Why we shouldn't allow gay marriage.

Mr.Conley

Jan 20, 2006
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
Taken from facebook.com, here are a few reasons why gay marriage should be outlawed:

"01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans."

Bush Hates Gays
Bush stopped just short of ordering all homosexuals off to the gas chambers this morning by throwing his support behind a Constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.

"The union of a man and woman is the most enduring human institution, honoring -- honored and encouraged in all cultures and by every religious faith," Bush proselytized at the White House this morning. "Ages of experience have taught humanity that the commitment of a husband and wife to love and to serve one another promotes the welfare of children and the stability of society."

I stood there are watched the TV in shock and disgust as the vile words of hatred and bigotry poured from his mouth.

"WHAT ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS?" I shouted shouted at the TV set. "WHY NOT GO AFTER BRITNEY, YOU STUTTERING MORON?"

"We should also conduct this difficult debate in a manner worthy of our country, without bitterness or anger," Bush went on, ignoring my question. "In all that lies ahead, let us match strong convictions with kindness and goodwill and decency."

That's easy for him to say, after he just condemned millions of gays to lives of pain and suffering. I just visited Andrew Sullivan's blog, and the poor man can barely type through his tears: "Those of us who supported this president in 2000, who have backed him whole-heartedly during the war, who have endured scorn from our peers as a result, who trusted that this president was indeed a uniter rather than a divider, now know the truth."

Indeed. And the truth is, plain and simple: Bush hates gays.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/gaylesbitransherm/index.html

Wow redstate, I didn't realize you supported gay marriage.

Hooray for Gay Marriage!
Massachussetts once again stepped forward to lead America out of the Stone Ages, as the state supreme court lifted a ban on same-sex couples today

I'm not gay, but I think the Massachussetts ruling is exciting news. I've been having a relationship with an old copy of the Sears catalog for about 30 years now. We're very much in love, and completely devoted to one another. Yet if I were in the hospital, my beloved Sears catalog would have no legal right to visit me, nor would it be entitled to a share of my estate should I expire. Perhaps with this wonderful, enlightened decision in Massachussets, the time will soon come when a consenting adult and his Sears catalog can walk down aisle, hand in hand, without being judged or condemned for the crime of loving one another.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/gaylesbitransherm/index.html

I'm sorry to hear about you and your Sears catalog. Since I imagine a catalog has legal standing and can sign a contract, I'm somewhat surprised by your struggle.

We need gays Mr C. Without gays how would the world go on without fabulously decorated park restrooms?

And who else would ugly fat women be able to dance with?

Taken from facebook.com, here are a few reasons why gay marriage should be outlawed:

"01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans."

You forgot Britney's current marital troubles with K-Fed, now Fed-Ex.

By poking fun at the whole pro-homo crowd? Hardly representative of insecurity to make fun of unnatural things.

Wait a second Gunny,

Dogs,cats, and monkeys act like homosexuals..... it must be natural for humans. After all we are all animals and monkeys are equal to humans, right?? How do we know that monkeys haven't figured out how to go to the moon and back, they were some off the first astronauts after all.

For that matter, why can't a guy marry his monkey partner in America? They marry snakes in India.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing outlaws gay marriage. The debate is soley about whether or not rest of society should recognize it for the purposes of taxation, adoptions ect. It has nothing to do with whether or not it is 'natural'. Murder is also 'natural' in the animal kingdom, it doesn't make it moral. If we start indoctrinating our kids in school that being gay is ok, then more of them will be encouraged to choose such a lifestyle. Kids that grow up in ghettos are taught by their peers that its cool to commit crimes, so their crime rates are way higher than other places. Its disingenuous to imply that children don't learn what kind of behavior is acceptable or not whether they are at school or at home- children never stop learning from their surroundings.

yes..

crime and homosexuality.

talk about two peas in a pod!

ted_haggard_110306_FRESH.jpg

say.. i wonder who it was from Haggard's culture growing up that let him know that he should be sucking cock and snorting meth...

is that WWJD?

:dev3:
:blowup:
:dev1:
:teeth:

This is an issue that has nothing to do with homosexuality but everything to do with who gets to decide issues like this, judges or the People.

An amendment to the constitution banning gay marriage will resolve the entire issue. For an amendment to be added to the Constitution, it must pass both houses of Congress by a 2/3 majority and be ratified by 3/4 of the states. This is called popular mandate. We abolished slavery and gave women the vote in like manner. It is in the Constitution in black and white and was the intent of the Founders.

This will give everyone a chance to vote on the issue.

The problem some have with this approach is that, in all likelihood, an amendment banning gay marriage would be ratified if it was ever placed before the majority of voters. Several states have already passed bans on gay marriage through their legislatures, while only two states allow gay marriage thanks to the actions of a handful of judges.

The Founding Fathers intended that the People of this republic have the power and the right to decide matters through popular mandate. They did not intend that an oligarchy of judges should be given the power to decide such matters for us.

"Who knows, probably a homo."

oh.. you mean like the fag that only hung out with 12 dudes, enjoyed a good foot message from his man entourage, resurected a "MAN THAT JESUS LOVED", had no female companion and, apparenty, was REALLY DEEP into S&M?

gay_jesus.jpg

HAHAHA!

Forum List

Back