Why Were Christian Constitutional Conservatives So Wrong About Abortion??

The only circumstance in which I find it even close to acceptable to kill an innocent child in the womb is when the pregnancy poses a serious tangible risk to the mother's health and life.
Do you believe there should be a time limit on when the risk presents itself?

Do you believe there should be a time limit on when the risk presents itself?

I've got better uses of my time than to be interrogated by a subhuman piece of shit who supports the murder of innocent children. If you think you have a point, get to it.

My position is that it is unacceptable to kill any innocent human being, at any time, at any stage of development, except under extreme and drastic circumstances.

I've got better uses of my time than to be interrogated by a subhuman piece of shit who supports the murder of innocent children. If you think you have a point, get to it.

My position is that it is unacceptable to kill any innocent human being, at any time, at any stage of development, except under extreme and drastic circumstances.
That's OK I figured you would be too much of a coward to answer direct questions about what you think.

Simple question.....thru-out the 60's and 70's -- why did so many Christian Conservatives who professed love for the Constitution; get it so wrong about abortion??

The USSC says your OPINION is WRONG.

1665665137576.png

:p

You’re asking why people were wrong? People are wrong all the time on just about everything. The fact that someone was wrong on a subject 50 years ago doesn’t change truth surround the subject
Not “someone” . The entire evangelical movement. And they had been all along.

Right up until Jerry Falwell seized on this issue for political and financial gain.

You’ve been played folks

Again

Aaron Judge. Look up this kid's bio. Want to know potential that is lost, merely look at his success rather than him being aborted. Just saying. If he wasn't a human life, he couldn't have broken a baseball record. This is what they take away, a possible Einstein or Roger Maris type human life.

Judge was adopted the day after he was born by Patty and Wayne Judge, who both worked as teachers in Linden, California. When he was 10 or 11 years old, his parents told him that he was adopted; he recalls, "I knew I didn't look like them." He has an older brother, John, who was also adopted.[4] Judge is biracial.[5] Growing up, Judge was a San Francisco Giants fan.[6]

Not “someone” . The entire evangelical movement. And they had been all along.

Right up until Jerry Falwell seized on this issue for political and financial gain.

You’ve been played folks

Again
you are pro death. Ain't you proud?

you are pro death. Ain't you proud?
Why haven't you folks demanded more women be executed for having abortions?
If anyone kills a baby; shouldn't they be put to death? Why the special exemption for women who have abortions? Almost sounds like you folks are full of shit

If anyone kills a baby; shouldn't they be put to death? Why the special exemption for women who have abortions? Almost sounds like you folks are full of shit
I think every person has a right to trial and let the jury of their peers determine their fate. At this present time, abortion was legal, so why would any woman be arrested if they followed the law?

Even the mothers who drowned her kids in texas didn't get death. How is she arrested if killing children was legal?
The current trial for Lori Vallow who killed her son and daughter, why is she on trial? They're her kids she can do whatever according to you.

How is this different than an abortion?

Imminent death - life saving emergency medical triage only.
Ok. That still didn't answer the question. The question was "do you have a time limit?" Is imminant death an acceptable reason up until birth, or is there some cut off point before then?

Ok. That still didn't answer the question. The question was "do you have a time limit?" Is imminant death an acceptable reason up until birth, or is there some cut off point before then?

The question is bullshit, and so would any attempt to answer it.

A human being is a human being from conception. There is not any stage in his life where it is acceptable to kill him without just cause.

The question is bullshit, and so would any attempt to answer it.

A human being is a human being from conception. There is not any stage in his life where it is acceptable to kill him without just cause.
so the one question for the purpose of demofk argument, why does a child continue to develop after removed from the womb if the child is dependent on the mother for growth in the womb?

You’re asking why people were wrong? People are wrong all the time on just about everything. The fact that someone was wrong on a subject 50 years ago doesn’t change truth surround the subject
They were right then and wrong now

They should be.

Granted that's only if there's absolute certainty that they did it, otherwise life in prison will have to be sufficient. These scum should be under the prison.
So why are you not demanding that your elected Republicans campaign on sentencing women to death??

Matter fact, whenever any GOP member is caught remotely talking about jailing women; they immediately try to walk back their comments...like they aren't proud to stand on their "Christian" beliefs...

It's almost like your positions are so unpopular to the majority of the country that you are willing to lie about them and run from them when called out....why are your Republican politicians so cowardly and why do you support cowards?

New Topics

Forum List

Back