Why Washington Is the Best State in America

At least according to US News and World Report.

I have to agree with them. Washington is the best state in America.

I have friends who moved to that "wonderful" State. Hell they lasted six months before moving back to Florida.

Washington State is great if you like gloom, rain and no sun.

No thanks. I'll take Florida.

My most favorite singer who is still here was born there and so if the place is labeled the best, I have no complaints.

God bless you and James Otto always!!!

Holly

At least according to US News and World Report.

I have to agree with them. Washington is the best state in America.

DudeOpinion.jpg

Overcrowded, cold, rainy most of the time!

I spent the coldest winter of my life for a week in June a few years back. The sun never showed itself once and I was so glad to get back I didn't mind almost being killed in a plane crash upon landing in a thunderstorm back east!
I spent the month of June there once

Damp and dreary but it was a beautiful state

Overcrowded, cold, rainy most of the time!

I spent the coldest winter of my life for a week in June a few years back. The sun never showed itself once and I was so glad to get back I didn't mind almost being killed in a plane crash upon landing in a thunderstorm back east!
I spent the month of June there once

Damp and dreary but it was a beautiful state
I do love all the fresh seafood.

All of Washington is not like the coast cities..
For once you said something smart. I'm a native of Washington and people always seem to think all of Washington is like Seattle and the coast. Not remotely true.

I think it's the best place in the country even though some of it was dragged down by Californians a long time ago
escaping the high costs, smog and congestion of SoCal.

But for purposes of the OP, yeah...Washington is a cold, wet, miserable place. Stay away all you Floridians and other crybabies. Stay far away. I hear Arizona is nice.

Washington...it's just not for billionaires.

Last edited:
For once you said something smart. I'm a native of Washington and people always seem to think all of Washington is like Seattle and the coast. Not remotely true.

I think it's the best place in the country even though some of it was dragged down by Californians a long time ago

But for purposes of the OP, yeah...Washington is a cold, wet, miserable place. Stay away all you Floridians and other crybabies. Stay far away. I hear Arizona is nice.
How is the climate in the east?

Washington...it's just not for billionaires.
dragged down by Californians?.....its called payback for all the people who moved to California last century and helped bring that state down....

How is the climate in the east?
Four real distinct seasons. Moderate in the fall and spring. Cold in the winter, a few hot weeks in the summer but very tolerable otherwise. Electrical storms are a frequent feature.

I'm plotting getting back to the Palouse in the near future and most people don't realize that once you cross over the Cascade mountains the eastern part of the state is a gateway to the Rocky mountains as they come down from Canada. Fortunately most people don't think of eastern Washington when visiting or moving to the Evergreen State and that's just how we like it.

dragged down by Californians?.....its called payback for all the people who moved to California last century and helped bring that state down....
LOL...we moved from Spokane to the Bay Area in the early sixties when California was entering it's golden era.
The state was NOT brought down by people from the Northwest. Far, far from it but thanks for the laugh.

LOL...we moved from Spokane to the Bay Area in the early sixties when California was entering it's golden era.
The state was NOT brought down by people from the Northwest. Far, far from it but thanks for the laugh.
did i say they came from Washington?....yea and thanks for the laugh....

You didn't need to, genius. When you talk about "payback" that can only mean Washington is being "paid back" with jackass Californians driving up real estate values and bringing their effed up values to Washington, in the context of my comment.

Wise up, loser.

You didn't need to, genius. When you talk about "payback" that can only mean Washington is being "paid back" with jackass Californians driving up real estate values and bringing their effed up values to Washington, in the context of my comment.

Wise up, loser.
oh i did not need too?....that seems like you know that people from that area moved there ....like you did and then you moved away after you got what you came for...

Forum List

Back