Why was this thread closed? No explanation and it seemed truthful with link

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a concern. Money corrupts most, and the left-dem-china-twats have some big money fuckwads that are getting desperate to buy America thoroughly.

It's a mystery to me why it was closed.

But, not much of a mystery who closed it.

My money is on the Moderator who was involved in it and was getting her ass kicked. Same one who has gone Jack Boot often in the past. I had hoped she had been able to put those issues behind her, but "the Dogma lives loudly in her."

My money is on the Moderator who was involved in it and was getting her ass kicked. Same one who has gone Jack Boot often in the past. I had hoped she had been able to put those issues behind her, but "her Dogma runs strong in her."
In my experience, there have been but two lefty maudes who could check their politics at the door...And neither of them are here today.

My money is on the Moderator who was involved in it and was getting her ass kicked. Same one who has gone Jack Boot often in the past. I had hoped she had been able to put those issues behind her, but "the Dogma lives loudly in her."

To be honest....that was my thought as well

Still, threads should be closed with some kind of explanation.
We are adults (most of us). Closing a thread with zero explanation leaves a bad taste.

Sure, the mods and admin can do as they please. But that should still be "reasonable" if they care to keep an audience.

That said, for the most part, the administration and moderation here is not bad. Better than most other forums of this type.

Just a few who allow their own political bias to interfere with discussion sometimes...in my humble opinion

bloomberg-blatantly-paying-millions-for-votes-in-florida

Bloomberg blatantly paying millions for votes in Florida.

I don't understand Bloomberg either. He did some things that in my VAUNTED opinion had bad repercussions. EG. letting the scuzzy jerks do
a massive SIT-IN in Zuccotti Park was DUMB---I happened to be there for a short time during the
gathering of the scuzzballs. Getting there was sheer hell----the scuzzballs were blocking the brooklyn bridge to the extent that a fire engine or ambulance could not get thru----then the scuzzy crowds there
on Wall street-----kinda like 60s hippies---youngsters
----in pairs, some with infants. One scruffy kid who looked about 17 COMPLAINED bitterly that he works
and made ONLY 17$ per hour. He was carrying an infant in a sling -----the lady was scruffy. I wondered who paid that jerk 17$ per hour and why----and why isn't he back in south carolina DOING it rather than drag his baby and his idiot looking wife all the way to New York to camp out in a corner property with nothing but a few bushes and trees to complain that some people who work on Wall street have more money than does he. He was BITTER and seemed
confident that I SYMPATHIZED with the pathos of his cause.

I love it when people say what they are really thinking. :)

My guess is that the OP (Nostra) was probably notified that his/her thread was closed, and probably the reason why. Not sure if a reason is required, probably should be. It is possible that somebody posted a message that attacked a mod or someone else maybe, in a way that was deemed 'over the line'. Or for some other reason. And that post got deleted first and the rest of us didn't see it. Doubtful it was just for political reasons, if that was the case there would be a lot more threads getting axed.

If I was the Mod King, I'd want any closed thread to end with a post from the closer mod indicating why. We should be told IMHO, this or that is not going to be allowed. And we were told, but it's maybe wise to show where the line is.

Last point: mods are posters too. As a poster they can post what they think and they can be attacked for it just like everyone else. Vilified even, as long as it's within acceptable boundaries for the forum. But if they're attacked as a mod and referred to as a mod, that'll get you shit-canned and/or your thread closed. As it should be. Don't fuck with the mods, they don't deserve it.

bloomberg-blatantly-paying-millions-for-votes-in-florida

Bloomberg blatantly paying millions for votes in Florida.

For questions on SPECIFIC MOD ACTIONS, PM a couple moderators.. We don't do this with an audience to avoid embarrassing members publicly..

What YOU DONT see in that thread is the 15 or 20 deleted posts that 2 or 3 mods removed working that thread.. Massive amounts of badgering and personal flaming.. And when the OPoster is doing MOST of this "ignoring their own thread" -- policy is to close their THEIR thread -- that THEY aint discussing and possibly warn...

We hold the OPosters MORE responsible for staying on THEIR topics.. That's the way it should be..

Still, threads should be closed with some kind of explanation.
We are adults (most of us). Closing a thread with zero explanation leaves a bad taste.

Usually we TRY to.. But when it's closed because AN OP is trolling their own thread, we try to avoid "public shaming"... That's why questions should be addressed in private -- and why DOING SO is against the rules..

When you FORCE US to do it (like you did here) to recover our credibility --- we hate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back