Why We Need to Bring Down MLK's Monument

Need to get out of revenge shit. There is zero valid reason to take it down.

I think MLK is one of the greatest Americans in our history. My point with this thread is to highlight the utter hypocrisy of the BLM movement and the American Left. MLK would be called an Uncle Tom today. He would either be mocked or completely ignored by the Left and the media. I think he would be shocked by how far we have fallen.
Agreed but to do to them what you say is stupid to do is to be the same hypocrite.

Need to get out of revenge shit. There is zero valid reason to take it down.

I think MLK is one of the greatest Americans in our history. My point with this thread is to highlight the utter hypocrisy of the BLM movement and the American Left. MLK would be called an Uncle Tom today. He would either be mocked or completely ignored by the Left and the media. I think he would be shocked by how far we have fallen.

I'm thinking it would go further. Instead of murdering him they would murder his character. His I have a dream speech would be redutted and King would have been discredited by the me to movement. He would probably consult for FOX news to.

IDK........but Godzilla is pissed at New York........He found out the Duke of York was a slave trader...

They better change the name there quick.

DAMN HE'S PISSED OFF.

I have been listening and following closely to the "protesters" who are tearing down monuments of immoral people across the Country.

Washington and Jefferson... Slave holders. They have to come down. Teddy Roosevelt.... a white guy who fought in the Spanish American War. Clearly anti-Latino. Gotta come down. U.S. Grant.... I'm not sure, but he's a white guy. The statute has to come down.

And that brings us to MLK. He was a man of God who happened to be a serially adulterous. I mean Mike slept with a lot of women....and I mean a lot of women, but unfortunately only one of them was his wife.

So by the logic of the "protesters" doesn't MLK's monument have to come down? He was clearly immoral. He violated his vows as a Man of God.

What do you think?

dumb idea

Why? The founders were men. They were flawed. MLK was a man. He was flawed. The founders made morally questionable decisions regarding slavery. MLK violated one of the most sacred commandments of his faith over and over again.

Shouldn't we cancel MLK? He advocated non-violence. Isn't that wrong when people are burning down buildings and toppling monuments? MLK advocated whites and blacks living in harmony. That clearly won't fly when we now will have separate but equal national anthems based on skin color.

Nope. MLK must go.
Well, feel free to try.

And that brings us to MLK. He was a man of God who happened to be a serially adulterous. I mean Mike slept with a lot of women....and I mean a lot of women, but unfortunately only one of them was his wife.

And so what? Every last one of them was a consenting adult.

So by the logic of the "protesters" doesn't MLK's monument have to come down? He was clearly immoral. He violated his vows as a Man of God.

What do you think?

I think you need to stop competing for "idiot of the year".

The people whose statues are being torn down now did a lot more than just step out on their wives. Their actions led to the suffering of thousands or even millions of people.

I have been listening and following closely to the "protesters" who are tearing down monuments of immoral people across the Country.

Washington and Jefferson... Slave holders. They have to come down. Teddy Roosevelt.... a white guy who fought in the Spanish American War. Clearly anti-Latino. Gotta come down. U.S. Grant.... I'm not sure, but he's a white guy. The statute has to come down.

What do you think?

dumb idea

Why? The founders were men. They were flawed. MLK was a man. He was flawed. The founders made morally questionable decisions regarding slavery. MLK violated one of the most sacred commandments of his faith over and over again.

Shouldn't we cancel MLK? He advocated non-violence. Isn't that wrong when people are burning down buildings and toppling monuments? MLK advocated whites and blacks living in harmony. That clearly won't fly when we now will have separate but equal national anthems based on skin color.

Nope. MLK must go.
Well, feel free to try.

Do you like the idea of separate but equal National Anthems? One for Blacks and one for Whites? I mean, it isn't water fountains or bathrooms, right?

What do you think?

The people whose statues are being torn down now did a lot more than just step out on their wives. Their actions led to the suffering of thousands or even millions of people.

Sure, like Abraham Lincoln and U.S. Grant. Those bastards.

What do you think?

dumb idea

Nope. MLK must go.
Well, feel free to try.

Do you like the idea of separate but equal National Anthems? One for Blacks and one for Whites? I mean, it isn't water fountains or bathrooms, right?

What do you think?

Not your call to make. You bitch about division then force your views on others.

Then the victim when no one is interested in your opinions.

Fucking old.

We need another MLK badly IMHO.
Today MLK would be called an Uncle Tom by white liberals. Just a fact.

MLK was called a "tom" by the libs of his own time, all of whom saw Eldridge Cleaver, Stokely Carmichael and H. Rap Brown as "real" leaders. "Burn baby burn" was their catch phrase.

What do you think?

dumb idea

Nope. MLK must go.
Well, feel free to try.

Back when there was more love in this world. Great song! People used to have fun! I ain
't bullshittin'!

PS: How well do you think a 747 glides??!! :auiqs.jpg:

What do you think?
With your MLK logic no Trump statue or monument should ever be erected.

What do you think?
I think your reasoning is as asinine as theirs.

You don't put out fires with gasoline

What do you think?
Might as well, blacks arent using it anymore. They show nothing but contempt for his words

Forum List

Back