Why was FBI so wrong in Trump-Russia wiretap warrant?

D6ieQNKXsAE9E3j

For eight years Republicans cried that Obama was lawless. They said he lied because he said you could keep your doctor.

But look at Trump. A true mafia type criminal. He ran a criminal organization called the Trump foundation and I suspect that we will find out the trump business will be the biggest criminal organization in the United States.

And Trump has over 10,000 documented lies and his base is fine with that. They see nothing wrong with that.

D6e5HViW0AAhXWg

There’s nothing Trump has touched that doesn’t reek of criminality.
The question is, what does this say about the rest of the republican party?

Absolutely nothing.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

"When the Mueller Report was released in April 2019, it described Page's testimony about his role in the 2016 Trump campaign and connections to individuals in Russia as contradictory and confusing, and his contacts with Russians before and during the campaign as tangential and eccentric.[69]

"He was not charged with any crimes, though the report indicated there were unanswered questions about his actions and motives: 'The investigation did not establish that Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election'.

"However, with incomplete 'evidence or testimony about who Page may have met or communicated with in Moscow', 'Page's activities in Russia – as described in his emails with the [Trump campaign] – were not fully explained.'"

Page's FISA warrant was renewed on three separate occasions by three different FISA court judges. Since each renewal required showing the fruits of previous surveillance, maybe Carter should have his day answering questions before Congress?

Revisiting Carter Page - Just Security
STOP. Just stop letting your partisan bias let the surveillance state trample the rights of Americans.
Nunes Memo Reports Crimes at Top of FBI and DOJ

cd32e353-1c15-4748-8aa6-db35b8a32707.png

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Anyone who has read that Stozak/Page texts can see what this is really all about.

0713-ctm-strzokhearing-reid-1610838-640x360-1.jpg

Bureaucrats deciding who will govern you, not the ballot box. Not much different than the oligarch's lobbyists. :dunno:

So just b/c you like who they choose are you going to condone that behavior? What if next cycle they choose someone you don't like?

As if voters ever mattered? :71:

Carter Page - Wikipedia

"When the Mueller Report was released in April 2019, it described Page's testimony about his role in the 2016 Trump campaign and connections to individuals in Russia as contradictory and confusing, and his contacts with Russians before and during the campaign as tangential and eccentric.[69]

"He was not charged with any crimes, though the report indicated there were unanswered questions about his actions and motives: 'The investigation did not establish that Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election'.

"However, with incomplete 'evidence or testimony about who Page may have met or communicated with in Moscow', 'Page's activities in Russia – as described in his emails with the [Trump campaign] – were not fully explained.'"

Page's FISA warrant was renewed on three separate occasions by three different FISA court judges. Since each renewal required showing the fruits of previous surveillance, maybe Carter should have his day answering questions before Congress?

STOP. Just stop letting your partisan bias let the surveillance state trample the rights of Americans.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Anyone who has read that Stozak/Page texts can see what this is really all about.

Bureaucrats deciding who will govern you, not the ballot box. Not much different than the oligarch's lobbyists. :dunno:

So just b/c you like who they choose are you going to condone that behavior? What if next cycle they choose someone you don't like?

page is out there today saying the FBI was going to charge hillary but the DOJ said "kinda fuzzy, no".

yet you hear nothing but defense of the left for her and oddly enough, the left.

at this point i don't give a shit about right/left spin. i want our laws in place to be followed through and whoever broke them along the way kicked out of politics forever if not worse.

however this country got to this point we need to fully understand and keep it from happening again.

They were working for the Obama/Clinton swamp...they need to be prosecuted...
There's a couple of important steps between unfounded allegations and prosecution. Maybe you are wishing for a more Russian kind of justice system? I know your emperor does.

Oh...you must be referring to the steps that the Obama Justice Department didn't feel needed to happen?

Nothing will ever come from all this made-up hogwash and all the Trumpbots will blame it on the mythical "deep state", you people are so easy to lead.
Yeah and Hillary is president
in your reality.

Former Intel Officer Tony Shaffer on Spying on Trump Campaign

This was an awesome video.

I am positive that Trump was recruited by the establishment to make sure Hillary won, he was a goof, and ace in the hole. That was the insurance to make sure he did what he was told. It seems the American voter just didn't care to do what they were told.

:71:

I think he beat them at their own game. They underestimated him, even though he still has to play ball with them as they destroy nations and regimes.

Trump doesn't get anything done w/o cooperating to some degree with the establishment. Folks that believe he isn't one of them, just don't get it.

