Why We Need To Stop Assuming Everyone Is Straight

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

"There are a whole variety of sexualities that people fall under, and at least ten percent of the population falls under non-heterosexual categories."​

It's common knowledge that most of the population is heterosexual. However, the fact that we have started to assume everyone is heterosexual because of that is a rising problem, termed "heteronormativity."

Hey, I have an idea... why don't we all just STFU about sexual choices in public and leave people to be themselves without broadcasting it to the world and demanding their choices be accepted and even praised? I have never felt a need to seek out gay folks to insult them but these days it's like they are publicly demanding that everyone accept them whether they want to or not.

Hey, I have an idea... why don't we all just STFU about sexual choices in public and leave people to be themselves without broadcasting it to the world and demanding their choices be accepted and even praised? I have never felt a need to seek out gay folks to insult them but these days it's like they are publicly demanding that everyone accept them whether they want to or not.

Well i have noticed the case that some people have asked like if you did see any girls in bikinis or is u talking to a girl on the internets?

i'm bisexual.
Let me recommend a book for you. And then you can decide if, maybe, it is environmental pollution that your genetics are responding too, or if you really think, "you are something."

Maybe instead of being a tool of big corporations, and a victim, you can take control of your own health? :dunno:

Shanna Swan: 'Most couples may have to use assisted reproduction by 2045'​

".. . You’ve spent more than
20 years examining the effects of hormone disrupting chemicals on reproductive health. Are you now sounding the alarm?
I am directly speaking to this hidden problem people don’t like to talk about, which is their sub-fertility or reproductive problems, and how that is tied to the environment. People are recognising we have a reproductive health crisis, but they say it’s because of delayed childbearing, choice or lifestyle – it can’t be chemical. I want people to recognise it can. I am not saying other factors aren’t involved. But I am saying chemicals play a major causal role. It is difficult to use that word, “cause”, but it’s a body of evidence. We have mechanisms, animal studies, and multiple human studies.

Female fertility declines rapidly after about 35. Isn’t that why so many people are turning to IVF?
It’s not that simple. When a colleague and I looked at the change in impaired fecundity [the ability to have children] we were surprised to see younger women had experienced a bigger increase than older age groups. This suggests that something besides ageing and delayed childbearing is affecting fertility.
Moreover, there’s compelling evidence that the risk of miscarriage has been rising among women of all ages.
Which chemicals are the most worrying for reproductive health and how do they work?
Those that can interfere with or mimic the body’s sex hormones – such as testosterone and oestrogen – because these make reproduction possible. They can make the body think it has enough of a particular hormone and it doesn’t need to make any more, so production goes down.

Sperms' swimming and navigational skills disrupted by common chemicals
Read more
Phthalates, used to make plastic soft and flexible, are of paramount concern. They are in everybody and we are probably primarily exposed through food as we use soft plastic in food manufacture, processing and packaging. They lower testosterone and so have the strongest influences on the male side, for example diminishing sperm count, though they are bad for women, too, shown to decrease libido and increase risk of early puberty, premature ovarian failure, miscarriage and premature birth.
Bisphenol A (BPA), used to harden plastic and found in cash-register receipts and the lining of some canned-food containers, is another. It is oestrogen mimicking and so is a particularly bad actor on the female side, increasing risks of fertility challenges, but likewise it can affect men. Men occupationally exposed to BPA have shown decreased sperm quality, reduced libido and higher rates of erectile dysfunction. Other chemicals of concern include flame retardants and certain pesticides such as atrazine.. . . "

iu

Well i have noticed the case that some people have asked like if you did see any girls in bikinis or is u talking to a girl on the internets?
I hate to burst your bubble but sexuality is so common that it's no big deal to most folks anymore save for the virgins. Politics, survival, quality of life, inflation, war, employment & terrorism not to mention border security are the big ticket interests in todays world. Sexuality will not stop ones home from being repoed by the lending institution(banksters). Life is structured on survival as most important & pleasures are much further down the list of importance. Sad but true.

I hate to burst your bubble but sexuality is so common that it's no big deal to most folks anymore save for the virgins. Politics, survival, quality of life, inflation, war, employment & terrorism not to mention border security are the big ticket interests in todays world. Sexuality will not stop ones home from being repoed by the lending institution(banksters). Life is structured on survival as most important & pleasures are much further down the list of importance. Sad but true.
Government mandates and taxpayers money is involved in everything sexual. The costs keep rising for the results.

I've known people who were beaten up for being gay
I've know people who were fired for being gay.

Yes, how silly they should demand what straight people take for granted.

I've known people who were beaten up for being gay
I've know people who were fired for being gay.

Yes, how silly they should demand what straight people take for granted.
heteros are beaten up also

"There are a whole variety of sexualities that people fall under, and at least ten percent of the population falls under non-heterosexual categories."​

It's common knowledge that most of the population is heterosexual. However, the fact that we have started to assume everyone is heterosexual because of that is a rising problem, termed "heteronormativity."

you people are making a mountain out of a mole hill--just like that other '''group'' does

i'm bisexual.
But we don't care-------YOU let your sexual choices define who you are completely and you like so many in the gay community act like you want an award (or atleast lots of attention over it), but atlas the hetero community doesn't care. For the gay community its not about acceptance----but wanting others to faun over them. Do you have anything going for you other than being bi? Being bi or gay, just doesn't have any shock value now nor does it warrant any extra attention.

New Topics

Forum List

Back