Why was Cuomo sacrificed?

In a political party where their leader, Joe Biden, has been accused of sexual assault by one of his dedicated political staff name Tara Reade from years gone by, it often is a head scratcher as to when and why the party decides that such offenses as this mean they should leave office. and the other not so much.

Obviously, the democrat party has no interest in doing the same thing to Joe Biden and for the same type of offenses, but why?

Did Cuomo rub the wrong feathers within the Deep State? For example, did he try to get into the pants of George Soros's niece or something? Or is it politically expedient to get him out of the way due to all of his previous scandals, like killing off all the elderly in nursing homes and then trying to cover those numbers up? Or is it a combination of the two?

However, Joe Biden has the added benefit of having dementia,. No one would question that he has probably forgotten most everything he ever said or did.
Follow who gets the POWER; that is why Cuomo had to go.

Now see who gets it.

Greg

In a political party where their leader, Joe Biden, has been accused of sexual assault by one of his dedicated political staff name Tara Reade from years gone by, it often is a head scratcher as to when and why the party decides that such offenses as this mean they should leave office. and the other not so much.

Obviously, the democrat party has no interest in doing the same thing to Joe Biden and for the same type of offenses, but why?

Did Cuomo rub the wrong feathers within the Deep State? For example, did he try to get into the pants of George Soros's niece or something? Or is it politically expedient to get him out of the way due to all of his previous scandals, like killing off all the elderly in nursing homes and then trying to cover those numbers up? Or is it a combination of the two?

However, Joe Biden has the added benefit of having dementia,. No one would question that he has probably forgotten most everything he ever said or did.
Slow news day? :cool:

CUOMO DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY. THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID FOR TRUMP, DESANTIS OR THE OTHER REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS.

Repeating this lie, makes you look gullible and stupid. Oh wait, you voted for Trump. Too late!
Cuomo had poor policies. It is yet to be seen if worse is to come. Defunding the police may take on a whole new meaning.

Unless someone lost a Ma or Pa in Cuomo's Killing Kare Homes.

Greg

CUOMO DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY. THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID FOR TRUMP, DESANTIS OR THE OTHER REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS.

Repeating this lie, makes you look gullible and stupid. Oh wait, you voted for Trump. Too late!
Lady, you have a one-track mind. Seriously.

What makes you think I voted for Trump?

I swear, it's laughable how shallow some of you are. It's like yuns try to spin every thread you can into a Trump thread in order to avoid any discussion relevant to the topic.

It's almost as laughable as it is pathetic.

Cuomo is gone. He's a serial pervert.

15,000 people died in those nursing homes. And it was by Cuomo's decree.

People will not forget this, even if he does have the audacity to run again in 2022.

Last edited:
Because democrats have a soul. Right wingers would be harassing the women in public and calling them whores.
No. Most high-end Dems are every bit as soulless as the worst that the Pubs can serve-up...just in different ways... and under the false cover of caring for others.

For the most part, the leadership in both parties are full of $hit clean up to their ears and are almost the equal of Rump in their Con-Man behaviors and actions.

Related.

Knew this was gonna happen...it always does. HER goal...the people that put her up to this...their goal was to keep Moore out of office. What kind of women do this stuff. They're lefties. And now they are comin' for Cuomo.

See what the dems have done. They've opened this bottle and they're not gonna be able to put the genie back in it.

and just like hate crime legislation and any other thing the left comes up with thinking they're gonna nail the left....they end of shootin' that nail gun into their own foot. LOLOL
#metoo or #melietoo. Slimebags should be got rid of but NOT by lies.

Greg

Cuomo crime family has enough to nail them without setting them up with this PoundMeToo halfwit idiocy.

National security and robust economy are cultist? Who knew?
Since we don't speak "commie-cultist", you'll have to explain where in your cult mind that outburst originated.

Again, it's simple. Your side consistes of moral filth that spends its days running cover for sexual predators, therefore you all assume everyone else has to be as depraved as you are.

That is _not_ the case. We are not like you.

I see you're all having a hard time grasping that, being that the concept "don't defend rapists on behalf of TheParty" is so utterly alien to you, but it's true. There's no need to keep making up these weirdass conspiracy theories to explain why moral poeple don't defend rapists.

I suppose the State is trying to avoid the payouts for the Cuomo Care victims. Could be the root of it.

Greg

Someone sane would think that...but Cloward Piven strategy is to bankrupt the state. Will these women get a cash payout?? We know they do in the halls of congress with our tax money and in secret. @Votto is right. Something we're not seeing.

Some of his so called Victims helped him discredit some of his other 'victims'. He MIGHT have an actual victim but i'd bet the farm that just like the women who were with Weinstein, these cuomo women were just as much predators as The Luv Gov.

Last edited:

Even Cuomos’s friends don’t like him.

Since we don't speak "commie-cultist", you'll have to explain where in your cult mind that outburst originated.

Again, it's simple. Your side consistes of moral filth that spends its days running cover for sexual predators, therefore you all assume everyone else has to be as depraved as you are.

That is _not_ the case. We are not like you.

I see you're all having a hard time grasping that, being that the concept "don't defend rapists on behalf of TheParty" is so utterly alien to you, but it's true. There's no need to keep making up these weirdass conspiracy theories to explain why moral poeple don't defend rapists.
How about you reply to my post when you reply to my post?

How about you reply to my post when you reply to my post?
I tried, but it wasn't possible, given how your weird reply was unrelated to my post or the topic in general. Rather than assume what mental condition drove your outburst, I asked you to clarify. You won't, so now I'll assume you're deflecting because you realize how dumb it was.

Why was Cuomo sacrificed?​

Democrats rely on voting vaginas to win elections. If Democrat politicians upset those voting vaginas, they could lose their vote. I will say I enjoy watching the infighting between Dems.

Mr. Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Mr. Bush: Whatever you want.
Mr. Trump: Grab ’em by the *****. You can do anything.

Republicans were never more proud of their hero.

Interesting. Not one Republican objected to that characterization of Trump

Boy, that says a lot.

Forum List

Back