This is Trump's current Commerce Secretary, and up until 2016. . . a Democrat? :20:;

Wilbur Ross, Senior managing director, Rothschild NewYork
.Wilbur Ross, Senior managing director, Rothschild NewYork

". . . Ross's work and travel leaves little time for other pursuits, but he is an enthusiastic collector of 19th-century American art and plays tennis. After Ross had helped raise money for the Clinton presidential campaign, the president appointed him to the board of the US-Russia investment fund - a Tokyo G7 initiative to provide capital and restructuring advice to newly privatized companies in Russia. "I learnt enough about Russia through that to know that I didn't want to put one penny of the fund's money out there," he says. . . ."

Nothing will ever come from all this made-up hogwash and all the Trumpbots will blame it on the mythical "deep state", you people are so easy to lead.
in your reality.

I am positive that Trump was recruited by the establishment to make sure Hillary won, he was a goof, and ace in the hole. That was the insurance to make sure he did what he was told. It seems the American voter just didn't care to do what they were told.

I think he beat them at their own game. They underestimated him, even though he still has to play ball with them as they destroy nations and regimes.

Trump doesn't get anything done w/o cooperating to some degree with the establishment. Folks that believe he isn't one of them, just don't get it.

This is Trump's current Commerce Secretary, and up until 2016. . . a Democrat? :20:;

". . . Ross's work and travel leaves little time for other pursuits, but he is an enthusiastic collector of 19th-century American art and plays tennis. After Ross had helped raise money for the Clinton presidential campaign, the president appointed him to the board of the US-Russia investment fund - a Tokyo G7 initiative to provide capital and restructuring advice to newly privatized companies in Russia. "I learnt enough about Russia through that to know that I didn't want to put one penny of the fund's money out there," he says. . . ."
Pres Trump and Wilbur Ross go back a decade or two. ROSS handled the extremely profitable sale of a trump property in Florida to the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, he was the co chairman of Cyprus Bank, known for money laundering for the Russians.

Trump donated to Hillary's campaign in 2008 as well.

in your reality.

Pres Trump and Wilbur Ross go back a decade or two. ROSS handled the extremely profitable sale of a trump property in Florida to the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, he was the co chairman of Cyprus Bank, known for money laundering for the Russians.

now trace back hillary money with the same scrutiny. :)

Carter Page - Wikipedia

page is out there today saying the FBI was going to charge hillary but the DOJ said "kinda fuzzy, no".

yet you hear nothing but defense of the left for her and oddly enough, the left.

at this point i don't give a shit about right/left spin. i want our laws in place to be followed through and whoever broke them along the way kicked out of politics forever if not worse.

however this country got to this point we need to fully understand and keep it from happening again.

Oh, I couldn't agree more. I'm definitely for keeping our government free of corruption, for keeping our politicians held to the same standards of our citizens, or, at the very least, for keeping each parties politicians held to the same standards as the other parties politicians?

To this day it baffles me, it completely floors me how in D.C., when the AG of the highest office of the land tries to determine, "intent," of some of these most powerful politicians and corporate banksters, I don't get how they can see into their soul.

It seems to me, when determining intent in D.C. on some of these crimes, politics and agendas can come into play a little to easily.

For us little folks, we are taught from day one, for those of us unlucky enough to not be able to afford those exclusive private luxury schools off in some fairy tale isolated place far away. . . .

Ignorance of the law, and intent don't really matter.

Ignorantia juris non excusat
Ignorantia juris non excusat - Wikipedia
Intention (criminal law) - Wikipedia

Was she trying to cover up wrong doing or an investigation into possible corruption, or just actually deleting garbage?

Was he trying to impede an investigation, or get rid of a partisan hack job trying to gum up his successful presidency?

What is intent? What is ignorance of the law?

What is political, and what is process?

I wish we had a non-partisan law enforcement like they do in Brazil.

That whole Car-Wash thing blows my mind. That's the sort of house cleaning D.C. needs. Pols of all stripes, kicked out of town. :rock:

in your reality.

DUH.

If you can't see how the entire system is rigged, you are dumber than the entire forum says you are.

Couple decades ago, Trump was your typical Democrat. Most partisans on here wouldn't have said boo about him.

Last edited:
Byron York: Why was FBI so wrong in Trump-Russia wiretap warrant?

