Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Nice work if you can get it. Don’t have to teach a class, barely have to make an appearance at the office, and yet get paid $900,000 a year for…..what? Any connection to the fact the the Communists donated $50 million to the university, and that some of Biden’s hidden top-secret documents were found in his office there?

My friend wants to know.

Nice work if you can get it. Don’t have to teach a class, barely have to make an appearance at the office, and yet get paid $900,000 a year for…..what? Any connection to the fact the the Communists donated $50 million to the university, and that some of Biden’s hidden top-secret documents were found in his office there?

My friend wants to know.

Imagine that, honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, from 2017-2021, which just by coincidence, works out to about 10% of what China contributed to Penn U. Funny how these things add up.

My friend wants to know.

Our resident leftists are furiously scouring the interwebs to find something, no matter how remote, on Trump so they can answer your question.

My friend wants to know.

That is the type of corruption we see from Biden.

He sells his influence and the Chinese pays him off.

My friend wants to know.

C'mon...you don't have any friends.

This is bad primarily because of how it affects of going to school there. For the school it likely was a good draw to get people to go there.

I do have an issue with the article. It's conflicting. It says he did not teach a class (which I would expect to be the case) but then they note...........

However, he did not teach a semester's worth of courses;

So which is it? He didn't teach at all or he taught but not a full semesters worth?

Thanks to all the posters for seeing through Biden’s…..what’s that word I’m looking for?……I’d say “malarkey” but that’s not strong enough.

i think the Dems overshot on this. They were aiming to hurt Biden just enough to get him not to run in 2024, but this is looking so bad it could be impeachment.

This is bad primarily because of how it affects of going to school there. For the school it likely was a good draw to get people to go there.

I do have an issue with the article. It's conflicting. It says he did not teach a class (which I would expect to be the case) but then they note...........

However, he did not teach a semester's worth of courses;

So which is it? He didn't teach at all or he taught but not a full semesters worth?
I think they meant he didn’t even teach a single class for one semester. Regardless, something smells fishy in the state of Bidenistan.

Biden is pushing through the "debt forgiveness" to Penn's debtors, putting we, the taxpayer, on the hook for it.

So its just a case of one hand washing another, old fashioned graft by the Biden Crime Family.

I think they meant he didn’t even teach a single class for one semester. Regardless, something smells fishy in the state of Bidenistan.

Sure but this isn't uncommon. Politicians get rewarded after the fact unfortunately. I don't like for someone to have a decipher an article though.

1673826760345.png

Forum List

Back