#storylink=cpy

Reinhart is a scumbag - but what democrat isn't?

What we really go after is Oberfuhrer Garland judge shopping until he got down to a magistrate with such a checkered past - who had already been forced to recuse himself due to his virulent Trump hatred on Twitter.

Stay stupid

LOLOLOL

Moron, you claimed Judge Reinhart was Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyer. You literally posted a link which said he was actually the lawyer for some of Epstein’s employees and one of Epstein’s sex slaves. In other words, not Epstein.

rotfl-gif.288736

Depends on who you ask, Simp.

Like I said, it may have been an opinion, but certainly not a lie. That proves your source is a shit source.

You sure have lost a lot already today. :dance:

LOL

He said, "the people." That's who polls represent and the polls show she wasn't so popular.

Do you even realize no matter how much you fluff him, he's still not gonna buy you dinner?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOL

Moron, you claimed Judge Reinhart was Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyer. You literally posted a link which said he was actually the lawyer for some of Epstein’s employees and one of Epstein’s sex slaves. In other words, not Epstein.

rotfl-gif.288736

Oh my allah, he was part of the TEAM EPSTEIN legal defense, but not the lead attorney for Jeff.

Wow Farouk, you really made a point..

giphy.gif

LOL

He said, "the people." That's who polls represent and the polls show she wasn't so popular.

Do you even realize no matter how much you fluff him, he's still not gonna buy you dinner?

Xiden buying your dinners?

More from your shit source.

Trump may have grounds to brag about his efforts to peel back regulations, but his claim of the most or biggest regulation cuts cannot be easily verified and appears to be false. There is no reliable metric on which to judge this claim — or to compare him to previous presidents.

Your shit source claims they can't reliably judge this claim, so they just deem it a lie. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Stay stupid , the internet is not your friend

He did not represent Epstein himself but some of his employees.

Trump was subpoenaed to turn over classified documents. Could be they went in to retrieve them because he wasn't fully cooperating.
Did the DOJ go to court to enforce that subpoena? No...they skipped right over that step and went right to getting a warrant to raid an ex President's home! So when Garland says they HAD to do what they did...he's lying.

I didn't change the subject. You're the one who accused me of not supporting the rule of law. How come you don't support the rule of law? Why do you support illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities?
Meet me at the real thread for that conversation . That is not the topic of this thread.

ROFL

Sure you don't.
I don't read trash like Breitbart, thats true. I like to read/watch major news sources: BBC, DW, ABC, Bloomberg, CNBC, NYT, WAPO, and local news. I don't watch MSNBC, Fox, Breitbart, Mother Jones etc.

The actual warrant was printed last Friday. Oberfuhrer Garland sure the fuck didn't give it to Breitbart.
TRUMP HAD IT MONDAY.

Did the DOJ go to court to enforce that subpoena? No...they skipped right over that step and went right to getting a warrant to raid an ex President's home! So when Garland says they HAD to do what they did...he's lying.

May 12, 2022​

News outlets report that investigators subpoenaed NARA for access to the classified documents retrieved from Mar-a-Lago. The subpoena, which is part of the process to allow investigators to take possession of the documents from the NARA, is the first public indication of the Justice Department using a grand jury in its investigation.

June 3, 2022​

Four investigators, including a top Justice Department counterintelligence official, visit Mar-a-Lago seeking more information about classified material that had been taken to Florida. The four investigators meet with Trump's attorneys and look around the basement room where the documents are being stored. Trump briefly stops by the meeting to say hello to the officials, but he does not answer any questions. During the meeting, the federal officials serve a grand jury subpoenafor some of the sensitive national security documents on the premises, and they take away the subpoenaed documents.

June 8, 2022​

Trump's attorneys receive a letter from federal investigators, asking them to further secure the room where documents are being stored. In response, Trump aides add a padlock to the room in the basement of Mar-a-Lago.

June 22, 2022​

Federal investigators serve a subpoena to the Trump Organization, demanding surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago. Trump's company complies with the subpoena and turns over the footage. CNN has reported that this was part of an effort to gather information about who had access to areas at the club where government documents were stored. The subpoena was served on June 22, according to The Wall Street Journal.

August 8, 2022​

The FBI executes a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago -- a major escalation of the classified documents investigation. The search focused on the area of the club where Trump's offices and personal quarters are located. Federal agents remove boxes of material from the property. The search was the first time in American history that a former president's home was searched as part of a criminal investigation.

And another lie by your lying source. Now keep in mind, these are from their FRONT PAGE OF MOST EGREGIOUS LIES, not buried thousands deep.

“I am especially proud to be the first president in decades who has started no new wars.”

Trump appears to be referring to Jimmy Carter as the last president with no new wars, but this is highly debatable. It depends on whether one counts Barack Obama’s intervention in Syria as a “new war” or an extension of the conflict in Iraq

So they deem Barry Hussein's attack on Syria to not count so they can say Trump lied. They admit it is "debatable", but deem it a lie.

Your shit source is full of shit, Shit For Brains.:dance::dance::dance:

There's never been an ex-president holding onto classified and top secret material as Trump is purported to have done.
And you know this how, Faun? Barack Obama took 30 million documents with him when he left the White House. His people are STILL going through those before they're turned over to the National Archives. Do you think there is classified materials in those 30 million documents? Do you think the FBI should conduct a raid to make sure?

LOL

:itsok:

[ Wishing what you post to be true does not make it true ]

In the weeks leading up to the FBI's August 8 search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home, Attorney General Merrick Garland debated whether or not to sign off on the warrant, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Garland met with Justice Department and FBI officials for weeks before making the decision to personally approvethe warrant application, sources familiar with the matter told the WSJ.

Former Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick told the WSJ that Garland is "extremely careful" and "understands the critical role of an attorney general in these circumstances."

"He appreciates the context in which this is occurring," Gorelick told the WSJ. "I don't think he considers politics at all, but I do think he recognizes the seriousness of actions against a former president."

New Topics

Forum List

Back