Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

It already stinks. It's already tainted.

They took his passports, not pertinent to the warrant, KEPT them, and didn't have them logged on the inventory.

This is a failure.
The rule of law and procedure stinks? Really? So, all this time, for decades, the way law enforcement works stinks? Who knew right?

Unfortunately this isn't a normal situation. The DOJ is hiding behind the statutes to conduct political prosecutions. They need to be under the microscope because of their blatant abuse of power.

Trump is allowed to use his best lawyers to question the validity of the search warrant and throw out any evidence that was obtained illegally.

That is how our legal system works

They are under no obligation to provide the public with blow by blow information while the investigation is ongoing

• Love
Reactions: BWK
So Biden's cretin's were too stupid to notice 20 boxes of classified documents next to the 15 they took? Really? Bless your heart.
How do you know they were next to the others? Were you there?

So Biden's cretin's were too stupid to notice 20 boxes of classified documents next to the 15 they took? Really? Bless your heart.

How would they know about them without searching the property unless Trump voluntarily handed them over?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Again...the warrant means nothing.
Really?
Y'all put up such a fuss.
Well then, WTF are Trump and his cult so worried?
The affidavit will tell us what the evidence was that the DOJ claimed they had that Trump had committed a crime.
Yes, that's true.................possibly
If Trump is so guilty then why is the DOJ so reluctant to release their evidence of said crime?
Classified information.
They could release a redacted version, but Trump and his cult would whine about that too.
"Evidence" comes out in a trial, that will get Trump and his cult's panties in a wad........................testifying..........................under oath.

And? If that were true, it has nothing to do with doing your job. I hate your stupidity and ignorance. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop pursuing the truth and accurate information. Get it? Of course not. That's way over your head.
We all wish it were true that democrats just do their job and don't politicize everything they touch, but the truth is they are what they are. Biden is not running the show. It's kinda like the Wizard of Oz. Who's behind the curtain?

The passports were taken and never logged on the inventory of items taken.

So now the defense is, "big deal we still have college football"

That always works out well in history, doesn't it? The foundations of my nation is crumbling but HEY! Here's a fiddle and I know how to play! So I'm fine....

I am making no defense at all. This is just a silly strawman you use to vent your emotions.

You made the false claim this was bad for me, which is just stupid as none of it impacts my life one tiny bit.

Nothing is crumbling except your mind that has been totally broken now.

Perhaps they were not all in the same place.

Perhaps in June Trump did not really show them everything.

Did you ever think of those possibilities?

But, but, Biden/off topic cowards who can't debate the thread. Figures right? :laughing0301:

In the meantime, the first time wasn't with a warrant. Is that answer too hard for you? Trump should have laid out the other stolen boxes but he didn't.

By the way, if you are the CIC back then, don't you think you need to know where your classified shit is? You damn right. He's a thief, he's sloppy, and he doesn't give a shit about anything other than himself. Stop being a Toadie you fool. It's gross.
Bless your heart. Were you born stupid or did the democrats create it in you? You look at the words you type and you don't see that you are the fool you accuse everyone else of being. You want to turn a blind eye to anything that shows you your errors. It has been admitted by Biden's KGB that Trump personally told the government crew that was there in June to let him know anything else that they needed. They had full access to the stored records.

We all wish it were true that democrats just do their job and don't politicize everything they touch, but the truth is they are what they are. Biden is not running the show. It's kinda like the Wizard of Oz. Who's behind the curtain?
Says the magic thinking in your head. In the mean time, no one gives two shits about your magical thinking. The law will continue its work without your alternate reality.

Perhaps they were not all in the same place.

Perhaps in June Trump did not really show them everything.

Did you ever think of those possibilities?
If that were the case then they would have known that when they were there. Do you really think that the boxes listed as having been sent to Mar-a-lago weren't numbered and inventoried before they were sent by the GSA. If boxes were missing, it would have been noticed.

If that were the case then they would have known that when they were there. Do you really think that the boxes listed as having been sent to Mar-a-lago weren't numbered and inventoried before they were sent by the GSA. If boxes were missing, it would have been noticed.
How? Boxes are boxes. You can have thirty boxes and stuff all material in ten if there is room. It's called logical deductive reasoning. Try it sometime.

You cannot assume that they have any evidence to press charges.
This crap is just an attempt to justify keeping Trump off the ballot in blue states.
We aren't. They officially announced yesterday the investigation is ongoing.

How? Boxes are boxes. You can have thirty boxes and stuff all material in ten if there is room. It's called logical deductive reasoning. Try it sometime.
I'd suggest you try it. It's not that difficult.

Bless your heart. Were you born stupid or did the democrats create it in you? You look at the words you type and you don't see that you are the fool you accuse everyone else of being. You want to turn a blind eye to anything that shows you your errors. It has been admitted by Biden's KGB that Trump personally told the government crew that was there in June to let him know anything else that they needed. They had full access to the stored records.
OMG! Another one who is incapable of critical thinking. Do you have any idea how many times you just shit on your own intelligence? let him know anything else that they needed. Are you serious? How in the fuck Sling Blade, are you going to know what you need, until you find out you need it? Critical Thinking 101. You need a course, ASAP.

Forum List

Back