Why We Need To Stop Assuming Everyone Is Straight

What i read is that slavery in teh bible was the same thing as Black slavery.

There is a part in the bible on the treatment of slaves going on how some were slaves for life, which is almost like how it was practiced in the American South.

I find the very idea of slavery to be very repulsive and has no basis in a modern society.

Exodus 21:20–21 says, “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Leviticus 25:44-46​

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life
It's really cute how you promote radical Marxist gender dogma as Gospel while whining about people who do the same as you in regards to material in the Hebrew Bible.

You even go so far as to claim your unquestioning acceptance and reliance on other people's words makes you educated.

I have found one time on a ancestryDNA test that i have about 0.5% sub saharan African ancestry, in addition to polynesian,asian and european ancestry.

I have found one time on a ancestryDNA test that i have about 0.5% sub saharan African ancestry, in addition to polynesian,asian and european ancestry.
CONGRATULATIONS!

While this doesn't add to your woke status quite as much as your going both ways, it nevertheless adds to your street cred in ways a fellow like me can only dream about!

New Topics

Forum List

Back