Why We Need to Bring Down MLK's Monument

NLM

That's right.........NERDS LIVES MATTER..............they will steal all your books and read them out loud til you submit and kiss their feet for being Stupid.....

NERDS..........NERDS..............NERDS........

Ok........lets break some shit......burn places down.......and chant Nerds.......

Disagree. The President is doing the right thing. Try to abuse a statue, minimum 10 years in jail.

Well, considering that in Texas, if you do something to a monument or statue, it is generally considered to be a misdemeanor. And, to tell the truth, I don't think that Trump's EO is going to be able to rewrite the laws as they currently stand, Congress has to do that.

I'm not sure cheating on your wife and treating human beings like cattle are equal offenses.

I wasn't trying to make a moral equivalence. But as a Christian adultery would be considered a much greater sin than slavery. Slavery is not on the list of the 10 big no no's.
Eh, it's still wrong. :dunno:

That's your opinion. I think we should be able to cheat, and own people.
Only big busted women............and we go Muslim only for the women.........

Nice Harems........No fat chicks.

I'm not sure cheating on your wife and treating human beings like cattle are equal offenses.

I wasn't trying to make a moral equivalence. But as a Christian adultery would be considered a much greater sin than slavery. Slavery is not on the list of the 10 big no no's.
Eh, it's still wrong. :dunno:

That's your opinion. I think we should be able to cheat, and own people.

Well Aaron, if they want to be your Bitch i would call that consenual. ;)

I have been listening and following closely to the "protesters" who are tearing down monuments of immoral people across the Country.

Washington and Jefferson... Slave holders. They have to come down. Teddy Roosevelt.... a white guy who fought in the Spanish American War. Clearly anti-Latino. Gotta come down. U.S. Grant.... I'm not sure, but he's a white guy. The statute has to come down.

And that brings us to MLK. He was a man of God who happened to be a serially adulterous. I mean Mike slept with a lot of women....and I mean a lot of women, but unfortunately only one of them was his wife.

So by the logic of the "protesters" doesn't MLK's monument have to come down? He was clearly immoral. He violated his vows as a Man of God.

What do you think?
I think your reasoning is as asinine as theirs.

You don't put out fires with gasoline

For the record I am not advocating taking down any MLK monuments. I was being ironic and sarcastic to make a point. Okay. :)
Damn! And I was all set to march with you!

Disagree. The President is doing the right thing. Try to abuse a statue, minimum 10 years in jail.

Well, considering that in Texas, if you do something to a monument or statue, it is generally considered to be a misdemeanor. And, to tell the truth, I don't think that Trump's EO is going to be able to rewrite the laws as they currently stand, Congress has to do that.
It's a done deal, Executive order.

Slave owners were lazy immoral anti Christian people. It's an open shut case. I have zero respect for them like not even an ounce. And I'm a white Christian male. MLK was 10x the man any slave owner was.

I have been listening and following closely to the "protesters" who are tearing down monuments of immoral people across the Country.

Washington and Jefferson... Slave holders. They have to come down. Teddy Roosevelt.... a white guy who fought in the Spanish American War. Clearly anti-Latino. Gotta come down. U.S. Grant.... I'm not sure, but he's a white guy. The statute has to come down.

And that brings us to MLK. He was a man of God who happened to be a serially adulterous. I mean Mike slept with a lot of women....and I mean a lot of women, but unfortunately only one of them was his wife.

So by the logic of the "protesters" doesn't MLK's monument have to come down? He was clearly immoral. He violated his vows as a Man of God.

What do you think?
I won't play that game. I know he was an adulterer but he also was important to making our country great. just as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Grant and so many others.

King won't be remembered for his ladies, just being a great man. Keep all statues and learn why they were important. White, black, Union, Confederacy, veterans and patriotic Americans. Learn our history so we don't have to repeat the mistakes.

Slave owners were lazy immoral anti Christian people. It's an open shut case. I have zero respect for them like not even an ounce. And I'm a white Christian male. MLK was 10x the man any slave owner was.
Not all slave owners were bad.

What do you think?
I won't play that game. I know he was an adulterer but he also was important to making our country great. just as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Grant and so many others.

King won't be remembered for his ladies, just being a great man. Keep all statues and learn why they were important. White, black, Union, Confederacy, veterans and patriotic Americans. Learn our history so we don't have to repeat the mistakes.

Well said imho. All men are flawed. Washington Jefferson, Madison....they were great men whose actions and words helped make this the greatest Nation on Earth.

But they were men and therefore flawed. I believe MLK was a great man, but he too was flawed.

All of these men helped define us. None of our history should be cancelled, erased, or destroyed.

MLK laughed while his buddy raped a women. His statue should be yanked down and burned.

I think you had a long 4th of July. Take a nap.

Just ice cream but after reading this it seems mlk wasn't the saint everyone portrayed him as.

No, any statues of Dr. King should NOT be taken down.

Most Americans in 2020 do not care about a person's intimate relations with other consenting adults.

Dr. King believed in non-violence. That's the important point.

I assume that he would be horrified by the situation in Chicago, and he would be mortified by the looters, arsonists, and statue topplers of recent weeks. Young people of his generation actually behaved themselves better than do many of today's young people.

I disagree. The monument to King can just be reworked a bit and redesignated as the George P. Floyd monument. Vice President Biden, the undisputed leader of the Democrat Party has stated that Floyd is a lot more important the King.

And to the best of our knowledge, Floyd was impeccable and without faults.
all blacks are without faults:
not racists
not criminals
graduate high school
don't hate
aren't hypocrites
etc
..they and the MSM make the blacks out to be inhuman

Forum List

Back