Why Washington Is the Best State in America

Maybe that’s a good thing. If they can’t afford it move to Seattle.
It Might be a good thing, except it's taxpayers moving out and tax consumers moving in.
This is unregulated capitalism. As the Libertarians will tell you don't worry about it. Let the market decide. If you can't afford to live in California don't. Sounds like you all wish you could live in California but you can't afford the taxes so if you are not a tax payer move on.

There is currently a mass exodus from California. Texas and Florida are taking in those folks and corporations.
I know. One of my favorite wrestlers moved to Texas. Beautiful community. But after 6 months they got bored and moved back to LA. Said they missed it even though it was so expensive. And they make a lot of money.

No comparison to the life you live in Texas compared to California. LA is happening. San Antonio is not.

I was in Texas and LA this past week.

Texas is a polluted hole. What a mess. The air is so dirty it gave me a sinus infection. The people are so rude. Wow. I have driven in a lot of states but the people in Texas are crazy drivers and are very impolite on the road. I thought California had rude drivers, not compared to Texas. Wow.

Los Angeles has it's problems but at least the air is clean and the roads are flat and smooth.

The people in Los Angeles are so much nicer and friendly than in Texas. The people in Texas are rude and angry. One of them tried to steal from me. A lady at the Cadillac Ranch Store actually tried to steal from me. I came in with one of my cameras so she asked if I was a professional photographers. I said yes and she assumed I did weddings and stuff like that. I told her what I did then showed her some of my work on my phone. She scrolled through the photos and loved them then when I was picking out gifts to bring home for friends and family she started taking photos of my photos. She had taken photos of my photos with her phone. She didn't even ask. Just did it when she thought I wasn't looking. I saw what she did and asked her to deleted them. She didn't. I had to further tell her that if she didn't do that Getty Images' legal department would be knocking on her door with a lawsuit. I had to stand next to her to insist that she delete them then watch as she did it. I spent over a hundred dollars in her store and she had the nerve to try to steal from me. Wow.

What kind of person does such a horrible and dishonest thing?

The worst thing I experienced in Los Angeles is that I photographed some dancers at Santa Monica Pier. I handed one of them my card telling them if they wanted copies just email me I'll be happy to send them free. Huge mistake. The next thing I new I'm getting texts from them asking me if I would represent them and make them famous. They googled me. It was my mistake for giving out my card.

There is no comparison between the red states and the blue ones. The red states are barely habitable.

My brother worked in Texas for awhile recruiting students. Said they were the nicest people he ever met.
He was in the Hill Country and lived in Wimberley. You know how opinions are.

It Might be a good thing, except it's taxpayers moving out and tax consumers moving in.
This is unregulated capitalism. As the Libertarians will tell you don't worry about it. Let the market decide. If you can't afford to live in California don't. Sounds like you all wish you could live in California but you can't afford the taxes so if you are not a tax payer move on.

There is currently a mass exodus from California. Texas and Florida are taking in those folks and corporations.
I know. One of my favorite wrestlers moved to Texas. Beautiful community. But after 6 months they got bored and moved back to LA. Said they missed it even though it was so expensive. And they make a lot of money.

No comparison to the life you live in Texas compared to California. LA is happening. San Antonio is not.

Texas is a polluted hole. What a mess. The air is so dirty it gave me a sinus infection. The people are so rude. Wow. I have driven in a lot of states but the people in Texas are crazy drivers and are very impolite on the road. I thought California had rude drivers, not compared to Texas. Wow.

Los Angeles has it's problems but at least the air is clean and the roads are flat and smooth.

The people in Los Angeles are so much nicer and friendly than in Texas. The people in Texas are rude and angry. One of them tried to steal from me. A lady at the Cadillac Ranch Store actually tried to steal from me. I came in with one of my cameras so she asked if I was a professional photographers. I said yes and she assumed I did weddings and stuff like that. I told her what I did then showed her some of my work on my phone. She scrolled through the photos and loved them then when I was picking out gifts to bring home for friends and family she started taking photos of my photos. She had taken photos of my photos with her phone. She didn't even ask. Just did it when she thought I wasn't looking. I saw what she did and asked her to deleted them. She didn't. I had to further tell her that if she didn't do that Getty Images' legal department would be knocking on her door with a lawsuit. I had to stand next to her to insist that she delete them then watch as she did it. I spent over a hundred dollars in her store and she had the nerve to try to steal from me. Wow.

The worst thing I experienced in Los Angeles is that I photographed some dancers at Santa Monica Pier. I handed one of them my card telling them if they wanted copies just email me I'll be happy to send them free. Huge mistake. The next thing I new I'm getting texts from them asking me if I would represent them and make them famous. They googled me. It was my mistake for giving out my card.

There is no comparison between the red states and the blue ones. The red states are barely habitable.
the air is clean?....you were not in LA if you were on the coast.....Santa Monica is not LA......LA has lots of air pollution.....and many of their roads need attention....nice story though....

