Why was America called India

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think that the fairy tale that Columbus confused America with India is an outright lie. Europeans have been sailing to America since at least the 10th century, and he couldn't not know it

I had almost no doubt about the similarity of Indian and American women. They have a similar skeleton, skin and Asian genes. But in fact, Indian men are also similar to American men, open a picture search for "actors in India", and you will see that about 40% of them do not differ from Americans. America was part of India, that's why it was called India. That is why American traditional culture is so patriarchal and similar to Aryan and Babylonian culture.

Really? Explains a lot then.

The only Russians I've ever met in my lifetime who emigrated here seemed to be a little awkward in their skin. They tended to be a little materialistic, showy, and considered themselves to be of a higher class than most others.

I will give Rupol2000 credit for being so curious about our culture. This is a great country to legally emigrate to, no matter where one's from. That's why everyone wants to come here, but nobody ever leaves.

The only Russians I've ever met in my lifetime who emigrated here seemed to be a little awkward in their skin. They tended to be a little materialistic, showy, and considered themselves to be of a higher class than most others.
I worked with some Russian women at a bakery I used to work at long ago. Both were grandmothers and moved over here to be with their kids and grandkids. Both were a HOOT to be around! One of them tried teaching me some basic Russian, but OMG that language is ROUGH AND HARD!! Even their alphabet is like something from another planet. But they both had awesome sense of humors and always make me laugh.
They were "tough old broads", so I would have never wanted to see their "bad side" or get them upset.....LOL.

I will give Rupol2000 credit for being so curious about our culture. This is a great country to legally emigrate to, no matter where one's from. That's why everyone wants to come here, but nobody ever leaves.
Unfortunately all those pissants that kept crying about Trump and telling us they were going to leave the USA forever, never did. Unfortunate for the rest of us, we have to continue to listen to them whine and throw toddler tantrums.

I worked with some Russian women at a bakery I used to work at long ago. Both were grandmothers and moved over here to be with their kids and grandkids. Both were a HOOT to be around! One of them tried teaching me some basic Russian, but OMG that language is ROUGH AND HARD!! Even their alphabet is like something from another planet. But they both had awesome sense of humors and always make me laugh.
They were "tough old broads", so I would have never wanted to see their "bad side" or get them upset.....LOL.

Unfortunately all those pissants that kept crying about Trump and telling us they were going to leave the USA forever, never did. Unfortunate for the rest of us, we have to continue to listen to them whine and throw toddler tantrums.

Those sounded like old school Russians. The Boomer and Millennial Russians are just as obnoxious and privileged as our own Boomers and Millennials, from what I've seen.

I think that the fairy tale that Columbus confused America with India is an outright lie. Europeans have been sailing to America since at least the 10th century, and he couldn't not know it

I had almost no doubt about the similarity of Indian and American women. They have a similar skeleton, skin and Asian genes. But in fact, Indian men are also similar to American men, open a picture search for "actors in India", and you will see that about 40% of them do not differ from Americans. America was part of India, that's why it was called India. That is why American traditional culture is so patriarchal and similar to Aryan and Babylonian culture.

There's a big difference between Eastern Indians and North American Indians, and even South American Indians.
The clothes, the food, the culture.......it wouldn't be hard to distinguish them for a seasoned sailor.

But........for your comment.............

I don't think Columbus claimed he was in India when he "discovered" America, I think Columbus was sailing TO India and got lost or shot off course and ended up here.

Columbus was a discoverer and trader, and was versed in where India was and what the people looked like.
From what little I can remember from history class in high school.........Columbus accidentally ended up here in the Americas. He might have initially THOUGHT he might have ended up in India, but once he came ashore, he would have known it was not the case.

We call 'em Injuns, not "Indians."

Indians are those people who answer the phone when your computer breaks down.
Retards in Power Dumbs Down the 99%

With all the unnecessary and dysfunctional changes the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords have made, they could do a practical one like calling the Indians from India "Hindians."

That's why everyone wants to come here, but nobody ever leaves.
It may end soon. The greatness of America is the merit of the right, American freedom is a right-wing system, and there are no more right-wingers in the USA, instead of them trumpsters, inflation and #texit
I guarantee you that most Russians now don't think about America the way I think and don't know its political system. Most people now think of America as part of Europe and a country of queers and feminists. But they are right to some extent. This is not Reagan's America as it was known before.

There's a big difference between Eastern Indians and North American Indians, and even South American Indians.
The clothes, the food, the culture.......it wouldn't be hard to distinguish them for a seasoned sailor.

But........for your comment.............

I don't think Columbus claimed he was in India when he "discovered" America, I think Columbus was sailing TO India and got lost or shot off course and ended up here.

Columbus was a discoverer and trader, and was versed in where India was and what the people looked like.
From what little I can remember from history class in high school.........Columbus accidentally ended up here in the Americas. He might have initially THOUGHT he might have ended up in India, but once he came ashore, he would have known it was not the case.
Yes, this is a typical propaganda template, from the same category as they say that the Mongols were Tungus and so on. But this is usually a lie.

It may end soon. The greatness of America is the merit of the right, American freedom is a right-wing system, and there are no more right-wingers in the USA, instead of them trumpsters, inflation and #texit
I guarantee you that most Russians now don't think about America the way I think and don't know its political system. Most people now think of America as part of Europe and a country of queers and feminists. But they are right to some extent. This is not Reagan's America as it was known before.

There's just as much decadence in your country. Never heard of Pussy Riot?

Here, for example, is a typical Indian woman's body and face. Aishwarya Rai and Elizabeth Hurley. They're like sisters

220x330

resize_475_570_true_crop_475_570_0_0_q90_346341_6e9ed8e335dc44b827a8be82f.jpeg

Here, for example, is a typical Indian woman's body and face. Aishwarya Rai and Elizabeth Hurley. They're like sisters

220x330

resize_475_570_true_crop_475_570_0_0_q90_346341_6e9ed8e335dc44b827a8be82f.jpeg

What people think Hindian women look like...

1656371247707.png

What Hindian women really look like...

1656371279192.png

There's just as much decadence in your country. Never heard of Pussy Riot?
Yes, but this is usually silent. in fact, there are more faggots in Russia than in the USA, social networks are flooded with them, there are problems with child protection, and the court is more humane than in Europe. But they are silent about this. I was talking about America. It has always been much more right-wing than the Russian Federation, do not forget that communism was in the USSR for 70 years, and the head of state was convicted of raping a 16-year-old schoolgirl. There has never been such a cult of superman in the USSR, and gender equality was written into the constitution in the 1930s .I have never claimed that the Russian Federation is a right-wing country. Russia is Europe. The USA is not.

What people think Hindian women look like...

View attachment 663048

What Hindian women really look like...

View attachment 663049
There are different peoples living in India. These Bollywood actresses apparently originate from northern India, historical Aryavarta, or Bengal. Besides them , there are several other peoples living there

btw her name contains root arya: Aishwarya

Last edited:
There are a lot of beautiful Oriental women in America. There are almost no such people in Europe now, and if there are, then only somewhere in eastern and southern Europe, but not in Britain or Germany.

Forum List

Back