Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

You should follow the news FuckBoi, and then you'd know the answer to that question. Ongoing investigation.

You can find the links yourself, since you won't read anything others link for you.
They won't and don't read. Its' all shit they get out of thin air.

The DOJ also never raids the home of an Ex President, Faun yet in this case they did! At some point that affidavit IS going to be examined...whether it's by the public if the DOJ makes it available or by the Congressional Committee that will be convened to investigate how the FBI, DOJ and Biden White House handled this. All I'm saying is that what they have sworn to in that affidavit had better be provable or they have stepped in shit right up to their necks. If it's another FISA Court sham then people can kiss their careers goodbye!
How was it a raid? Do you know what a raid is?

It was a Breonna Taylor style raid....Garland was hoping Trump was there to take him out like LEO did her.
There is zero evidence for any of that. You are a pathological liar chief. Shame on you.

Now you on the left are going to redefine what a raid is? It never ends with you clowns...
I don't need to DA. The dictionary version is the same. Look it up and get rid of your grotesque vomiting ignorance.

You know, you are almost at Jim Bob level intelligence. And I'm not shitting. The first mistake you made was "IF." And who is "I?"

For you, it is definitely rocket science because you have zero concept of what critical thinking really is.

Try and imagine yourself living in a world where logic is a thing okay? Trump stole, took, these documents he should not have taken. It's a federal crime to do so. Logically, if I do that, do you really believe I'm going to care about labels on boxes? Answer, no! Why? Because I can sort them out later. When someone robs a bank, do you think they are going to bring different bags for different bills? LOL!

Boss, it isn't rocket science, but, unfortunately for you, it is.
Does it hurt to be so damned stupid? You wouldn't know logic if it bit you on the ass based on the postings I see here. Yes, labels matter. The seals on the boxes matter. Who packed the boxes matter. You're so desperate to try to get Trump on anything that you're willing to overlook anything that departs from your narrative. It's sad really that people like you aren't looking to what this two tiered justice system is doing to our nation.

14 agents have come forward.....14 agents...wow...
140 agents couldn't tell you it was a raid, because it wasn't. The agents went with a warrant and handed it to the S.S clown. That does not constitute a raid. Why are Trump supporters so stupid and ignorant?

How was it a raid? Do you know what a raid is?

Fits it a few ways:

Definition of raid

(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: a hostile or predatory incursion
b: a surprise attack by a small force

or
b: a sudden invasion by officers of the law
c: a daring operation against a competitor

I don't need to DA. The dictionary version is the same. Look it up and get rid of your grotesque vomiting ignorance.

Definition of raid

(Entry 1 of 2)

1a : a hostile or predatory incursion

b : a surprise attack by a small force

2a : a brief foray outside one's usual sphere

b : a sudden invasion by officers of the law

c : a daring operation against a competitor

d : the recruiting of personnel (such as faculty, executives, or athletes) from competing organizations

New Topics

Forum List

Back