Why vote for Trump?

Guns are banned because one dude wants to sneak into bed with another dude after curfew time and just get away with it?
Leviticus 20:13 KJV - If a man also lie with mankind, as he - Bible Gateway Two guys are buttfucking in the barracks, and all the other guys are feeling uncomfortable with it, and they're just expected to bend over, deal with it, put up or shut up? Butt has to be available, or all the homosexuals are going at court-martial to complain about the hate. No shit.

And since I am I Christian, I am also asexual. I loathe participating in sexual activity of any kind. Meaning I know EXACTLY what the book of Leviticus says. Sex between the same sex or the opposite sex should be banned during performance of duties, if it isn't already.

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.
As evidenced everyday, the president does not understand his job so he's creating one he does understand. His job is not to act as a cheerleader for those he favors, nor to chastise those he disfavors. He should not be putting himself into the issues of protests and riots in American cities unless requested by the governors of those state. The states are fully capable of dealing with the situations and better qualified to determine how local and state laws should be enforced. Trump is inserting himself where he does not belong for one reason only, Nov. 3, 2020. He has decide to be the law and order candidate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back