Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?

This is bad primarily because of how it affects of going to school there. For the school it likely was a good draw to get people to go there.

I do have an issue with the article. It's conflicting. It says he did not teach a class (which I would expect to be the case) but then they note...........

However, he did not teach a semester's worth of courses;

So which is it? He didn't teach at all or he taught but not a full semesters worth?
In either case, it was another payout to an elite Democrat.

Your definition of give is ridiculous and just the kind of crap the GOP uses in their propaganda to avoid the point forever. your company also gives you money, whether you earn it or not lol. Trump's son-in-law I'm sure he earned it one way or another but he's part of the government, he's not supposed to be swinging deals for himself and the crime family as it were if you want to talk about an actual crime family...
Looks like today is not the day you manage a coherent post.

Better luck tomorrow, Simp.

it's easy when it's reality and everyone in the world agrees with you and you can watch any TV station or newspaper in the world except for a couple run by proven scumbag Rupert Murdoch, brainwashed functional moron.
You’ve already exposed yourself void of economic aptitude. What appointed yourself to assess who is brainwashed? Self appointment is not on your side.

I'm sure you've earned it and your company gives you money so shut the hell up it's another GOP bunch of crap. I wouldn't be surprised if he earned it by screwing over the United states for money... The Trumps stink to high heaven for God's sake. So does Saudi Arabia and so does the GOP and so do you functionally. Change the damn channel.
so you can't back the shit you spew up....i see
so you have to deflect----what a loser

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

i see, you dispute the fake doctor label, but not:
-the xidens are sick, demented LIARS....after all, he went to a black church in ITS teen years
oh, and the vp can leave confidential documents wherever they shit?
why would anybody in their right mind, want this corrupted pedophile leading AMERICA?
why would anybody in their right mind support, and defend the corrupt pedophile, xiden, or believe anything it spews
retards like you debate the meaningless shit, while ignoring the major FACTS, and TRUTH.....

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

If only YOU had a brain. "The Bidens are sick demented liars" is merely your projection of all of the sick lies you're posting.

You cover all the sick demented lies about the Bidens - corruption, pedophilia, and then say WE"RE ignoring facts and truth. It's truly disgusting all of exteme hate and vitriol you project in your post.

I suggest some serious mental health counselling. You're completely divorced from reality.

When he got paid for doing nothing by the wealthy elite you hold so dear.

He was not "paid for doing nothing". Just having him on the faculty would attract money and donors to the University. You're just pissed because nobody was willing to do jack shit for the useless orange blob of a conman who preceded Biden in the White House.

Who would pay fuck up Trump for advice on ANYTHING? Worst businessman in American history, but definitely the greatest conman who ever lived.

He was not "paid for doing nothing". Just having him on the faculty would attract money and donors to the University. You're just pissed because nobody was willing to do jack shit for the useless orange blob of a conman who preceded Biden in the White House.

Who would pay fuck up Trump for advice on ANYTHING? Worst businessman in American history, but definitely the greatest conman who ever lived.
So you approve of having people on the board to attract money.

When he got paid for doing nothing by the wealthy elite you hold so dear.
The hell he did nothing, super duper. Have you seen the size of the Penn Biden school of diplomacy? The place is huge and he led the founding of it and you have no idea what he did so you people are such a disgrace... meanwhile your scumbag heroes rob you blind and are wrecking the country...

Does your company give you money, or do you work for free? What a load of crap, super duper.
They don’t give me anything. They pay me what my contract spells out for the services I provide.

You can’t spin your way out of your lies, Simp. You aren’t smart enough.

The only “donors” his name attracted was his Chicom handlers, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back