Why was this thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason being, when I was a little boy, my grandad used to take me up into the loft and he would take down a chest he had up there. He would open the chest. Do you know what was in it? A mermaid. And he would have me stripped naked as a little boy and make love to that mermaid on the floor while he watched for his sexual gratification. Years later when the old bastard was dead, I went back up into the loft, I took down the chest, opened it up. Do you know what I found in there? A dead monkey with it's legs sewn together. You remind me of that monkey, DigitalDrifter.
Sounds a lot like Ashley Biden's diary

Do you really not see the contradiction and hypocrisy in this post?

If you truly supported free speech, then you would not defend censoring any content because it expresses an opinion you do not agree with, in a manner that you do not like.

Either you support free speech, or you do not. There is no middle. There is no such thing as “STILL completely committed to the Free Speech thing.. But…”.

And from this post, we can clearly see which side of the fence you are on.
Wrong.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or private entities, such as online message boards.

How a private message board edits its content doesn’t ‘violate’ free speech.

That a private message board edits its content doesn’t mean the editors don’t support free speech, it doesn’t mean they’re not committed to free speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back