Why We Need to Bring Down MLK's Monument

IDK........but Godzilla is pissed at New York........He found out the Duke of York was a slave trader...

"Duke of York" is a title, dumbass, not a person.
You RACIST FUCK...he traded slaves.........the DAMN NAME NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.......I'm tired of your WHITE SUPREMACY..........New York must change the name right the Fuck Now or I'm gonna Loot your damned city...........

Oh.........the French who gave us the Statue of Liberty was a slave owner......You Racist New Yorkers need to tear that down.

Broadstreet is offensive to women too.........Change the name right now......or we will loot that whole place too............How dare you represent Women that way.

Geesh.......Dems have turned into RACISTS .........time to make them pay.

I have been listening and following closely to the "protesters" who are tearing down monuments of immoral people across the Country.

Washington and Jefferson... Slave holders. They have to come down. Teddy Roosevelt.... a white guy who fought in the Spanish American War. Clearly anti-Latino. Gotta come down. U.S. Grant.... I'm not sure, but he's a white guy. The statute has to come down.

And that brings us to MLK. He was a man of God who happened to be a serially adulterous. I mean Mike slept with a lot of women....and I mean a lot of women, but unfortunately only one of them was his wife.

So by the logic of the "protesters" doesn't MLK's monument have to come down? He was clearly immoral. He violated his vows as a Man of God.

What do you think?
I think your reasoning is as asinine as theirs.

You don't put out fires with gasoline

For the record I am not advocating taking down any MLK monuments. I was being ironic and sarcastic to make a point. Okay. :)

IDK........but Godzilla is pissed at New York........He found out the Duke of York was a slave trader...

You RACIST FUCK...he traded slaves.........the DAMN NAME NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.......I'm tired of your WHITE SUPREMACY..........New York must change the name right the Fuck Now or I'm gonna Loot your damned city...........

Oh.........the French who gave us the Statue of Liberty was a slave owner......You Racist New Yorkers need to tear that down.

Broadstreet is offensive to women too.........Change the name right now......or we will loot that whole place too............How dare you represent Women that way.

The New York Times is built on land stolen from Indians. Burn it down.

I have been listening and following closely to the "protesters" who are tearing down monuments of immoral people across the Country.

Washington and Jefferson... Slave holders. They have to come down. Teddy Roosevelt.... a white guy who fought in the Spanish American War. Clearly anti-Latino. Gotta come down. U.S. Grant.... I'm not sure, but he's a white guy. The statute has to come down.

And that brings us to MLK. He was a man of God who happened to be a serially adulterous. I mean Mike slept with a lot of women....and I mean a lot of women, but unfortunately only one of them was his wife.

So by the logic of the "protesters" doesn't MLK's monument have to come down? He was clearly immoral. He violated his vows as a Man of God.

What do you think?

For the record I am not advocating taking down any MLK monuments. I was being ironic and sarcastic to make a point. Okay. :)
I figured as much but I wanted to make my opinion clear. We can't defeat an enemy with simple mockery. This isn't high-school

What do you think?

MLK grabbed a lot of pussies, and if you remember in 2016, that was the VERY reason many women went on a cry following the election..........FACT. So I know you're right.

The whole city was from theft............they killed the yellow man.........ALL YELLOW MAN LIVES MATTER.

Let's loot the Tobacco Store and steal all the cigars......and smoke the Peace Pipe.........

hey yay hey yay

I disagree. The monument to King can just be reworked a bit and redesignated as the George P. Floyd monument. Vice President Biden, the undisputed leader of the Democrat Party has stated that Floyd is a lot more important the King.

And to the best of our knowledge, Floyd was impeccable and without faults.

George Floyd was a filthy hood rat shit bag who was big and tough when it came to pregnant chicks. Wonder if the pregnant woman whos gut Floyed stuck a gun into and robbed. While it is wrong that a cop killed him, and that cop is the same kind of shit like Floyed was. Still, it's cosmic justice Floyed was killed getting choaked out begging for his life. Fuck that piece of shit. Let his ass for in hell. Floyed isn't worthy of being remembered.

George Floyd? Who's he?
Threads like this are why the Democrats are winning so big. Butthurt and race-baiting are not attractive to voters.

If that was the case than democrats would be losing big

What do you think?

I figured as much but I wanted to make my opinion clear. We can't defeat an enemy with simple mockery. This isn't high-school

Humor and mockery can be a powerful weapon. I can't think of better targets than BLM and the cancel culture.

What do you think?

Well we can’t defeat the enemy with facts and reason

What do you think?

actually mockery.............is what they deserve..............

What do you think?

Quick question......................how do you feel about a serial adulterer running the USA? Trump has cheated on all 3 of his wives.

The whole city was from theft............they killed the yellow man.........ALL YELLOW MAN LIVES MATTER.

Let's loot the Tobacco Store and steal all the cigars......and smoke the Peace Pipe.........

hey yay hey yay

From the sound of your post, you are talking about Native Americans, and those weren't called "yellow men", they were called "red men". Matter of fact, that is why the early settlers called them redskins.

Yellow men were Asian.

Disagree. The President is doing the right thing. Try to abuse a statue, minimum 10 years in jail.

• I have been listening and following closely to the "protesters" who are tearing down monuments of immoral people across the Country.

What do you think?

Quick question......................how do you feel about a serial adulterer running the USA? Trump has cheated on all 3 of his wives.

Wow. Deep question. :rolleyes: I don't think either man's infidelity diminishes their accomplishments.

hey yay hey yay

From the sound of your post, you are talking about Native Americans, and those weren't called "yellow men", they were called "red men". Matter of fact, that is why the early settlers called them redskins.

Yellow men were Asian.
Red lives matter then...........I got dibs on that 57 inch big screen TV.....

I'm not sure cheating on your wife and treating human beings like cattle are equal offenses.

What do you think?
And he was a communist sympathizer,plagiarist, and drunkard. Just for starters.

What do you think?

Well we can’t defeat the enemy with facts and reason
The law and rope or copper jacketed bullets go a long way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back