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

IN the last few years a brand new torture chamber was opened at Western State Hospital in the sleepy little town of Steilacoom, Washington with special authorization from the state legislature to inflict the most hideous punishments ever recorded in human history on patients or defendants who are deemed "violent" or "violence-prone" by cop-calling whores and pimps of the district.

did i say they came from Washington?....yea and thanks for the laugh....
You didn't need to, genius. When you talk about "payback" that can only mean Washington is being "paid back" with jackass Californians driving up real estate values and bringing their effed up values to Washington, in the context of my comment.

Wise up, loser.

Arizona is certainly feeling that.

Unfortunately I'm seeing a lot of California license plates here in Arizona as well. Ugh. Oh well, at least they are driving up the home values.
People who work in California but then leave when they retire are like illegals. They work hard here so one day they can move back to their shitholes and live in comfort from all the money they made in California.
yea thats why they move bobo....sometimes you post some pretty clueless shit....how far west have you ever been?...
I stayed in LA for a week. Trade show at the staples center. Bums sleep right on the sidewalks. Why do they allow it?

I would be arrested for loitering.

People who work in California but then leave when they retire are like illegals. They work hard here so one day they can move back to their shitholes and live in comfort from all the money they made in California.
You've a got a pretty big bug up your ass when it comes to people who leave California in the dust
for places like Idaho, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, etc. All the places you seem to hate and
despise. That's called voting with your feet.

Maybe if California wasn't a dystopian hell run into the ground by incompetent, crooked autocrats
who flood their state with illegals because they need to exploit cheap compliant workers you
wouldn't see California in so many people's rear view mirrors.

I lived in California for decades and am glad to be out. One of the very best parts of California, by
the way in one of California's most glamorous and prestigious industries.

Great climate and natural beauty can't make up
for the way the state has been degraded and turned into a cheap seedy whore for the left.
Take care of that bug. I'd hate for you to get a stroke over the way California's stock has
fallen so low with so many people.
You have a pretty big bug up your ass about California when you can easily move to another state.

Dont forget you leave because you have to not because you want to.

In your or his opinion. San Antonio is a great place and a music center. More people are moving to San Antonio than LA.

This is LA "happening". Not what everyone calls "happening".

09California-XL.jpg

2018-03-01-c33600d7_large-M.jpg

Drugs-XL.gif

Not where I want to live.
Then enjoy Texas

NY, MI and CA are great states. They of course have cities like detroit Compton and Harlem.

The south was so bad for black people they’d rather live in ghettos in blue states

Unfortunately I'm seeing a lot of California license plates here in Arizona as well. Ugh. Oh well, at least they are driving up the home values.
yea thats why they move bobo....sometimes you post some pretty clueless shit....how far west have you ever been?...
I stayed in LA for a week. Trade show at the staples center. Bums sleep right on the sidewalks. Why do they allow it?

I would be arrested for loitering.
not in LA you wouldnt.....and why do they allow it?.....because they let things happen and it gets out of control and when someone does try and stop it, they get called a racist by the activists out there......and since no one wants that label it just goes on....

You've a got a pretty big bug up your ass when it comes to people who leave California in the dust
for places like Idaho, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, etc. All the places you seem to hate and
despise. That's called voting with your feet.

Maybe if California wasn't a dystopian hell run into the ground by incompetent, crooked autocrats
who flood their state with illegals because they need to exploit cheap compliant workers you
wouldn't see California in so many people's rear view mirrors.

I lived in California for decades and am glad to be out. One of the very best parts of California, by
the way in one of California's most glamorous and prestigious industries.

Great climate and natural beauty can't make up
for the way the state has been degraded and turned into a cheap seedy whore for the left.
Take care of that bug. I'd hate for you to get a stroke over the way California's stock has
fallen so low with so many people.
Why would you imagine you know anything about me? You don't.

I only know what you post about yourself.
I just replied back the exact same thing you said to me. Don't be a hypocrite. LOL.

Anyways, I live on a lake and I think that's pretty cool but I just learned that less than a mile from my home is the Michigan bike trail that goes from Lake Michigan to Lake Huron. That's amazing. So me and my buddies all bought battery bikes and we can go 40 miles on a battery. So we all bought back up batteries so we can go 80 round trip. I strongly suggest anyone who is over 40 and out of shape get a battery powered bike. You still get exercise you just don't have to struggle up hills. LOL

I think Michigan is the greatest state.

I only know what you post about yourself.
I just replied back the exact same thing you said to me. Don't be a hypocrite. LOL.

Anyways, I live on a lake and I think that's pretty cool but I just learned that less than a mile from my home is the Michigan bike trail that goes from Lake Michigan to Lake Huron. That's amazing. So me and my buddies all bought battery bikes and we can go 40 miles on a battery. So we all bought back up batteries so we can go 80 round trip. I strongly suggest anyone who is over 40 and out of shape get a battery powered bike. You still get exercise you just don't have to struggle up hills. LOL

I think Michigan is the greatest state.
just dont get a medical condition there.....

My daughter just returned from Eugene, Oregon. EVERY HOUSE she saw had a BLM sign in front.
EVERY HOUSE.

She got a photo of herself and her daughter downtown and they did not realize it but a man was riding a bicycle naked, downtown Eugene, Oregon.

Lovely place to live and raise children. If you're a communist pedophile.

Forum List

Back