Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

So tell me, why are you Nazis melting down that Trump released it, since the Reich was totally - really honest - going to release it anyway?

Oh because, nudge nudge wink. Of course his fellow Reich judge would have been FORCED to deny the request - which would be such a SHOCK to Oberfuhrer Garland..

And then the campaign of leaks with out of context snippets, distortions, and outright fabrications would start - as you Nazis ALWAYS do.

Trump outsmarted you rodents again.
The former 1-term president didn't release it. He just decided not to fight it's release.

The Attorney General is not in charge of documents declassified by President Trump. Particularly, because the entire fiasco was a continuation of the Witch Hunt initiated by Rodham with the Steel Dossier screwed up lies to falsely accuse President Trump of doing things that he did not do. They oughta put her in a jail cell for the rest of her crooked rotten life.
I think she should fly a jet into a mountain.

Will we, really. 50% of the country is going to not only go along with it but cheer it on. A lot of the other 50% have too much to lose if they upset the system. I’m not confident we are going to do jack shit.
Trust me, most Americans realize how far-reaching the implications of this bullshit is. More than 75%. Not all will act, but enough will, and it will not be pretty. Once the rule of law is lost, fuck it..ya know?
There will be a strong push to return to what used to work.

Hanging, rail rides, tarring & feathering.

Trust me, most Americans realize how far-reaching the implications of this bullshit is. More than 75%. Not all will act, but enough will, and it will not be pretty. Once the rule of law is lost, fuck it..ya know?
I hope so.

The Attorney General is not in charge of documents declassified by President Trump. Particularly, because the entire fiasco was a continuation of the Witch Hunt initiated by Rodham with the Steel Dossier screwed up lies to falsely accuse President Trump of doing things that he did not do. They oughta put her in a jail cell for the rest of her crooked rotten life.
He’s in charge of making sure the laws are followed. There are laws about what to do with highly classified documents.

No.....that isn't a fact. The corrupt media is making that false claim.
They don't now jacksquat about what they took.
We do know that stole his passports.
The rest is pure speculation.
The box labeled miscellaneous top secret documents could have anything in it.

Your opinion doesn't change the facts.

Why is it you never see the AG in the Oval office at President Biden's hip like you saw Sessions and Barr?
Why would he go to the Oval Office? Bidumb isn’t even there. In order to meet him you have to volunteer to spoon feed him his pudding.

Why wont the DOJ allow an indepedent review of the documents stolen?
So, it's your position that the former 1-term president was stolen of classified documents that he should not have had?

Are you a fucking idiot.

Just admit it. You want the names of everyone involved right now, so your can harrass them and their families.

Especially their families.

More than that, classified info means that there are US spies - i.e. people in China who are spying for the US - who would be exposed. MAGA wants pro-US spies exposed.

So much for MAGA. This is about MAGA Jesus.

Hey, I didn't make Bruce Reinhart go on Twitter and spew his Trump hatred.

Of course after Trump banned his client - the kiddy diddler supplier to democrats Jeff Epstein from ever stepping foot on Mar-a-Lago again, Reinhart held a grudge. Jeff had a product, underage boys and girls, and democrats wanted them. Reinhart was there to make sure democrats got them!
Yeah, but whataboutism?

You never know....a terrorist might find them and take pictures of them.
The Demmies have allowed that in the past.
You never know....a terrorist might find them and take pictures of them.
The Clintons were never threatened by the FBI for their stripping the WH when they left it, although they did have to return the porcelain dishes.

1660613156578.png

The new "liberal" hero. Twitter banned this picture. Is that Pelosi with him? She will drink anything.

The box labeled miscellaneous top secret documents could have anything in it.
Show me pictures or it never happened.

FYI, every president builds a presidential library.
Obama took over 30 million documents for his.
Are you trying to say that Trump can't have any documents to put in his fucking library, asshole?

Show me pictures or it never happened.

FYI, every president builds a presidential library.
Obama took over 30 million documents for his.
Are you trying to say that Trump can't have any documents to put in his fucking library, asshole?
It was in Tru p’s closet. Not the library.

It was in Tru p’s closet. Not the library.
No....he had everything where they were supposed to be. Locked up.
The problem with the lying left is they take innocent actions and turn them into criminal actions.
I wish one of you lying fucks were to try selling this shit to me in person.
I'll break his fucking jaw.

Forum List

Back