Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

Says the magic thinking in your head. In the mean time, no one gives two shits about your magical thinking. The law will continue its work without your alternate reality.
Unless someone other than a Democrat is President, huh. Do you believe that the Supreme Court is following the Constitution?

He seems to be hiding something. Why all the secrecy on what they told the judge to get the search warrant?

Given the track record of the FBI lying to courts one would think he would be more transparent

You should follow the news FuckBoi, and then you'd know the answer to that question. Ongoing investigation.

You can find the links yourself, since you won't read anything others link for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
They weren't. The only collusion with Russia was by Hillary's campaign.
I provided the proof from my links. If you can't counter them, then you know what, They weren't., is worth right? Dude, get it together. You aren't prepared to lock horns with me here because you are throwing shit up against the wall. You have to provide links that counter the arguments. Not to do so only makes you into a fool and a loser. Get it together man, or get lost. I don't have time for stupid shit from you.

How do you know they were next to the others? Were you there?
Ok. If I send 40 boxes somewhere, labeled 1-40 with inventories of what is in the box on a label on the outside of the box, and I go to look for the boxes and can only find 15 of them, I'm going to ask where the other 25 boxes are. This is not freaking rocket science. The GSA did not just pitch crap willy nilly into unidentified boxes. geez.... the freaking ignorance man.

Damn, you can take a horse to water as the saying goes. In your case, the horse has the edge.

Keep spinning with the same stupid shit, and even the horse will eventually understand it needs to drink. But not you. :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:
Spinning the same stupid shit? Oh, you mean like what you did with "Russian Collusion" for the better part of six YEARS, BWK? Now you're back with more of the same and you expect to be listened to? That ship has sailed.

Unless someone other than a Democrat is President, huh. Do you believe that the Supreme Court is following the Constitution?
Dude, grow the fuck up. You are too boring. Aren't you embarrassed? Don't let your family see the stupid shit you type on here. Seriously!

If that were the case then they would have known that when they were there.

Rumor has it they were tipped off by an informant they were there.

Do you really think that the boxes listed as having been sent to Mar-a-lago weren't numbered and inventoried before they were sent by the GSA. If boxes were missing, it would have been noticed.

I have never seen any indication that the GSA did that with these boxes. That is part of the problem

I provided the proof from my links. If you can't counter them, then you know what, They weren't., is worth right? Dude, get it together. You aren't prepared to lock horns with me here because you are throwing shit up against the wall. You have to provide links that counter the arguments. Not to do so only makes you into a fool and a loser. Get it together man, or get lost. I don't have time for stupid shit from you.
Please bitch... You had two impeachment attempts that failed to prove your Russia collusion. Enough with your ignorance already. You can't even seem to figure out how moving boxes work and you think people are worried about "locking horns" with you?

You should follow the news FuckBoi, and then you'd know the answer to that question. Ongoing investigation.

You can find the links yourself, since you won't read anything others link for you.
So far...there have been 14 of the FBI agents that entered Mara-lago have filed whistle-blower reports on Merrick Garland stating that they broke the law on numerous occasions.

The DoJ never releases such affidavits and has nothing to do with Garland or Gazpacho.
They never hold a presser to make statements trying to cover their ass either, Simp.

But Gestapoland did. Like I said, go look up unprecedented.

Trump is allowed to use his best lawyers to question the validity of the search warrant and throw out any evidence that was obtained illegally.

That is how our legal system works

They are under no obligation to provide the public with blow by blow information while the investigation is ongoing
Correct. To add, none of that occurs until the Defendant is actually charged with something.

Nope, I'll keep rubbing it in your face... the DoJ doesn't show their game plan to the target of their investigation. Doing so would be stupid -- which is why you want them to throw in the towel of their investigation into Trump.
Your admission you are happy going thru life ignorant is noted.

Dude, grow the fuck up. You are too boring. Aren't you embarrassed? Don't let your family see the stupid shit you type on here. Seriously!
This is what you do when you don't want to be honest. I'll try again. Is this Supreme Court doing a good job of following the Constitution?

Bullshit.

The judge was not picked for this case. Judges aren't assigned cases based on bias. Judges are rotated, usually by name. By random drawing in some jurisdictions.

And regardless who the judge was, it was likely going to be someone leaning left given how Liberal my wonderful county is.

You're just fishing for excuses. Not to mention, but I will... seems to be a good call by the judge given the FBI's claim that they recovered important documents.
This hack was judge shopped. You are full of shit.

Rumor has it they were tipped off by an informant they were there.

I have never seen any indication that the GSA did that with these boxes. That is part of the problem
552.211-77 Packing List  Name and address of the consignor  Name and complete address of the consignee  Government order or requisition number  Government bill of lading number, if applicable  Description of the material shipped, including item number, quantity, number of containers

Ok. If I send 40 boxes somewhere, labeled 1-40 with inventories of what is in the box on a label on the outside of the box, and I go to look for the boxes and can only find 15 of them, I'm going to ask where the other 25 boxes are. This is not freaking rocket science. The GSA did not just pitch crap willy nilly into unidentified boxes. geez.... the freaking ignorance man.
You know, you are almost at Jim Bob level intelligence. And I'm not shitting. The first mistake you made was "IF." And who is "I?"

For you, it is definitely rocket science because you have zero concept of what critical thinking really is.

Try and imagine yourself living in a world where logic is a thing okay? Trump stole, took, these documents he should not have taken. It's a federal crime to do so. Logically, if I do that, do you really believe I'm going to care about labels on boxes? Answer, no! Why? Because I can sort them out later. When someone robs a bank, do you think they are going to bring different bags for different bills? LOL!

Boss, it isn't rocket science, but, unfortunately for you, it is.

Because the DoJ never releases an affidavit during on ongoing investigation. They don't tip off their targets by revealing what they're looking for.
The DOJ also never raids the home of an Ex President, Faun yet in this case they did! At some point that affidavit IS going to be examined...whether it's by the public if the DOJ makes it available or by the Congressional Committee that will be convened to investigate how the FBI, DOJ and Biden White House handled this. All I'm saying is that what they have sworn to in that affidavit had better be provable or they have stepped in shit right up to their necks. If it's another FISA Court sham then people can kiss their careers goodbye!

Forum List

Back