Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

why all the rioting then?

you fkers move the goal posts more than I change my underwear.
You are saying absolutely nothing above.

Are you serious that black people have not died at the hands of the police more often than not, unnecessarily?

How did Floyd die, or have you forgotten? How long that police man hold his neck for, and for what purpose?
For what crime?

There are no moving of goals, just a search for justice to be equal for all.

They have to produce the affidavit when requested or face a lawsuit.
If the communist state has nothing to hide from the public then there's no reason to seal the affidavit.
Every one of those cops is in uniform.....none of them is a CIA member who must hide is identity.
Nonsense. Show the law which says that.

The law has been explained above as to pertaining when an affidavit gets to be shown.

Unless someone other than a Democrat is President, huh. Do you believe that the Supreme Court is following the Constitution?

I don't believe the SC has been following the Constitution for years, because your Constitution is woefully out of date and completely unsuitable for one of the largest nations on earth. It was designed to manage the affairs of a small agrarian coastal country, which stretched from Maine to Georgia, not a massive military behemoth stretching from one coast to another, with more than 330 million people.

Trump asked Russia to find Clinton’s emails. On or around the same day, Russians targeted her accounts​

While normal people got the joke, of course Russia targeted her emails. They targeted most of our politicians. Why people are foolish enough to think they waited for an invitation is beyond me. I still don't recall the Russian's having found and publishing her emails. Those emails that she whines about were the DNC/Podesta emails that showed the Sanders people that the nomination was rigged.

The DOJ also never raids the home of an Ex President, Faun yet in this case they did! At some point that affidavit IS going to be examined...whether it's by the public if the DOJ makes it available or by the Congressional Committee that will be convened to investigate how the FBI, DOJ and Biden White House handled this. All I'm saying is that what they have sworn to in that affidavit had better be provable or they have stepped in shit right up to their necks. If it's another FISA Court sham then people can kiss their careers goodbye!

There's never been an ex-president holding onto classified and top secret material as Trump is purported to have done.

demofks are never transparent in their ruthlessness. It's funny how they expect it from others.
You have absolutely no proof of it. Repeating what is being said on Fox, not a news agency, and on social media, does not make it real or true.

Show proof of what you allege the Democrats are doing.
And by the way, there are many Republican leaders who are for finding the truth about what happened on 1/6, and about the boxes and about many other things and they do NOT instigate and incite anyone to attack officials, police or FBI in order to get to the truth. They will wait for the truth like any one else until any and all investigations are over.

I don't believe the SC has been following the Constitution for years, because your Constitution is woefully out of date and completely unsuitable for one of the largest nations on earth. It was designed to manage the affairs of a small agrarian coastal country, which stretched from Maine to Georgia, not a massive military behemoth stretching from one coast to another, with more than 330 million people.
Who are you to think you can decide that OUR constitution is unsuitable? Unless your people fought and died for the rights in that Constitution, kindly mind your own country's concerns.

What Garland and the Gestapo did is beyond unforgivable.

Using government troops to attack a political rival in a presidential race is an outrage never visited on this nation before.

Oh, and I'll be happy to stop identifying democrats are a Nazi party when they stop being a Nazi party.

Funny, the second coup attempt was based on Trump asking Ukraine to abide by the treaty we have and investigate the open corruption by Joe Biden and Burisma.

The Nazi Reich said that since Biden - who had not announced at the time - was a potential rival in 2020 - they could impeach.

Isn't that EXACTLY what Xi's man Biden is doing?

That's a fucking lie.

Really?

Let's see coverage of the warrant served on Lois Lerner? How about John Brennan? James Clapper? Peter Strzok (who committed treason as defined by the Constitution), Eric Holder?

Seems Reich has it's privilege.

Intervened?

Uh no.

Russia has interfered in every American election going back to 1916.

Oh, and we interfere in their elections. Obama made sure his buddy Vlad would win in 2012.

I do too - since it never happened.

Wikileaks had the cache up months before Trump made that joke.

Ah, but innuendo is the better part of demagoguery - and demagoguery is the primary tool of the fascist.

As Quid Pro welcomed help from the CCP?

I find it funny that the day Quid Pro Joe took office, he shut down domestic energy that had been crippling Russia's economy, when Quid Pro had been taking bribes from Russia for decades.

Well, Vlad needed to invade the Ukraine, and that's what he bought Biden for in the first place.
You are totally sold on conspiracies. Nothing to discuss with you as your mind will never change about any of it. You watch and listen only to the sources which will tell you what you wish to hear.

And the result is the above, where everything is distorted by The World According to Trump.

While normal people got the joke, of course Russia targeted her emails. They targeted most of our politicians. Why people are foolish enough to think they waited for an invitation is beyond me. I still don't recall the Russian's having found and publishing her emails. Those emails that she whines about were the DNC/Podesta emails that showed the Sanders people that the nomination was rigged.
You are only repeating what Trump later said. That it was a joke. It was not.

None of the things he eventually said were a joke, were actually a joke.

What does it take to know how Trump's mind operates?

Zillions of examples even before the 2016 campaign

You have to be brain dead. There cannot be another explanation. First off vegetable, I didn't post the definition. Second, what you are talking about in the second description was no attack. Can someone put this potato head out of his misery. I never dreamed stupid went to this level. Good God! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

So are you able to give us one example of what you don't like in our Constitution?

There was communication between the FBI and US Secret Service before the search warrant was executed Monday, a person familiar with the matter said, allowing for the FBI to access the estate without any complications. There is only a small Secret Service footprint at Mar-a-Lago when Trump is not there

The FBI didn't give a heads up that they were coming. Did they?

You are saying absolutely nothing above.

Are you serious that black people have not died at the hands of the police more often than not, unnecessarily?

How did Floyd die, or have you forgotten? How long that police man hold his neck for, and for what purpose?
For what crime?

There are no moving of goals, just a search for justice to be equal for all.
white people die and asians die and everyone has died at the hands of the police. You are truly sucking in the exhaust of the demofk wind sock.

The GSA would have had records of everything they sent to Mar-a-lago. If 20 boxes of potential classified documents were missing in June, they would not have waited until August to ask for a search warrant. It wouldn't have required a mole to know that the documents were missing. If they waited more than 6 weeks then obviously there was nothing of a nature pressing enough to require an immediate search. I don't understand why it's so difficult for partisans to see that what was done here was outside of the normal procedures used for past administrations. It's a political move, nothing more.

Trump was subpoenaed to turn over classified documents. Could be they went in to retrieve them because he wasn't fully cooperating.

what about it. They asked for documents back and they were returned. Now the question that you didn't ask was if they were required to, and that answer is no, Trump owns them. They are for the presidential library.

And you can prove this lie in writing?
Can you show us the affidavit?

I posted a link to a news article about how one of his lawyers signed something claiming there were no more classified documents. Meanwhile, the FBI reported they retrieved classified and top secret documents last week.

Forum List

Back