Byron York: Why was FBI so wrong in Trump-Russia wiretap warrant?
May 13, 2019 ~ By Byron York
A huge controversy erupted last year when President Trump declassified parts of the FBI's secret request to wiretap former Trump campaign volunteer foreign policy adviser Carter Page. Defenders and critics of the president argued over whether the October 2016 warrant application to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court relied extensively on the so-called Steele dossier, which was a collection of anti-Trump allegations compiled by the former British spy Christopher Steele on behalf of the Hillary Clinton campaign.... Now, however, we have new evidence, in the form of the Mueller report, to evaluate the Page FISA application. We can ask: Was the information the FBI relied on true? Were the FBI's representations to the court accurate? The answers do not bode well for the bureau.
In the end, Baker might be right. It might have been entirely lawful to submit so much wrong information to the court and as a result be granted a warrant to wiretap a former Trump adviser in pursuit of a crime that had not actually occurred. And, given the extensive redactions, there is still much about the warrant that the public does not know.... that cannot create much confidence in the rest of the bureau's long and wide-ranging investigation of the president's 2016 campaign.

~~~~~~
Byron York has produced an excellent opinion piece that covers the Trump-Russia wiretap warrant. It appears that between the fiction written in the Steele Dossier, the lack of investiaging the DNC so called hacking breach and reliance on the FISA application based upon the Dossier, there's a lot of wrong decisions along the way both in the FBI and further still in the Mueller report where there was dependence upon the incompetent results stemming from the FBI.
AS those within Judicial Watch have repeated stated, "It time to investigate the Investigators."

See also: Mueller report proves that it's time to investigate the investigators

Is this about the Mueller report?

How many ppl DID they catch? Seems worth it.

Now any one wiretap in Watergate, Clintongate, Trumpgate or whatever can be illegal.

Check out this sarcastic statement, "Just can't believe any red blooded American who is an anti-terrorist Patriot Act supporter cares about the Constitution and wiretaps. You a commie or something?"

Really, all the Patriot Act supporters have no non hypocritical legs to stand on here.

in your reality.

You do realize that Clinton Foundation Charity money is not Clinton money.... not a dime goes in to Hillary Clinton's bank account, nor bill's, nor chelsea's..... ???

in your reality.

You do realize that Clinton Foundation Charity money is not Clinton money.... not a dime goes in to Hillary Clinton's bank account, nor bill's, nor chelsea's..... ???

uh huh.

so they say.

just because you choose to buy a convoy full of crap doesn't mean anyone else will. do you really think foreign governments were giving her millions for "charity"?

sad part is you probably do. but anyone else you don't like - well they're crooks. it must be that way cause of your feelz and shit.

uh huh.

so they say.

just because you choose to buy a convoy full of crap doesn't mean anyone else will. do you really think foreign governments were giving her millions for "charity"?

sad part is you probably do. but anyone else you don't like - well they're crooks. it must be that way cause of your feelz and shit.

How come projection is so strong with progs? In this case your Russian business proved to be a fabrication, yet you say the OP is made-up and conservatives are easy to lead? You're intellectually dishonest.

How come projection is so strong with progs? In this case your Russian business proved to be a fabrication, yet you say the OP is made-up and conservatives are easy to lead? You're intellectually dishonest.
more like they always believe they are right and anyone who doesn't follow, nefarious and wrong.

more like they always believe they are right and anyone who doesn't follow, nefarious and wrong.

Unfortunately, I agree with Occupied, but not for the reasons he states.

As long as partisans are more concerned with politics than with the rule of law, they will use the Judicial process for political means, much like banana Republics do.

I don't think anything will come of it as long as partisans infest the corridors of power.

He claims the Deep State is "mythical," yet I listed several books about it written by left leaning authors that outline corruption of the military industrial complex, that HE admits to. He is not stupid, he knows about stuff like iron triangles, interlocking directorates, etc.

He just doesn't want to admit to it when it is sieging an administration HE doesn't like. That is inconvenient. It is much easier to just rest on the position that the Trump administration is just criminal or inept.

‘Progressive’ Journalists Jump the Shark on Russiagate

Democrats Chase Red Herring of Russia-gate

Unfortunately, I agree with Occupied, but not for the reasons he states.

As long as partisans are more concerned with politics than with the rule of law, they will use the Judicial process for political means, much like banana Republics do.

I don't think anything will come of it as long as partisans infest the corridors of power.

He claims the Deep State is "mythical," yet I listed several books about it written by left leaning authors that outline corruption of the military industrial complex, that HE admits to. He is not stupid, he knows about stuff like iron triangles, interlocking directorates, etc.

He just doesn't want to admit to it when it is sieging an administration HE doesn't like. That is inconvenient. It is much easier to just rest on the position that the Trump administration is just criminal or inept.

‘Progressive’ Journalists Jump the Shark on Russiagate

Democrats Chase Red Herring of Russia-gate
well if he applied his statement to the entire picture, i would agree also. but when he paints one side of things that both are clearly doing - he's just another moron in the pond.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back